Two

Wait for a Better Tomorrow

Byulyi awkwardly sat on the practice room floor leaning against the wall. She had been waiting for almost an hour for the artist she was supposed to choreograph for. She pulled off her cap, and threw it on the ground in front of her. She decided she had done enough sitting around, so she began to go over one of her routines for the students she taught. She was so absorbed into the music she didn't hear the door crack open then close with a slight bang. The idol walked in arms crossed unhappy with the scheduled practice. She leaned against the wall she watch the dancer half in the mirror and half with her eyes on the back of the charismatic girl. Byulyi spun around to see the idol standing there with a slight smirk.  

 

"Don't mind me" She uncrossed her arms walking over to the girl.  

 

"I'm sorry." Byulyi quickly picked her hat up tucking her messy hair under it. "I'm Moonbyul."  

 

"Solar, but I'm assuming you knew that." She raised her eyebrow slightly walking past Moonbyul over towards the stereo turning down the music that played.  

 

"Ah yes." Moonbyul was slightly caught off guard by Solar's behavior. "Well let's not waste any more time." Moonbyul briskly walked past Solar changing the song to what was to be Solar's title song.  "I was thinking you could start off the song..." Moonbyul trailed off her speech as she noticed Solar was texting on her phone.  

 

"mmm" Solar replied to Moonbyul as she lifted her eyes from the phone for a mere second.  

 

"I'm here to teach you a dance..." Moonbyul said walking over to the stereo re-starting the song. "Meaning you're here to learn."  

 

"Can't you just put together the dance simply..." Solar dropped her phone to her side as she gave Moonbyul a weird look.  

 

"Simple isn't my way." Moonbyul smirked trying to hide her bad taste for the girl now. "You shouldn't be so simple either." Moonbyul said as she turned around showing Solar the beginning poses and moves 

 

 


 

 

"What up Moon Star" Wheein shot up a peace sign as she saw the girl walk into the store. Wheein smirked as she saw Byulyi's slight annoyed expression. "Here you go." She smiled brightly showing her dimple to the customer who was smitten by her smile.  

 

"Remind me why I signed with them." Byulyi groaned as she tied her apron 

 

"Money." Wheein said as she put the cash the customer handed her into the register. "Why princess still giving you grief."  

 

"Don't even get me started, it's been a week and we may be through 1 minute of the song." She groaned as she put on another pot of coffee. "I don't even know what to do."  

 

"Start with the coffee, then you can go clean those tables."  

 

"You sure know how to give people advice." Byulyi smiled as she walked out from behind the counter and headed towards the table. She grabbed the cups that some of the careless customers left behind, she used her rag to wipe the table to make sure anything left was wiped away. She looked towards the door as she heard the bell ring, she walked forward the greet the customer, she cocked her head to the side confused as to why this person was trying to hide away. "Hello, can I help you with something." Byul smiled at the strange girl.  

 

"Moonbyul?" The girl looked up awkwardly still trying to cover her face.  

 

"Solar?" Moonbyul whisper as she walked beside the girl over to the counter.  

 

"Why are you here?"  

 

"I work here." Moonbyul sighed as she walked behind the counter placing the cups in the sink. "What can I get you." She looked up giving Solar an emotionless stare. 

 

"Coffee, black please." Solar sniffed as she fumbled with her jacket pocket to find her wallet.  

 

"I got it." Moonbyul said quickly as she finished serving Solar her coffee. "Where's your manager?" Moonbyul looked around the store looking for a familiar face. "Did you run away?" Moonbyul let out a chuckle before placing her serious face back on.  

 

"Can you stop chatting up ladies Byulyi" Wheein hit Moonbyul on the back of the head as she walked past her to give customers coffee. "We have a store to run." 

 

"Byulyi." Solar leaned against the counter with a smirk.  

 

"Moonbyul to you." Moonbyul glared at the older girl. "Come on I'll take you to the company."  

 

"I don't want to."  

 

"Well you're kind of my paycheck right now, so I can't really get on their bad side." Moonbyul started untying her apron. "Wheein sorry, got called in for practice with the princess." Moonbyul laughed as she walked past Solar, gesturing for her to follow.  

 

"I hate you." Wheein yelled as she watched the disguised girl follow Moonbyul out of the store. "Maybe I'll call Hwasa." She mumbled to herself.