Three

Wait for a Better Tomorrow

"Can we stop now." Solar breathed out as she fell to the ground massaging her legs.  

 

"Sure, at least we've made progress." Moonbyul took a drink from her water bottle before taking a seat next to the star.  

 

"You know I don't like you." Solar glared at the younger girl. "You're younger yet you disrespect me, not only that, you disrespect who I am."  

 

"Didn't mean any disrespect. But if you mess with my work, then that's disrespecting me." Moonbyul shrugged as she passed Solar a water bottle.  

 

"What do you mean?"  

 

"This right here, is my work. Dancing is my work, I take pride in it. My name will be connected to this, my brand, how can I just let you destroy my name before my name is out there. I've worked to hard to allow a stubborn student to dictate how far I go." 

 

"Sorry." Solar mumbled as she took a sip from her water.  

 

"And I'm sorry for dragging you here." Moonbyul looked at Solar trying to figure out what was going on today. All the other times they had practiced Solar had always been on her game with her quick wit and full of herself nature. Something was up Byulyi could sense that, but it wasn't her job to pry, nor did she care to.  

 

"Why didn't you become an idol?"  

 

"Excuse me." Moonbyul almost spat out her water wondering where the hell that came from. "Because I don't sing, not to mention I'm terrible at being fake."  

 

"Are you saying I'm fake."  

 

"Precisely what I'm saying." Moonbyul smirked as she saw Solar's face turn into slight anger. "Come on, you know that you have to put on a face for the public. I've seen it here, you're not exactly the princess you show on tv."  

 

"That's just because you're challenging." Solar smirked as she slightly pushed Moonbyul.  

 

"I probably shouldn't ask, but, you know... what's wrong."  

 

"I honestly... am tired of being fake." Solar groaned. "I'm an idol, who has no use for being one. I'm envious of your passion."  

 

"What can I say, I'm pretty passionate..." Moonbyul winked. "I should get going, I have work tomorrow." Moonbyul stood up walking over to the corner to grab her stuff.  

 

"Thank you Moonbyul. For working with me and all that you know." Solar awkwardly said as she stood up to see her out.  

 

"Byulyi." Byulyi held out her hand for the idol to shake.  

 

"Yongsun." Solar smiled shaking the outstretched hand in front of her.  

 


 

 

Just because i can here is a short chapter. haha. 

 

Fun fact: I also worked at a coffee shop. I feel your pain Wheein/Moonbyul.