Day 4

My Days with BTS [Currently Being Rewritten]

A defeated huff falls on deaf ears as Jimin searches his closet for something clean to wear.

Having gone through all his clothes, Jimin finally gives up. "ARGH! I have nothing clean to wear!"

"Hyung! Why are you yelling first thing in the morning?!"

Jimin spins on his heel to come face to face with the drowsy maknae. "Because Jungkookie, I have nothing clean to wear," Jimin sighs out, not wanting to take out his frustrations on a sleepy Jungkook.

"Aren't you exaggerating a little bit hyung?" Jungkook wonders, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the lingering sleep. "How is it possible to not have any clean clothes?"

Ruffling his hair in frustration, Jimin inhales a deep breath to calm his nerves. "How about you look to see if you have any clean clothes, then, hm?" Jimin suggests, falling onto his bed in defeat.

"If that's what it takes to make you shut up," the younger mutters, removing the duvet off of him and standing up to stretch.

"What did you just say Jungkook?" Jimin narrows his eyes and props himself on his elbows, challenging Jungkook to repeat what he said.

Jungkook tenses slightly, giving Jimin an innocent strained smile. "I said 'if that's what it takes to make you happy' hyung."

"Oh, well thank you Jungkookie!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes at Jimin's gullibility as the older plops back onto his bed. The maknae makes his way over to the walk-in closet. Maneuvering through all of Jimin's thrown-about clothing has Jungkook sighing deeply. Jungkook's eye twitches as he has to move Jimin's clothes away from his side of the closet in order to examine his own clothing.

He lifts up one of his shirts, sniffing it to see if Jimin was right about not having any clean clothes. As soon as the odor hits his nose, his face scrunches up in disgust. Tossing that shirt onto the floor, Jungkook inspects another piece of his clothing and grimaces at this new odor. Ten minutes later, Jungkook is marching out of the closet with both his and Jimin's dirty clothing littering their bedroom floor.

"Hyung!"

Jimin's ears perk up at the shout, and he gives the younger his attention. "Yeah Jungkookie?"

"You were right," Jungkook pouts, dropping to the floor.

"Oh really Jungkookie?" Jimin puts on a look of concern. "Tell me more," at this point he has repositioned himself to be lying on his stomach with arm propped up and his hand supporting his head.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, hearing the sarcasm drip from every word Jimin says. He feels something snap within him when Jimin gets up to begin dancing on his bed, gloating about how right he was in front of the younger.

Taking a couple of dirty clothes, Jungkook balls them up tight together and throws it at the unsuspecting Jimin's face. The other falters in his dancing, his head being thrown back by the impact of the balled up clothing and he ungracefully falls back on the bed with an 'OOF'.

Jungkook smirks before erupting in laughter.

Groaning, Jimin narrows his eyes at the younger as he rubs his nose.

The nerve of this kid. He needs to treat me with more respect.

"You think this is funny Jungkook?"

Waving his hands out in front of him, Jungkook coughs out, "Oh hyung that wa-"

The force of another body pouncing on Jungkook has the air ripped out from him as his back hits the floor.

"You're suppose to treat me with respect you punk," Jimin says through gritted teeth as he uses his whole body to maintain the struggling maknae. Despite his struggling, Jimin keeps a firm grip on Jungkook resulting in the younger only able to blink rapidly at his hyung above him who's grinning victoriously.

Aish! This hyung.

Jimin's firm grip doesn't last long because after a few moments, Jungkook wiggles his way out from the hold on his hands and catches both of Jimin's wrists instead. Taking advantage of Jimin's shock, Jungkook twists his body and uses the newfound leverage to quickly flip their positions so that the older is the one pinned to the ground.

"You have to earn my respect hyung," Jungkook says.

There is a light knock on their door that neither one of them hear. Before either of the two guys could move, Andi steps into the room.

"Kookie and Jimin oppa, what do you guys want to-" her words are cut off by her own gasp at the sight of Jungkook pinning and straddling Jimin to the floor. "Um should I come at a different time?" she asks, looking away from the two.

The pair immediately split apart, and both stand up to face their host.

"N-no it's fine Andi," Jungkook stutters, his face burning a bright red. "W-we were just wrestling."

Jimin side glances Jungkook, smirking to himself at Jungkook's change in behavior. He focuses back to their host, somewhat confused as to why her face is as bright as the maknae's face.

Clearing his throat, Jimin gains both of their attentions, "So uh Andi, what brings you here?"

Shaking her head, Andi tries to will away her awkwardness and surprise. "I-uh was wondering if you guys wanted anything specific to eat for breakfast?"

"I don't have anything specific in mind," Jimin replies, causing both him and Andi to look at Jungkook. "What about you Jungkookie?"

Jungkook notices the smug look his hyung is throwing at him, and he promptly ignores it, wanting to concentrate on Andi instead. She's looking at him with expectant eyes and residue of her previous blush still on her cheeks.

"I-um don't mind Andi-ah. I'll eat anything that you'll make," his answer earns him a bashful smile and nod from Andi. Having gotten her answers, she waves her goodbye and exits through the door.

Closing the door behind her, Andi slumps against it, needing to process what just happened in there. Jin's on his way downstairs when he sees Andi leaning against a door and decides to go over to her.

"Andi-ah?" said girl startles at the call of her name. "What are you doing out here?"

She looks up to see that it's only Jin and unknowingly lets out a sigh of relief. The older male just raises his eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

"Oh um n-nothing Jin oppa. I'm uh just going to the kitchen to make some breakfast."

Andi slightly winces at her own words, mentally berating herself on her stuttering.

Jin doesn't think much of it and shrugs his shoulders, turning away from her. He looks back over his shoulder and sees Andi still up against the door.

"Aren't you coming Andi?" Jin asks. She hurriedly nods and begins to walk with Jin to the kitchen. Along the way he offers to help her make the food and she graciously accepts it, taking her mind off of Jungkook and Jimin.

**

"I wonder if Andi thinks we were doing something weird," Jungkook grumbles as he picks up his scattered clothes and starts to pile them.

"What do you mean by 'doing something weird' Jungkookie?" Jimin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes, feigning innocence.

Jungkook's blush returns to his face, and instead of explaining himself to his hyung, he just covers his face out of embarrassment. "Nothing hyung."

Jimin smiles to himself, finding it cute how Jungkook gets easily embarrassed over things like this and how he is worried about how Andi sees him. As he thinks this to himself, he goes over to ruffle Jungkook's hair before also picking up his dirty clothes and piling them up.

About fifteen minutes later, the two hear their names being called from downstairs. Both assume that it's time for breakfast, so they waste no time getting down there.

Upon arriving, Jimin is met with a table already set and most of the members sitting around the table waiting for Andi to bring out the food. To his surprise, when Andi comes out with food in her hands, Jin is not too far behind bringing out more dishes.

When Andi and Jin sit down, Jimin sees the brief eye contact that Andi and Jungkook share resulting in both parties blushing a light pink afterwards. None of the other members seem to notice the little interaction between the two youngest because they are too busy getting their food to eat. But, Jimin chuckles to himself at the situation and digs in like the rest.

After taking a couple of bites, Jimin suddenly remembers the reason as to how the whole Jungkook and Andi being a blushing mess. Meeting Andi's gaze, Jimin opens his mouth and a whine decorates his words, "Andi-ah~ I have no clean clothes to wear."

Jimin's whining sparks a realization to the other members of BTS. Andi gazes around the table at the other males' expressions.

"Is this true for everyone else?" she decides to ask.

"Yeah I noticed that I used up all my clean clothes, too," Namjoon speaks up.

"Same here," J-Hope agrees, swallowing his food.

The other members voice out their agreements as well. After taking a sip of his juice, Jin takes a glance around the table before he clears his throat. "Well, how about we use today as a laundry day since all of us need to wash our dirty clothes?"

"That's brilliant hyung!" Jimin instantly agrees. He turns to the other members and Andi, seeing their agreement to Jin's idea.

"Alrighty, then. We can start as soon as we're done eating," Andi says.

As soon as she says that, everyone's previous conversations start back up again. While talking to J-Hope about what cleaning products to use, Andi is reminded of an important phone call that she had earlier that morning.

Pausing her conversation with J-Hope , Andi shifts her focus towards all the members. She calls out to all of them, gaining their attention.

"Remember how I told you that you a couple days ago that you would get to meet my brother?" all of the males nod their heads. "Well he's coming home tomorrow night, and he would like to meet all of you."

Her words causes BTS to tense up. Seeing how they look to each other for some kind of reassurance, Andi exhales a small breath. She doesn't enjoy the awkward silence that develops and rather than wallowing in it, she  opts to speak again. "I told you my brother is working in Korea right now, and he actually works in the entertainment industry as well."

That seems to peak Taehyung's interest.

"Ooh! Do we know him? Is he famous?" he blurts out.

His outburst lightens the tension and awkwardness, making the members and Andi laugh out loud at his abruptness.

"To answer your first question, I am almost 100% sure you know him. And in my humble opinion," Andi holds her hand to her chest, a playful smirk playing on her lips. "I would say that he is famous."

"Oh really? Now I'm curious as to who's your brother," Suga says.

"Me too Andi!" Jimin is practically bouncing out of his seat. "Can you at least give us a hint as to who it is?"

Andi pretends to think about it, rubbing her chin and even looking off into the distance before shooting down Jimin's request. "Nope. Sorry Jiminnie oppa," Andi shrugs, getting up to collect the finished dishes. "I don't want to ruin the surprise."

As Andi collects the dishes, Jimin just follows behind her like a lost puppy, begging her to tell him who her brother is. Andi glances over her shoulder while she begins to wash the dishes and sees Jimin still behind her, wide eyed and pouting.

"If you are going to follow me, you might as well help me with the dishes."

"Are you going to give me a hint if I help you?"

"Maybe," Andi says, biting back a smile and getting back to washing the dishes. Even though that's all Jimin got out of Andi, he thinks that it's the most he's going to get at this time being, so he decides he might as well help her out.

Jimin goes to get the rest of the dirty dishes and saddles right up next to Andi. She holds out a cloth to Jimin, and he takes the outstretched cloth, beginning to dry the dishes as Andi washes them.

"Is there anything special that you or your brother has planned for his return?"

"He actually did, believe it or not," Andi says, handing Jimin another dish. "He wants to take us out to a nice, fancy dinner…" Andi's voice fades at her realization.

Catching in the change in behavior, Jimin sees that Andi has stopped washing the dishes and turns towards her. He's a little startled when Andi, out of nowhere, quickly asks him if he or the other members have nice clothing to wear. Jimin just scratches the top of his head, and replies with a 'no' and that their stylist had all their performing outfits.

Letting out a sigh, Andi meets Jimin's eyes. "Well then. I guess we are going to have to go shopping this afternoon."

"A shopping trip?" Jimin's eyes are almost bugging out of his head, making Andi release a light giggle.

"Yeah a shopping trip," Andi smiles at the other's excitement. "Can't have THE BTS go to a fancy restaurant in basketball shorts and t-shirts now can we?"

Jimin shakes his head, displaying a wide grin on his face. He turns back around and begins to dry the dishes again, only this time, a happy grin graces his face.

"Are you going to buy anything, Andi?"

"Maybe," she says, shutting off the water, having washed all the dirty dishes. "It depends actually. I need to look in my closet to see if I need to buy anything."

"OOH! I can help with that."

She sends him a skeptical look, but sighs in the end.

It wouldn't hurt for a second opinion.

"Sure Jiminnie oppa," she agrees, grabbing another cloth to help Jimin finish drying the dishes.

Moments later, as the duo place the clean and dry dishes back in their respective spots in the cabinets, they hear a shout come from the adjoining room.

"ANDI-AH! WHERE IS YOUR LAUNDRY ROOM?"

The duo gives each other confused looks before Andi laughs while she rubs her head.

"Why didn't he just come in here and ask me normally?"

"I think Hobi hyung is a bit unpredictable sometimes."

"Don't you mean all the time?" the two share a laugh for a brief second until J-Hope comes barging into the kitchen.

"Andi…ah," J-Hope pants, leaning against the doorway for support. He takes a few breaths to calm his breathing before continuing. "We looked all over your house, and we couldn't find your laundry room."

"Oh," Andi says, surprised. "I didn't expect you guys to find it. I could have shown you the way after I was done with the dishes."

Jimin snickers at his hyung's embarrassed face. Letting out a giggle of her own, Andi hangs her drying cloth onto the oven's handle and then makes her way out of the kitchen. She briefly looks back to see if the other two are following, and sure enough they are right behind her.

A small smirk slips onto her face, for the two are sure going to be in for a surprise. Walking through the living room, past the front entrance, and into a more secluded part of the house, Andi makes a few turns before coming to stand in front of a door. She wiggles the doorknob and pushes the door open to reveal a descending staircase.

Rather than going down the stairs right away, Andi lets her hand wander the wall a bit, trying to feel for the light switch. The two males behind her are now beyond curious, wondering exactly how big this house is.

A small 'ah-ha' escapes past Andi's lips, not being heard by either male. Lights flash on, one-by-one, leading down to the basement. Taking the first steps down, Andi's hand grazes the railing along the walls, assuring herself that she won't fall. The two members of BTS follow after their host, their eyes widening at the sight at the bottom of the stairs. Upon landing on the final step, both Jimin and J-Hope have trouble keeping their mouths close due to their being in complete awe.

In front of them is a polished black pool table resting in the middle of the basement. Jimin's eyes drift towards the beige couch that sits across a mounted flat screen T.V. with shelves full of movies and gaming stations below it. To the left of that stands a mini bar with glasses in a wooden cabinet and a cooler.

"Hello? Earth to Jiminnie and Hobi oppa?" Andi waves both of her hands in front of their faces, trying to get them to pay attention to her.

Jimin is the first to snap out of his daze and sees Andi gesturing to a still-dazed J-Hope next to him. Smirking, Jimin knows the perfect way to fix this. Their host lets out a surprised gasp as Jimin harshly smacks J-Hope's chest, but sure enough, that brings the older back to reality.

"God Andi, just how loaded are you?" are the first words out of J-Hope's mouth while rubbing his aching chest.

Andi looks away, avoiding the question.

It seems that J-Hope doesn't mind her not answering his question which causes her to release a small relieved sigh. He's more focused on feeling the smooth texture of the leather couch as he's running his hands along it.

As for Jimin, he's too preoccupied with swirling a pool stick around, shifting it from one hand to the other.

Andi almost forgets the reason as to why they are down in the basement in the first place as she observes the guys' childish behaviors. But that changes when Jimin whacks his head with the pool stick and both Andi and J-Hope laugh at his mistake.

Setting down the supposed weapon, Jimin rubs the top of his head while staring at the other two who are still laughing at him - Andi bending over wheezing next to him and J-Hope struggling to get up off the couch without laughing.

"You know, we're down here to look for the laundry room, not to laugh at me," Jimin crosses his arms, pouting.

Calming down, Andi clears which gains the attention of the two group members. She tilts her head towards the door beside the T.V. and says, "The laundry room is through that way."

Since he's the one that was searching for the laundry room, J-Hope finds the strength to get up off the couch, a few giggles escaping as he twists the doorknob to the door Andi indicated. He's met with a very small hallway, and his hand successfully finds the light switch next to the door and turns it on.

The florescent lighting reveals coats hanging on the far right wall and an opening in the left wall. Walking towards the opening in the wall, he sees a large cubby with a shelf at the very top and two woven baskets on the bottom. He goes down a couple steps, eyes widening when he sees the rest of the laundry room. Equipped with a washer, dryer, counters, more baskets, multiple cabinets and a drying line at the far end of the room, J-Hope thinks that this room is the size of a regular bedroom. After several minutes of opening and closing all the cabinets, J-Hope believes that he knows where everything is.

Well enough to lead Jin with no problems.

Deciding that it's time to go back and get Jin, J-Hope exits the laundry room, turning off the light before closing the door. Noticing that neither Andi nor Jimin are where he last saw them, J-Hope wanders across the basement to see if there are other rooms they could be in. Seeing a door in the corner of the basement with its door wide open, he goes in and discovers Jimin and Andi lounging on bean bags just chatting with each other.

"Andi, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going back up to get Jin and start on the laundry," Andi shifts her attention to the other male and smiles at him. He begins to turn away, but the call of his name has him stopping.

"Alrighty! But Hobi oppa," Andi calls after him before he turns to leave right away. "All of us are going shopping once you guys are done with your laundry because you guys need outfits for our dinner with my brother. So please tell the others."

"Yes ma'am!" Andi chuckles at the way J-Hope salutes to her before promptly leaving. J-Hope grabs the woven baskets from the laundry room and makes his way up the stairs to Jin.

Turning to Jimin, Andi says, "I guess this is our cue to get going as well."

The other agrees and both end up whining because they have to give up their comfortable spots. The next couple of hours are filled with laughter and bickering, but mostly bickering due to both J-Hope and Jin wanting to take the lead in doing the laundry. They almost get into an actual fight, but luckily RM steps in to calm the two down before it could happen.

While RM keeps an eye on J-Hope and Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook hang out in the basement, playing pool together, watching cartoons on the flat screen T.V. and playing on the gaming system.

Suga, on the other hand, doesn't feel like taking his usual nap, so he tags along with Andi and Jimin as they go to up to Andi's room to decide if Andi needs to buy anything for the dinner tomorrow night. He makes himself comfortable on Andi's bed, rearranging the pillows behind him in order to lean against the headboard.

Lifting a particular pillow, Suga discovers a piece of paper hidden beneath it. He picks it up and is surprised to see that it's actually a photo.

A photo of him to be exact.

In the photo, Suga is standing on stage with the rest of BTS, but the photo is solely focused on him. He's looking directly at whoever took the photo and his expression is a mixture of fascination, shock, and a bit of attraction. Racking his mind, Suga tries to remember when he has felt this combination of emotions because he's never had this expression on his face before.

His thinking is interrupted by Andi coming out of a wooden door, arguing with Jimin about something. Not wanting to be caught with the photo, Suga stuffs the photo into his jacket pocket and puts his hands behind his head, trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

"I told you that I don't own any dresses, Jiminnie oppa!"

"How can a girl NOT own any dress?!"

"Because some girls just don't think they're comfortable," Andi mutters under her breath, but Jimin hears her all the same.

"Oh come on Andi. Since your brother is going to take us to a fancy restaurant for dinner, don't you think that you should wear a dress?" Jimin tries to reason. He watches as Andi plops down on her desk chair and blows her bands out of her face, crossing her arms. "Maybe you can use this chance as a way to surprise him. Like maybe a welcome home kind of thing?"

Jimin and Suga catch the change in Andi's demeanor when Jimin suggested the last part. Taking this opportunity, Jimin goes with it to convince Andi further.

"Remember you said that you were never one to wear a dress, even when you were little. So I think this is a good welcome home present for your brother since he's never seen you in one."

All Suga can think of as he listens to the conversation between the two is that Jimin is one hell of a persuader because he can see Andi considering it, and when he sees her uncross her arms, he knows that Jimin has gotten her.

"Alright. Fine," Andi huffs. "But I get to add my own sense of styling to this 'dress' that you speak of."

Jimin doesn't even hesitate to nod his head and hold his hand out. "You got yourself a deal," Andi takes the outstretched hand into her own and shakes it, letting go a second later.

As a result of not arguing with Jimin any longer, Andi finally shifts her attention to Suga who's lounging on her bed.

"I see Yoongi oppa not taking a nap. Am I possibly hallucinating?" She asks playfully, propping her elbow on her knee and resting her head on her hand.

The corners of Suga's lips tug upwards. All he could think of to describe the girl in front of him is the word 'cute'.

As soon as he thinks this, he finds Andi blushing and Jimin just staring at him with an amused expression. Suga doesn't like the silence they're sitting in and since the other two aren't going to say anything, he asks a simple, "What?"

Jimin just sends Suga a small smirk as his reply, and Andi musters an even darker blush.

Confused, Suga thinks about what might have happened between the time Andi had asked her question and when Suga thought…

The realization hits him full force, and a light pink sweeps across his face, making him look away from either of the other two.

"Mmm-hmm," is all Jimin says, sparing the two a knowing look and walking over to Andi's closet to get an idea of what kind of style she has.

Opening what he thinks is her clothes closet, Jimin is shocked to see that it isn't her closet at all. In fact, it's a pretty well-adapt music studio. His eyes wander around the studio and a not so quiet, 'woah' is all he says.

Andi seems to have heard Jimin and turns his way at the sound only to be mortified when she discovers that he has found her music studio.

Jumping out of her seat, Andi prepares to run and push Jimin out of her studio, but that plan flies out the window when she gets her foot caught on the chair leg and falls ungracefully on the ground. The sudden thud has Suga rushing to her side.

"Are you okay, Andi?" Suga asks, kneeling at her side as she rolls onto her back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replies, eyes closed and rubbing her forehead. When she opens her eyes, Suga helps her into a sitting position and then into a standing position when he believed she was well enough to do it.

Glancing around her room and not seeing Jimin, Andi remembers that he's still in her studio. Wanting to get Jimin out of there before he finds something embarrassing, but she cannot because with the first step she makes, a wave of dizziness washes over her. Andi would have fallen, however Suga keeps her upright with his arm wrapped around her waist.

Knowing that Andi cannot walk alone, he helps her to her bed to sit down until she doesn’t feel dizzy anymore.

"Are you sure you're okay Andi?" he asks again.

"I don't know Yoongi oppa," she whispers in a small voice, resting her head on his shoulder. "My head really hurts," a tiny whine is woven in to her words, which only brings a sympathetic out of Suga.

Unaware of having an audience the entire duration of their interaction, the two sit together in a comfortable silence. Jimin, who only wanted to know why Andi had hid her studio from them, quietly stands in the studio's doorframe. Turning his back to the pair, he thinks that he's not supposed to be watching their moment.

With a sigh, Jimin continues to explore Andi's studio. Like RM, he notices the differing posters on the walls and smiles at the BTS poster, while also taking in her wide range of R&B and hip-hop music.

Huh, this reminds me of a certain someone's ideal type.

As soon as he thinks this, Jimin's mind goes back to Jungkook and how he acts around Andi. He definitely knows that the BTS maknae has a thing for their host, and after taking everything into consideration, he knows that Jungkook has little to no chance at all, especially with that scene in the bedroom.

Shaking his head, Jimin sees something just by the door that he had not noticed when he entered. A cabinet with two doors, a left and a right, being camouflaged to appear as if it is one with the wall. 

Going up to the cabinet, Jimin wiggles the right door handle and finds that it's locked. Eyebrows furrowed and a pout on his lips, Jimin tries the left door handle. The pout is immediately gone seeing as this handle is unlocked. A sense of nervousness washes over him as he holds his breath, opening the door slowly.

The sight in front of him has Jimin letting out his held breath in disappointment.

It's just clothing.

Just when he's about to close the door, Jimin catches a sight of a familiar logo on a piece of clothing. Opening the door wider, Jimin touches the clothing and pulls it out a bit to get a better look. He recognizes it to be one of their jackets, and he immediately thinks back to the first day they met Andi. At the time, she was wearing the same exact jacket. But unlike then, he can now finally see the name that's written on the back.

All thoughts gone from his mind, Jimin twists the jacket a bit and lets out a breathy laugh at the name.

Huh. It really must be fate or something.

Letting the jacket slip out of his hands, Jimin closes the door and turns his head in the direction of the pair, trying to see if they are still snuggling all close together on the bed. Unfortunately he couldn't see them from the angle he was in, so he peeks his head out and finds the room empty.

"I guess they left already."

Not wanting to be left alone, Jimin makes his way out of Andi's room. Just as he opens the door, Jimin collides into another face. Because of the similarity in height, Jimin doesn't have to look up to meet the person's eyes. However, just looking at the eyes he can tell who it is.

Jungkook.

Quickly backing up to distance himself from the other, Jungkook tries to not look flustered but he cannot help the small amount of heat that creeps on his face.

"Oh hyung, I was just about to come get you," Jungkook states, ruffling his hair. "Jin and J-Hope hyung are done with the laundry so come and get your basket."

Thinking back to what he saw in Andi's room, Jimin's face softens at the sight of their maknae.

"Alright Jungkookie. I'm coming."

A small smile appears on Jungkook's face as he spins around to get back to the other members and Andi.

Once Jungkook's out of sight, Jimin lets a sigh escape past his lips. He doesn't think anymore as he follows the maknae towards the rest of the group.

Upon reaching his destination, a woven basket is shoved into his arms and hands are on his shoulders spinning Jimin back around. A voice telling him, "Go fold and put your clothes away."

Wow. Manhandling much?

The look of disbelief leaves his face at the call of his name. Halting in his tracks on the staircase, Jimin turns his head to give his attention to Andi.

"After everyone puts their clothes away, we're heading out to the mall. Okay?"

This new information brings a huge grin to Jimin's face. It practically makes him run up the stairs to hurry and put away his clothes so that they'll get to the mall faster.

Andi smiles after Jimin, reminding her of an excited kid.

Speaking of kids. I really miss them.

At the mention of them, Andi whips out her phone to check the date. An excited gasp leaves her as she begins to think about what's going to happen in two days. Before she could get herself carried away, Andi claps her hands on both sides of her face in order for her to focus.

"Alright, focus Andi. One thing to focus on at a time," she whispers to herself. "You got your brother coming tomorrow AND you got to get you and seven males appropriate outfits for the dinner. You got this. Hwaiting!"

After doing a mini fist pump and scurrying to her room to get dressed, someone emerges from their little listening spot around the corner.

Why is she so adorable?

"Suga hyung? What are you doing here? I'm done with the shower, so you can take yours now," J-Hope says.

Suga looks up to see J-Hope coming down the staircase in casual clothing, drying his dripping wet hair with a towel.

"Oh okay. Thanks Hope-ah," Suga replies, sliding past J-Hope on the stairs to go to their shared room.

**

"Alighty guys! Let's get going!" Andi shouts, slipping on her white and blue accented shoes.

Decked out in her leather jacket, jeans, tank top and blue beanie, Andi waits patiently at the door as the members get their shoes on. One-by-one, they all come out and get into another car that isn't Andi's beloved truck. Jimin, being the last person out of the house, bounces on the balls of his feet to the car, excitement filling his entire body, ready to go to the mall.

Locking the door, Andi shakes her head and follows after the eager group member.

She waits as Jimin gets settled into the back of the car before starting up the car and pulling out from her driveway to drive towards the mall. Fifteen minutes later, everyone is climbing out of the car at their arrival.

"I think it will be easier to start with me before we decide on your guys' outfits," Andi says, leading all of them inside the mall.

"Andi-ah, where's the first stop?" Jimin asks, staring at the variety of shops at the map kiosk when they first get in.

"Um, let's go this way. I have a store in mind."

As they walk towards the store, Andi tells the group that they can look around while she picks out a few options. However before they go their separate ways, Andi grabs onto Jimin's arm keeping him close to her. Suga's eyebrow twitches in irritation at their close proximity and Jungkook's eyes narrow, while everyone else gives Andi a confused look at her action.

"I-uh need Jiminnie's opinion since it's his idea anyway," Andi reasons. Each of the members seem to agree with the statement, well two reluctantly agree, as they all go their separate ways.

With her arm around his, Andi guides Jimin into the women's dress area. From party dresses to ball gowns, this store has it all. A dress instantly catches Jimin's attention, and he drags Andi to get it. Picking it off the rack, Jimin holds it in front of Andi to see.

To say that she's impressed is an understatement.

Jimin has found a dress that incorporated Andi's favorite colors: blue and black. The blue layered lacy fabric is complemented with a black lack in the middle of the dress, acting as a corset to accent the wearer's figure, and a black bow.

"Wow, Jimin. This dress is beautiful," Andi says, taking the dress from Jimin to feel the fabric for herself. It's soft, yet, has a hint of a scratchy texture. "Should I try this on now, or should I wait until we get a good number of dress?"

After thinking for a moment, Jimin comes to a decision that has him smirking mentally.

"I think that you should wait, so that you can give us a mini fashion show."

Andi's face heats up at his words. At a loss of her own, she slightly shoves Jimin away and looks anywhere else but at him.

"Okay then. We'll wait," she whispers. The younger's words cause Jimin to produce an actual smirk on his features.

The two continue to shop around the section, picking out their choices that they think would look good on Andi. One-by-one, the two accumulate an impressive amount of dresses that has each of their arms full of dresses. By the time they narrowed down their choices for their little fashion show, Andi has seven dresses in her arms.

Andi sends Jimin to gather the rest of the members from around the store. While waiting at the dressing room entrance, Andi notices that there are quite a few people staring at the group of males. Since she was busy picking out her dresses earlier, she hadn't realized all the attention that the group of males were drawing towards themselves. She's a mixture of relieved and amazed that they haven't been kicked out of the store yet.

Having gathered all the members together, Jimin tells everyone about his idea about the mini fashion show which quickly earns him cheers from J-Hope, Taehyung and Jungkook; along with grins from Jin, RM, and Suga.

The three loud ones cause the people who weren't already staring at them before to turn their attention towards the group. Quite embarrassed, Andi gives the three a mix of a glare and a pleading look to get them to stop. The three indeed do stop after that, but Jungkook goes up to Andi to coo at her cuteness.

She returns the gesture with a playful smack on his chest and then turns away to retreat to one of the dressing rooms before any of the guys could see her blush.

Outside the dressing room are chairs for people to wait as people try on different clothing. And that's exactly where they collectively wait for Andi to put on the first dress.

"Jiminnie oppa?" Andi calls out from the dressing room.

All the members' ears perk up at the said male's name. They all glance confusedly at Jimin, who gives them a look of confusion of his own. Hesitantly getting to his feet, Jimin takes slow steps to the dressing room. Placing a hand over his eyes the closer he got to Andi's door.

"Are you decent Andi-ah?"

The uncertainty in his voice has Andi giggling as she opens the dressing room door. Jimin peels his hand away from his face and is greeted with the sight of Andi wearing a strapless black dress that is littered with pink polka-dots. Her hair is not hidden underneath her blue beanie anymore, and instead her hair flows over her shoulders with her bangs swept behind her right ear.

"Wow Andi, you look great."

Andi does a little curtsey. "Thank you. I called you in here because since this was your idea of having a mini fashion show, you might as well 'host' it."

Jimin's face lights up, quickly taking in all that Andi is wearing before dramatically leaving her dressing room. Walking out towards the members, Jimin clears his throat for their attention.

"Gentlemen, may I have your undivided attention. The first dress to start off the fashion show is one I picked out, a strapless black dress, accented with pink polka-dots," to punctuate Jimin's statement, Andi steps out of the dressing room and bashfully walks down the little aisle that's between the cluster of chairs.

The members sort of fall into a stunned silence of watching Andi twirl in her dress. Andi doesn't meet any of the members' gazes, and instead tries to focus on showing off the dress as best she can despite feeling embarrassed.

Going back to stand next to Jimin, Andi waits for any of the members to speak up. Jin is the first one to snap out of his dazed expression.

"Remember how I told you that you would look good in pink?" he asks, leaning back against his seat. "I like this one a lot Andi."

Andi's face flushes and she squeaks out a 'thank you' before scampering back to change into the next dress with Jimin following after her to see which one is next. The other members don't pay the eldest any mind because Jimin is quick to come back out to announce the next dress.

The mini fashion show continues with Andi trying on a mini green dress, a little black dress, Jimin's blue and black dress, a half cream and half black dress, and a half plaid and half leather dress. Throughout the fashion show, each of the members have kept quiet only voicing their opinions in one-sentence statements, making Andi not sure to be proud that she stunned them into silence or not.

Before Jimin can announce the last dress, Andi peeks around the corner and says, "Please don't just stare at me this time." The small plea in her voice has the members nodding their heads in understanding.

"Alrighty this final dress is a simple white one with a heart-shaped bodice and a black ribbon around her waist into a small bow," Jimin states with a wave of his hand, gesturing for Andi to come out.

In each of the members' eyes, as Andi walks out, she appears to have the air of an innocent angel. J-Hope immediately begins to coo at her, which leads to Jin, RM, and Taehyung to follow suit.

Seeing how Suga and Jungkook are not cooing as well, Jimin takes a minute to study the two who are just sitting there, gazing at Andi. Jungkook's eyes are slightly wide and his mouth is parted in amazement, whereas a pretty pink blush dusts itself on Suga's face full of awe.

Chuckling to himself about the situation, he chooses to shush the cooing and brings everyone's attention back to himself.

"It looks like this is the favorite, Andi," he says with a soft smile. Everyone else voices their agreement which has Andi matching Jimin's smile.

"Okay then, this one it is."

Andi goes back into her dressing room and arrives moments later wearing her normal clothes and carrying all seven dresses in her hands.

Holding out the chosen dress to Jimin, Andi puts the rest of the dresses back on the rack and heads over to check out. Once she pays for the dress, she decides that the group should take a food break before continuing. All of the members agree as soon as they hear a series of stomachs grumbling.

An hour later, as she waits for the other members to finish up, Andi figures to call the person whom owns the store they are about to go to. Digging her phone out of her pocket, she dials the familiar number and holds the phone to her ear.

Some of the members are curious as to who their host is calling, but they don't say anything because it looks like the call connected with how brilliant her smile showed on her face.

"Chullie," Andi calls into the phone. Now Andi has the attention of all the members because of the cutesy voice she used to call the other person. "Are you working right now?" she pauses for a moment. "You are? That's great. Don't go out just yet, I'm bringing potential customers your way. We'll be there in about…" Andi glances at her watch and around the table to see that everyone else has finished their food. "…five minutes. Okay, can't wait to see you. Bye-bye."

The moment Andi hangs up the phone, all eyes are on her.

"Andi-ah, who was that?" Taehyung questions, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"Oh," Andi says getting up. "A childhood friend of mine. Let's get going to their store before they go on their lunch break."

Other questions about who this childhood friend of Andi's float around as their host guides them to the next store. Not before long, BTS finds themselves in front of a men's suit store.

"Is this where your friend works, Andi?" Jimin asks, awestruck.

"Yup," she responds with a smile. She leads the astonished members inside the empty tailor store.

Seeing no one in the store, Andi calls out her friend, "Chullie?"

BTS stare at the pretty girl that emerges from the back of the store. Adorned in a pale yellow cardigan and mint green fitted pants, Chullie, couldn't have been more than Jin's age.

"Andi! How many times how I told you to just come in the back to get me?" she reprimands, tying her hair up out of her face.

Chullie stops short when she sees the seven handsome men with Andi. Said girl throws the older female a cheeky smile as she goes up to give her a hug. "Gosh! I haven't seen you in like forever!" Andi exaggerates.

"You just saw me last week when we had dinner together," Chullie deadpans. 

"But it seems like it was forever ago," Andi whines. This is a new side to Andi that BTS is seeing, and they don't not like this new display of behavior.

Chullie rolls her eyes at Andi's childishness. Her attention focuses on the men that were waiting awkwardly at the front of the store. Clearing , and ignoring Andi's muffled giggle, Chullie made her way over to the group of men to introduce herself. However, she pauses, not sure whether to address them in English or Korean.

But they do look Korean.

Slightly shrugging, Chullie goes for it and does a 45 degree bow to the men. "Hello. My name is Lee Eunchul," she straightens her back and gives the group a gentle smile. "Welcome to Louis' Tailors."

Not wanting to be rude, all of BTS bow as well. Rather than doing their regular greeting, RM introduces each of the members individually.

"What brings you and seven handsome men to my humble abode, Andi-ah?" Eunchul raises her brow at the girl.

"Well Chullie unnie," Andi begins. "My brother is coming home tomorrow night and he's invited us to a fancy dinner. And these guys," Andi motion towards BTS. "Need nice outfits to wear. I figured that coming to you would be the best choice, since I know how well you work."

"Oh Joo-" Andi quickly claps her hand on Eunchul's mouth. Andi leans up and whispers that she's going to surprise BTS with who her brother is, subtly asking Eunchul to keep quiet.

"Wait Andi! Let her say the name," Taehyung whines. 

"Yeah Andi! You still haven't even given me the hint yet either," Jimin complains. "And I even helped you with the dishes."

The little outburst has everyone laughing to which Andi just shakes her head and denies both Taehyung and Jimin once again, saying that it's all going to be a surprise.

Once everyone calms down, Eunchul picks up where she left off. "You all came to the right place. Andi, can I see your dress so that I can base their clothing off yours?"

Andi nods her head and takes out her dress for Eunchul to see. "Wow, nice and simple. I like this a lot. I didn't know that you were the type to wear this sort of thing, Andi-ah."

"I had the help of these guys, picking it out. And this is only for my brother all right? He hasn't seen me in a dress in years and it would be a nice surprise for him."

Eunchul just hums in response. She snaps her fingers at her brilliant idea after thinking for a moment about what would match the dress. Scanning the faces and bodies of the seven men, his eyes land upon Jin. Not wasting any time, Eunchul firmly grabs his wrist and pulls him along to a changing room. On the way, she snatches different pieces of clothing. By the time they arrive at the dressing room, Eunchul piles the clothing in Jin's arms before pushing the curtain open and lightly shoving the male inside.

"Try these on. I think they will fit you well," with that Eunchul winks and leaves just as quickly as she came, looking for her next target. Jin is too dumbfounded to say anything back, thus he doesn't say anything and draws the curtain in order to change.

"Alrighty, who's next?" Eunchul asks herself. This time taking Jungkook. She repeats this process again and again until she has all the members of BTS in changing rooms.

"I forgot how fast you worked, Chullie unnie," Andi praises, side-hugging the older female.

There's a tug at the corners of her lips. "Just wait until you see them Andi-ah," he assures.

As soon as she says that, each of the curtains gradually open up. An audible gasp slips past Andi's lips, causing a proud smirk to showcase on Eunchul's face. Each of the members are wearing a variation of black and white clothing, but all of them having similar black dress pants and blazer.

The members all glance at each other, complimenting one another on how good they look. Andi smiles fondly at the scene of Jin fixing the members' collars and Suga's bow tie.

"Did I do a great job or what?"

"Perfect as always, Chullie unnie," Eunchul senses the teasing in her words, but just rolls her eyes as she leads Andi to the desk where the cash register lay, since BTS is still distracted with their outfits. "So Chullie unnie, can you just start a tab and I will pay it back later? I don't want the others or dad to worry about this."

Eunchul gives Andi tender smile and a wave of her hand. "It's all right Andi. This is on the house because of all your help for the past couple months."

"Are you sure about this unnie?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Eunchul wraps Andi in a hug. "You helped me so much with the planning and execution of our biggest showcase for tailored clothing without asking for anything in return. This is the least I can do for you."

Andi squeezes Eunchul and then pulls away, giving her an appreciative look.

Rotating her head to look at BTS, she watches as they take turns capturing each others pictures. Letting go of Eunchul, Andi goes over to the group. As Andi gets close enough to tell them that they should go soon, Jimin pulls her closer to him and takes a picture of the two of them. Claiming that it's unfair for only Jimin to take pictures with Andi, the other members each take their turns getting pictures with Andi in their new outfits.

Once Eunchul finishes taking their group picture, Andi ushers all of them back into their dressing rooms so that they can all be on their way. After a few minutes, they all appear in their casual clothing and have Eunchul bag up their outfits, each member having their own individual bag.

Saying their goodbyes to Eunchul, Andi and BTS thank the older female for her help. The group then goes on their way back to Andi's house for some early dinner.

Putting the dress bag on her bed, Andi changes into her pajamas and heads downstairs to the kitchen to start dinner. An hour later, she's calling the members down to eat and sees that they too had their pajamas on.

"Okie dokie," Andi stops BTS from going their separate ways after dinner. "We are meeting my brother at the restaurant tomorrow night. We won't be going to the school, so we can just relax to have enough time to get ready."

All of BTS nod their heads in understanding, and then they all head to their separate bedrooms.

As J-Hope shuts off their lights, Suga settles on his bed and lays down. Suga doesn't fall asleep right away, rather he lays awake, staring at the ceiling. He pulls out the picture he found under Andi's pillow, using the stream of moonlight from the window as his only light to study it.

Moments pass and he puts the picture away.

Draping an arm across his eyes, Suga thinks back on these last few days. After everything that has happened, his mind drifts to their host. His heart flutters and a smile graces his face unconsciously just at the thought of her.

The realization hits him, and he has to cover his mouth as to not let any sounds escape.

I like Andi.