Day 2

My Days with BTS [Currently Being Rewritten]

Hello!!!

Here is a chapter, long overdue, with a lot of fluff for you all!!!

Enjoy~


Unconsciously sniffing the air, J-Hope opens his eyes wide enough to see that the sun hasn't risen yet. He allows for his eyes to fall shut again, deeming it necessary considering the early hour.

However, after another inhale of the air, J-Hope's eyes pop open. He props himself on his elbows, inhaling the air deeply this time to see if his mind was playing tricks on him. Glancing to the bed next to him, he sees a very much fast asleep Suga.

J-Hope sits up in his bed, grabbing his charging phone to see the time.

6:00 AM.

Well he didn't know it was that early.

Now not being able to go back to sleep, J-Hope removes the duvet off of himself and goes inside the adjoining bathroom to take care of business. Emerging from the bathroom with a clean face and brushed teeth, he opens the door to their room moments later. A delicious aroma hits him as soon as that door came open causing his eyes to flutter shut, taking in the scent.

Closing the door quietly, J-Hope makes his way down the hallway, descending down the staircase. It's when he comes to the last step does he hear music faintly playing in the house. Letting the music guide him, J-Hope notices that the music led him to the kitchen.

And what a sight he finds in the kitchen.

Leaning against the doorway, J-Hope has a front row seat to the scene that's unfolding before him. In front of him, Andi is dancing to Shinee's View all the while making what looked to be pancakes. A smile finds its way onto J-Hope's face when Andi does a little jump that causes her to softly squeal before laughing it off and continuing to do the chorus of the song.

Getting caught up in the bridge of the song, Andi doesn't realize she just about let some of the pancakes burn. That's when J-Hopes decides that he has seen enough of Andi dancing for now and is getting pretty hungry.

Straightening up, J-Hope gives a small applause to an unsuspecting Andi who immediately freezes at the sound. Her heart accelerates as she turns her head to the newcomer, embarrassment running through her at the thought of getting caught.

Standing in front of her is J-Hope, arguably the best dancer of BTS, and he just saw her dance.

Not knowing what kind of expression to show, Andi just stands there as the male walks through the kitchen to stand next to her. However, the only expression J-Hope sees is one of surprise with a light blush sweeping across her face.

Letting out a light-hearted chuckle, he uses his right hand to ruffle Andi's hair a bit. She quickly snaps out of her daze as she gently swats his hand away, fixing her hair.

"Why are you trying to fix your hair? It doesn't even seem like you did anything to it this morning," Andi scoffs at his comment, but a smile finds its way on her face anyway.

"Well I usually take a shower and everything in the early morning; and instead of wearing my school clothes for them to get dirty when I cook breakfast, I wear my pajamas," Andi casually says, topping the plate full of pancakes with fresh ones.

J-Hope didn't even notice that Andi was wearing pajamas, being too focused on enjoying her little performance. Glancing down at her clothes, he eyes her baby blue tank top with an upside down cartoon bat and black pajama bottoms littered with moons, bats, and tiny stars.

"Nice pajamas," J-Hope says, gesturing to what Andi's clothing.

Andi's eyes travel up and down J-Hope's figure, a hand instantly going up to cover . "I could say the same thing to you," she says through her fingers, trying to hold back her laughter.

Scrunching his face up in confusion, J-Hope looks down at his own clothing, immediately gasping in horror.

He's only wearing a t-shirt and his red boxers.

With a horrified expression, J-Hope darts out of the kitchen and runs back to his room to actually get some clothes on.

"Get the other members, will you oppa?!" Andi shouts after J-Hope. Instead of bursting out in laughter, she just giggles and turns off the music, not really wanting to dance anymore. Afterwards, she continues setting up the table for the others.

Less than ten minutes later, Andi gazes up from her book at the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Good morning sleepy heads," she greets as they all enter the kitchen. One by one, the members of BTS take their seat around the table.

"Good morning, Andi," Jin greets back, taking the seat next to Andi's left.

"Mornin' Andi-ah," Jungkook takes a seat in one of the middle chairs.

"Hey Andi," Jimin sends a small wave, sitting next to Jungkook.

"Morning Andi," replies RM, taking the head seat at the other end of the table, directly across from Andi.

"Morning," Taehyung smiles, taking the seat next to Jin.

Suga comes in, giving Andi a yawn and a small wave before settling himself in the seat on Andi's right. Seeing Suga rub his eyes as he tries to wake up is too cute to Andi, and she tries not to coo at the older.

The last member to take his seat is a fully dressed J-Hope.

As soon as Andi sees J-Hope, the sight of him from early before pops up in her mind and she begins giggling. "Nice to see you with more clothes on, J-Hope oppa," Andi says between giggles, beginning to fill her plate with pancakes.

All the members look at J-Hope in shock, some even sending daggers as he holds up his hands in defense.

"It's not what you guys think," J-Hope begins.

"Then please enlighten us," the words are sharp coming from Jin.

Gulping nervously, J-Hope looks to Andi for back up. She inhales a small breath before clearing to gain the attention of all the members.

"I was only teasing J-Hope oppa," Andi starts. "I was dancing while making breakfast this morning and he saw my little performance. I don't think he even noticed that he was only in his boxers and a t-shirt when he entered the kitchen, but he was and it was a funny sight. So don't be mad at him because I was only teasing him," Andi's words have an apologetic tone.

"Fine. You are forgiven," Jin points a finger at J-Hope.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong," J-Hope whines, the other members ignoring him and begin to eat instead.

Thinking back on what Andi had said, Jimin stops eating.

Andi can dance?

Before he can forget, Jimin looks to Andi. "Andi, I didn't know you can dance," his words cause Andi to go wide eye and have a light blush on her face.

"Did I say that?" all of BTS nod their heads. "Oops. A slip of the tongue. Please forget I said that," Andi says, hoping she can get away with it and move on to another topic.

"You are a pretty good dancer Andi, despite almost falling a couple of times," J-Hope praises, in between chewing.

Andi keeps her head down while eating, not allowing the other members see how happy the compliment made her feel.

"Ooh I wanna see Andi dance!" Taehyung shouts.

The suddenness of the comment makes Andi choke on her pancake. When Suga sees that Andi's coughing was not stopping, he quickly pours Andi a glass of orange juice and hands her the glass to wash down the pancake.

While handing her the glass, their hands brush against each other's. Andi smiles gratefully to a light pink Suga who just nods and goes back to continue eating his food.

"Yeah I want to see you dance, too," Jungkook says shortly afterwards.

Placing the orange juice down, her eyes shift from Jungkook and Taehyung. "Why do you want to see me dance?" Andi asks.

"Because if J-Hope says you're good, then it must be true," Jungkook reasons. The rest of the members voice out their agreements, Taehyung goes as far as to pout and that's all it took for Andi to give in.

Grumbling a bit, Andi gives up with a sigh. "Fine."

Andi rolls her eyes at the fact that that one word has the younger members cheering. But a small smile places itself on her lips, nonetheless.

Standing up, Andi begins to collect the empty plates, but stops and looks to J-Hope.

"J-Hope oppa," she calls out, the other meeting her gaze. "Since I see that you're already ready to go, would you mind washing the dishes while the rest of us get ready?"

Seeing that J-Hope's hesitant to answer, Andi quickly hugs his arm and pouts, "Please." Her large puppy eyes along with her jutted out lip has J-Hope looking away and to s, signaling them to help him. All they give him are shrugs and amused smirks as responses.

Grunting at s' lack of help, he makes the mistake of meeting Andi's large puppy eyes and he sighs in defeat.

"YAY!" Andi exclaims, hugging J-Hope before skipping off to her room to change.

Even though some of the members are a little jealous of the hug Andi gave him, they all just laugh and watch the grumbling J-Hope pick up each dish and walk to the sink to begin washing the dishes. Now that their entertainment for the moment left, the rest of the members separate to their rooms to get ready for the day.

About thirty minutes later, all the members are lounging around the living waiting for Andi. Said woman finally emerges wearing lime green jeans and a sleeveless black shirt. Her hair lies across her left shoulder, being pulled into a ponytail, and under a black snapback with a green design on it. She's carrying her backpack with one hand and a green checkered jacket with the other.

"Shall we get going?" the words leaving her lips as she's slipping the black converse she had gotten from the shoe closet on. Andi takes a glimpse behind her to see BTS scrambling to follow along, all putting on their shoes as well. A quiet laugh slips past her lips before opening the door and walking out to start up her truck.

Once on the road to head to the high school, Andi shifts her eyes to look at the members in the back seats through the rearview mirror.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" Andi says, eyes back on the road.

"Sure, even though you technically already asked one, what is it Andi?" RM responds. He sees Andi crack a smile, and he mirrors it.

"Is it alright if I call you by either your real names or nicknames?" she asks. "Like for J-Hope oppa, can I call you Hobi oppa instead?"

"Yeah, I don't mind," J-Hope says.

"And I can call you Namjoon oppa, instead of RM?"

"Correct," RM replies with a nod of his head.

Andi catches the small action and chuckles. "And I'm alright with sticking with Jin, if you are oppa?" she quickly glances at Jin who returns it with a small smile. "So how about you Suga? Can I call you, Yoongi oppa?"

Suga turns his head from staring out the window to look at Andi in the rearview mirror, having been listening to the conversation the entire time. The corners of his lips tug up a little bit at Andi calling him by his real name.

"Sure, Andi-ah," is all he says before returning his attention back to the scenery outside. Andi swiftly looks at Suga through the mirror, before returning her attention back to the road.

Pulling up into the parking lot, Andi parks her truck and then leads BTS into her school.

Moving through the empty halls of the school, Andi guides BTS to the music hallway. Turning a few corners, Andi finds the room she's looking for. Drawing a set of keys from her backpack, she unlocks the doors and ushers BTS inside.

Andi flicks on the lights, and the members finally understand why Andi led them to this particular room. This room is actually a practice room equipped with three walls of mirrors and a piano sitting to the far corner of the room.

"Since you guys wanted to see me dance, I figured why not in a practice room," Andi explains, setting her backpack and jacket on a nearby table. BTS follows suit and takes off their jackets, the room getting warmer for them in anticipation. Andi turns back to the members, pulling her phone out. "So what dance do you want me to show you?"

"How about you put your phone on shuffle and see what songs pop up?" J-Hope proposes. "If you know the dance, you do the dance. If you don't then just freestyle."

Andi thinks about the proposition and nods her head, strolling over to the stereo to plug in her phone.

"But I just want to warn you guys that I don't freestyle well," Andi says.

J-Hope takes the opportunity to walk up to Andi and places an arm around her shoulder. "You can always do something. I'll dance along with you if you don't know what to do, how 'bout that?" he suggests.

Andi slips out from under his arm with a light pink blush and hands him her phone, "That sounds good."

The members' eyes follow Andi as she positions herself in front of the mirrors. She doesn’t really know where to look, nervousness flowing throughout her body as she can feel each of the members gaze on her.

However, as soon as the first song begins to play, Andi immediately looks to J-Hope through the mirror.

Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?

"Did you pick this song?" Andi accuses, getting into the beginning position for the song. 

J-Hope smirks in return and shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe, maybe not."

The rest of the members all recognize the first song, and their expectations are high, wanting to see how well their tour guide can dance.

Ayo ladies and gentlemen

Junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!

Ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge

Nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!

Jungkook smiles as the other members chuckle at the slight exaggerated expression and hand movements Andi does to impersonate Jungkook.

Bamsae ilhaettji everyday

Niga keulleobeseo nol ttae yeah

Ja nollaji malgo deureo maeil

With the song building up, Andi can feel the nervousness start to slip away and slowly be replaced by excitement to perform the dance as she finishes Jimin's part.

I got a feel, I got a feel

Nan jom jjeoreo!

Once the breakdown began, Andi put all her effort into the song. Just like she did with Jungkook and Jimin's parts at the beginning, she makes sure to exaggerate the movements and expressions ever so slightly to get a reaction from BTS because they're analyzing her moves while giving few facial expressions.

When the song comes to an end, Andi's in her final position with her back facing the mirrors and her thumb in the air. As she stares straight at BTS, Andi can feel some sweat drip down her face.

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

Heuteojine

As soon as the second song comes on, Andi is quick to direct her gaze at J-Hope. "Now I know you're picking the songs."

J-Hope clutches his chest in mock offense, scoffing at the idea, but there is a grin on his face as he replies, "I just think that you enjoy our songs."

The other members don't know what to make of Andi and J-Hope's interaction, but their attention focuses on the fact that Andi is now lying on the ground.

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

Tteoreojine

Andi slowly sits up, acting out Suga's part. Once his part ends she immediately changes her part to J-Hope's and gets up to kneel while still acting out his part.

As the song continues, Andi quickly remembers the next part to the dance and flushes at the thought of it, her nervousness returning. Taehyung notices Andi's hesitance leading up to the chorus of the song. His sudden loud cheer causes her to waver in her dance, but she smiles at the gesture.

I need you girl neon areumdawo

Andi's body is slightly stiff, and a pretty pink dusts across her cheeks at the first body roll. Multiple encouragements are heard, and Andi's gaze meets BTS's as they try to get her to feel less embarrassed like in her previous dance.

I need you girl neomu chagawo

At the second body roll, Andi has the blush still in place, but her moves are less hesitant and stiff.

I need you girl (I need you girl)

I need you girl, I need you girl

Andi continues the choreography to 'I NEED U', smiling the entire time. By the end of the song, Andi is breathing somewhat heavily and her face aches from the constant smile she had on, but she didn't mind.

To say that the members are surprised is an understatement. Despite Andi exaggerating some of the movements, the core of her dancing has impressed the members of BTS.

Going over towards J-Hope at the stereo, she plucks her phone out of his hands before the next song could play and quickly hits the pause button. Andi closes her eyes as she slumps down against the wall. J-Hope chuckles a bit at the action and moves to sit next to her, causing Andi to let out a breathy chuckle of her own.

J-Hope lets Andi catch her breath before pulling out a small towel to place over her head. Andi gives him a questioning stare, wondering where he pulled it out from.

"You did good, kid," he says. Andi giggles at J-Hope's attempt to sound like he's some actor in a movie.

"Thanks, but I'm not a kid, oppa," Andi says as she lifts her snapback to wipe a bit of sweat from her forehead with the small towel. "Where did you even pull this out from?"

"It's magic my dear," he says, waving his hands in the air. This gains a playful eye-roll from Andi. "Actually, I saw you pack it in your bag earlier and decided to snag it while walking over to the stereo," J-Hope shrugs and gives her a lop-sided grin.

A moment of silence passes by until it's pardoned by someone walking over to the two, pressing a cold bottled water against Andi's cheek. When she looks up, Jungkook is smiling down at her.

She takes the water and gulps down a few mouthfuls as Jungkook sits in front of her. "You really are good, Andi-ah."

A bashful smile makes its way onto Andi's face at the compliment and notices that the rest of the members make their way to crowd around her. Each of them plop down on the floor, making themselves comfortable.

"So Andi, are you already tired from just doing two dances?" Jimin asks, a teasing hint in his voice.

She scoffs in return before rolling her eyes, a smile in check as she looks at Jimin. "As if, oppa," she pushes herself off the floor, "Just catchin' my breath." Andi looks over her shoulder at him as she maneuvers her way past the sitting members to stand back in front of the mirrors. The members do not know where Andi's confidence came from, but they are enjoying it as J-Hope plays the next song.

Andi is aware of her growing confidence as she waits for the next song from J-Hope, and she cannot exactly place where it's coming from. It's possibly from the energy that the members are giving off, but she's savoring her enjoyment of dancing nonetheless. 

"Ready Andi?" J-Hope asks, getting ready to hit the shuffle button.

Andi nods her head, "I just hope that you're finally gonna hit the shuffle button."

J-Hope's contagious laugh has s bursting out in laughter, and Andi smiling.

The beginning instrumentals have Andi's ears perking up, and she twists her body to meet J-Hope's gaze.

"Hey, Hobi oppa?"

J-Hope's heart accelerates a bit, enjoying the sound of the nickname coming from Andi. "Yeah Andi?" he calls back.

She doesn't answer as she lets the uncertainty in her eyes speak for her. This has him standing up, ready to accompany her in the freestyle dance.

Andi sways to the beginning vocals of 'Slow Motion' by Trey Songz. J-Hope joins her in front of the mirrors, already feeling the song through his body. Both of them are nodding to each other, letting their bodies be carried by the music.

As soon as the song starts picking up with the sounds of hand claps, Andi stares in amazement as J-Hope's body begins popping and locking on beat. She comes out of her daze long enough to realize that her favorite part of the song, the chorus, is next.

The members were not expecting Andi to twirl and begin moving gracefully during the chorus, her body being overtaken by the song. J-Hope even pauses in his dancing to gaze at Andi.

Once the song slows back down, Andi switches back to swaying, smiling widely at J-Hope and the other members. Feeling like something's missing, Andi quickly goes over to the sitting members and pulls Jimin to his feet, practically dragging him over to J-Hope.

Jimin's surprise is easily washed away when he sees Andi begin to dance around him. He takes the hint and begins dancing as well, his style being noticeably different from J-Hope's.

Looking over to the other members, she sees Jungkook pouting. Before anything else, Andi goes over to him and takes his hand into hers. With her other hand she grabs Suga's hand and drags both of them, Jungkook going willingly while Suga not so much, towards the other two dancers.

Last but not least, she dances her way back to Jin, RM, and Taehyung and they all have smiles on their faces as she leads them to the dance floor.

However the moment RM steps onto the dance floor, he starts to flail his arms, jerking his head and body back and forth, all the while kicking his legs to the beat of the song.

At the sight of this, Suga and Jungkook crouch down and hold their faces in their hands, looking away from the embarrassment that was the 'dancing machine'. Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung have expressions full of pity watching their leader, while J-Hope covers his mouth in case his laughter busts out.  

All Andi does is stare in a different kind of amazement from before because she didn't think that she would actually see this in person. When RM notices that the members had stopped dancing, he slowly comes to a stop and settles down.

"You guys know that I don't actually dance like this right?" RM says, staring at his friends. "I'm just doin' a bit."

Everyone else has an unconvinced look on their face. Andi is the one who breaks the silence.

"Sure, Namjoon oppa. Sure."

This has everyone laughing, as Namjoon just sticks his tongue out at Andi, who returns the childish action.

The song soon ends, and the next song has the boys hollering. The noise catches Andi off guard, and she stumbles into a smiling Suga whom wraps his arms around her so that she doesn't fall.

"Careful there, Andi-ah," he whispers between them.

Andi flushes in embarrassment, her eyes going wide at the close proximity of Suga's face when she turns her head. Suga's eyes flick towards the other members, seeing them dancing wildly, and then back at Andi.

His smile softens as he straightens both of them up, his arms still around her waist. They never break eye contact as she steps back to create a little distance between them. She can still feel the heat in her cheeks as she spins on her heel, quickly going over to get some water.

A fond smile breaks across her face seeing the guys try their best Jay Park impression with his song 'So Good'. Smacking her lips a little, Andi decides to sneak out of the practice room, letting the guys just keep on dancing.

She pushes the door open, heading straight towards the restrooms. As soon as she gets in there, she slumps against the sink counter and glances at her reflection. Staring back at her is girl with her bangs sticking to her forehead and a large portion of her glasses with fog on them. Her cheeks still have residue from when she was with Suga. 

Shaking her head from the thoughts of him, Andi cleans herself up in a hurry, before actually using the restroom, and going on her way to get some snacks for the guys.

By the time she comes back to the practice room, Andi finds BTS either lying on the floor or up against the walls panting heavily with the music still playing in the background.

Andi's lips quirk up into a tiny smirk seeing the scene in front of her. The click of the door has the members' heads turning in her direction, all their attention zoning in on the snacks in her arms.

The moment she sets the snacks on the table, all the members jump up and dash towards the food. Andi chuckles seeing the members snatch snacks out of each others' hands and eat them for themselves as she gets extra water bottles out from her backpack. She passes them out to each of the members, gaining verbal and non-verbal forms of appreciation.

"So guys," Andi says. She pauses a second for the members to settle down. "What did you do to make yourselves all sweaty and out of breath," she glances down at her watch. "In the last twenty minutes?"

Taehyung swallows some water and gives Andi a 'duh' look. "We danced of course."

"Okay mister smarty pants. What kind of hard-core dancing requires this amount of energy for you guys to be so out of breath?" Andi restates.

Everyone stops eating at the question, causing Andi to give them a curious expression. J-Hope swallows his food and answers Andi. "We were just trying to prove something to each other. It's nothing too big," he looks at the members and they all exchange knowing glances.

Andi feels that J-Hope is leaving out some information on purpose, but she doesn't say anything as to not pry in on something that might not involve her at all. She hums as a response and takes off her snapback, letting her hair out of its ponytail. Moving away from the guys, Andi bends forward to whip her hair back and forth. The members stare in fascination as they watch Andi play with her hair a bit, trying to fix it.

A smile forms on her lips as she catches the members staring at her.

The suddenness of the smile shocks the members to look anywhere but at Andi, distracting themselves with their phones or eating the rest of the snacks.

A small laugh emits from Andi as she finishes playing with her hair and puts her snapback on. Turning around, Andi finds the members kind of acting a little sluggish, especially with Taehyung's eye lids slowly drooping.

With footsteps light against the wooden floor, Andi makes her way over to the guys.

"You know you guys can take a quick nap," her soft voice surprises the males. "We don't have anything else to do until lunch, which is in about an hour or so."

Taehyung is the first to grab his jacket and make himself comfortable in the middle of the practice room. Jimin is the next to follow with J-Hope and Jin getting comfortable with their backs against the wall.

Andi looks to Suga, Jungkook, and RM who don't seem like they have any plans on moving or sleeping.

"It's okay to take a nap, Kookie," Andi says, seeing Jungkook let out a small yawn.

Jungkook rubs his eye with the back of his hand, stifling another yawn with the other. "But I wanna spend more time with you."

This takes Andi as well as the other two much awake members by surprise. A blooming pink spreads across her cheeks. Instead of backing away from Jungkook, Andi just leans towards him, running her fingers through his hair. "You can hang out with me when you finish taking a nap, Kookie. You are too tired right now."

He leans into her touch and closes his eyes, letting the soothing feeling lull him into a sleep.

RM and Suga have wide eyes seeing how easy Andi got Jungkook to sleep. They watch as Andi positions Jungkook on the floor, using her own jacket as a pillow of sorts.

"How did you do that?" Suga asks, and RM nods his head wanting to know as well.

Andi lets out a giggle seeing the serious looks on their faces, and she shrugs her shoulders. "I guess it's all natural talent."

"Uh-huh," RM says. Andi can tell that the two don't seem convinced, but she decides to not tell them the real reason yet.

"So are you two going to stay awake until lunch?" Andi asks, changing topics. She goes over to her backpack to get something.

The two members follow her and see that she pulled out a notebook and some papers.

"Yeah, I don't feel tired," Suga responds. Andi raises an eyebrow at the older, who only mirrors the same expression. Andi doesn’t dwell on the fact that Suga is not even a little tired, and looks at RM who answers the same as Suga.

"Alrighty then," Andi starts. "I need to go to talk to one of my teachers about something. You both are welcomed to come along with me, but you don't have to."

Suga and RM don't hesitate to say that they would like to come. Both sounding a little too eager for their liking, but Andi smiles anyway, not really noticing it like the two males did.

She leads the two members out of the practice room, and dims the light before shutting the door quietly.

Unlike the day before where Andi, Jin and Jungkook talked about anything and everything, the trio today walks in a surprisingly comfortable silence that doesn’t need conversation to fill it. Andi stops by her teacher's classroom, which Suga and RM notices is empty.

Telling them that they can sit anywhere in the empty classroom, Andi goes on to talk to the teacher. Eyes wandering the walls, RM and Suga conclude that this is a mathematics class with different formulas on the walls and algebraic expressions on the white boards.

RM doesn't mean to, but he overhears parts of Andi's conversation with her teacher. He looks to Suga to see him occupied with his phone, so the other doesn’t notice the furrowing crease in RM's brow at what he's hearing in the conversation.

Taking out his phone, RM pretends to be on it as he listens to the rest of the conversation, understanding most of what's being said. It seems that Andi has some questions about a test that she has to take tomorrow, and judging by the slight waver in her voice, RM can only assume that she's at least somewhat worried about it.

After about twenty minutes, Andi thanks her teacher and makes her way to the two awaiting guys.

As Andi places her left hand on Suga's shoulder, she uses her right hand to pat RM's shoulder. "I hope I didn't make you guys wait too long." Both males look up at her.

"It's all right Andi," RM says. Andi tilts her head slightly at his tone of voice, but doesn't pay it too much attention as she feels Suga cover and see him nod in agreement. She smiles softly and begins to walk back to the practice room. Suga gets up to walk alongside Andi, keeping her company, as RM walks slightly behind them, his mind still wrapped around Andi's worry.

They all make it back to the practice room, finding only Jungkook still asleep. The rest of the members were all talking, staying quiet so that the youngest member could sleep.

Everyone gives each other silent greetings while Andi settles herself next to Jungkook, her notebook and papers being forgotten beside her. She watches him for a moment before raking her fingers through his hair. Just like earlier, Jungkook tilts his head towards her and nuzzles his face against her thigh.

The rest of the guys stare at the interaction, not quite sure of what was happening.

Before anything else could happen, the lunch bell rings. Andi flinches as Jungkook startles awake. He grabs his head at the immediate dizzy sensation he felt, and Andi looks at him worried.

"Are you alright Kookie?"

Jungkook nods his head, and reaches for his nearby water bottle, taking a few sips.

"I'll be fine, Andi."

The remaining members glance at each other. The sudden sound of loud claps causes everyone to shift their attention to J-Hope.

"Alrighty people! After that wonderful quick nap, I am ready for some actual food!"

A growling noise immediately follows resulting in everyone looking around at each other. Jin wraps his arms around his waist, a rush of heat filling his cheeks in embarrassment.

Andi grins and stands up, Jungkook copying the action.

"Let's head on to the cafeteria then, hm?" Andi waves for the males to follow as she heads towards the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is crowded and noisy, the boys hearing the noise from down the hall. As they enter, all eyes shift to them and Andi, loud whispers being carried throughout. The stares follow the group as they go through different lines, Andi buying for all of them and herself.

The thought of how Andi paid for all of them crossed some of their minds, but none of them voiced it. As soon as all of them had their food, Andi turns to the group. "Do you guys want to eat in here, or back in the practice room?"

The boys seem to hesitate, not knowing what to say. They stand there for a moment, all thinking to themselves. With a quiet sigh and an understanding smile on her lips, Andi leads the group to an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria.

"Guys," Andi grabs their attention as she sits down. The rest of the boys sit down as well, all looking at her. "I hope the attention isn't too much for you here."

All the guys feel their chests tighten up a bit, hearing the genuine care in her voice.

"No, it's totally fine Andi," Jin says.

"Yeah, Jin hyung is right!" Jimin chimes in. "We're used to the stares already, being famous and all," the others nod in agreement and all Andi could do was smile in return.

"They're right, Andi," RM looks to her. "But, are you okay with all the attention?"

Andi is slightly taken aback by the concern laced in his voice, and the others wait in silence for her answer. Should she tell them that she is already used to the attention as well, since her father is the chairman and founder? Or that she is known by pretty much everyone because of all her involvement?

Andi decides to keep all of that to herself, instead opting to chuckle. One by one, each of the others relax a little more, seeing Andi's smile light up her face.

"Thank you for your concern, Namjoon oppa. But I'm alright. Now let's dig in before the food gets cold!"

At that, the group began eating their lunch with small conversations in between. At one point Andi glanced around the cafeteria and saw that most of the stares went away, but a few still lingered here and there. She ignored them, focusing on Taehyung telling her a story of BTS preparing for one of their concerts.

The ringing of another bell has BTS looking at Andi in confusion. She tells them that they could stay there for a little longer, while everyone else goes to class. However, something catches Andi's eye, she gets up abruptly, fumbling out something the guys couldn't understand.

BTS watches Andi as she goes up to a group and jumps on one of the students. Everyone in the group laughs as the person Andi jumped on lets out a high pitch squeal. Turning around, BTS notices that Andi jumped on a girl that seems to be pretty close to her with the way they interact.

Suga props his elbow on the table and rests his head on his hand as he watches Andi, her smile making him feel all weird. Jungkook does the same, except that he kind of wishes he was the one making Andi smile like that. Jin and RM turn back around and stare off, being in their own minds. While J-Hope, Jimin and Taehyung look after Andi in curiosity.

After a couple of minutes, Andi gives the girl one last hug before waving the girl and the rest of the group goodbye. Not wanting to be caught staring, the guys straighten up and hurry to talk to one another as Andi walks back to their table.

Andi takes a seat back down and looks to the others, saying, "So what did I miss?"

"Uh, um," Jungkook stutters out. Suga clears his throat, and everyone focuses on him. "We were just discussing of what to keep as snacks for later."

Andi looks to the others, and they all pipe up in agreement.  "Right. So then, let’s head back to the practice room, hm?"

Andi gestures to the guys to follow her to put away their trash, and then begins making her way back to the practice room with BTS trailing behind her.

Time seems to fly by when having fun, and that is exactly what happened between Andi and BTS. Before they knew it, the final bell rings. Packing up, Andi shifts her attention to the group. "Okie dokie. You guys can all head out to the truck first. I need to collect some homework and textbooks."

Some of the members look like they were about to say something, but none of them actually did. Andi takes their silence as a sort of agreement, and she waves to them, signaling them to go their separate ways.

While walking through the hallways, Andi's mind wanders to the thoughts of how BTS and her were becoming much closer. Her hand instantly goes to cover in case a squeal slips through her lips. She composes herself when she notices the lingering students who stay after school for activities near her.

As she visits her teachers, they hand her the homework that she will miss and remind her of exams and projects coming up. In front of her teachers, Andi nods her head at the information coming at her. However, after she gathers the textbooks that she'll need, she puts them in her backpack. While still bending down, Andi sighs and puts her forehead on the cool metal.

You got this Andi.

"You all right Andi?"

The sudden voice causes Andi to stand up and hit her head on her open locker door. She groans and lifts her hand to hold the now pounding sensation on her forehead. Shifting her eyes, they widen at the sight of Jungkook biting back a smile. Yet, she notices the concern reflected in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Kookie," Andi puts on a smile.

"You sure?"

Andi falters for a split second. "Yeah, totally," she gives another smile to Jungkook, but the concern in his eyes still remain. Clearing , Andi shifts her attention and shuts her locker.

"So uh, what are you doing here Kookie? I thought you went with the others."

"I did, but then I told them that I wanted to check up on you. And now, here I am," a sheepish smile makes it way to his lips, and he begins to shift his weight.

Andi's heart flutters a bit, and she shuts her locker door. She goes over to Jungkook and takes his hand, guiding him back to the car where she presumes everyone else to be waiting. Jungkook looks down at their joined hands, and he could feel his face getting warm.

They continued walking in silence until Andi says, "Thank you for checking up on me Kookie."

Even though they were whispered words, Jungkook heard them loud and clear and a smile forms on his face. He turns to look at Andi and sees a pretty pink painting her cheeks while her eyes were planted to the ground.  

Walking through the parking lot, Andi could hear the other members arguing about something, but she thinks that they're debating about the seating arrangement. As the two near the truck, the other members notice the two approaching. They quickly stop their argument and act as natural as they could.

Huh. This is just like earlier today.

"Ooh, you two are holding hands I see," Jimin teases, snapping Andi out of her thoughts. The two youngest are quick to let each other go, and Andi fishes her keys out of her pocket and unlocks her truck.

"Oppas, hurry and get in the truck," Andi says and quickly hops into her seat. J-Hope, Jimin, RM, and Taehyung give Jungkook a knowing look, while the other two members slightly grit their teeth.

Andi waits for the members to get in their seats and is surprised to see J-Hope taking shot gun this time. When Andi gives him a questioning look, he just shrugs. Not wanting to question it, Andi puts her truck into 'Drive' and drives back home.

Once everyone was inside the house, they go their separate ways. Andi going into the kitchen, while the guys make their way upstairs to their rooms.

Humming to herself, Andi leans against the kitchen counter, thinking about what to cook for dinner. Suddenly, the image of dumplings pops into her head and without any delay, Andi gets to making the dish.

As she's cooking, Andi chooses to ignore J-Hope stealing a couple of cut up vegetables from the cutting board.

He's just hungry. It's not like he's gonna eat all the food.

In the duration of five minutes, J-Hope 'snuck' into the kitchen seven times, stealing a little more each visit.

"Oppa!" J-Hope freezes mid-step, a couple pieces of beef hanging out of his mouth. "Stop eating the food!" Andi scolds.

He quickly gobbles up the beef before whining, "But Andi-ah! I'm hungry,"

"I bet the others are just as hungry, but you don't see them coming in here every minute to grab something," Andi counters.

J-Hope's shoulders drop, his lips going into a pout and his eyes going sad. Seeing J-Hope like this tore down Andi's defenses and has her exhaling in defeat.

"Go set the table. The food's ready in five minutes."

The immediate glow radiating from J-Hope at her words has Andi shaking her head as she prepares the remaining parts to the dish, a smile gracing her lips.

J-Hope grabs the plates and sets the table. Since Andi said that dinner was going to be ready in five minutes, J-Hope uses this time to gather the rest of the members so that Andi doesn't have to.

When Andi brings the freshly made dumplings out to set on the table, she pauses in surprise. All the members sat at the table, waiting for her. She looks to J-Hope, who bares his teeth in a wide smile. As soon as Andi sits down, all the members say their thanks to her for the meal and begin to eat.

Laughter, teasing, and conversations fill the air during the meal. Once everyone finishes eating, Andi begins collecting the dishes, only to have Jungkook and Suga take them from her and walk into the kitchen to wash them.

She doesn't have time to be in shock as she is ushered up the stairs and to her room by RM and Jin, both saying that she should relax and go to bed early. They leave to go back downstairs, but instead of going inside her room, Andi follows them.

Only going halfway down the stairs, Andi stays hidden as she can see all the members cleaning the dining table and the kitchen. A grateful smile finds itself on her lips as she has one less thing to worry about before tomorrow.

With that, Andi quietly goes back to her room, closing the door slowly in order for the guys to not be suspicious.