Our stupid jealous fights

Our stupid jealous fights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Lee Seunghyun, or better known as Seungri or V.I, had to describe himself, he would say that he was godly handsome and an easy going person who understood a lot of fun. Understanding fun was much needed because during the fanmeetings his hyungs loved to bully him. He had no problem with that because it made the fans smile and from time to time he could shine with a good comeback.
However during first day of the fanmeeting in Nagoya Jiyong, his bandmember and secret boyfriend, crossed the line...
To mimic a little shy fan in the arms of his mother, Jiyong ran to Daesung and jumped on him. The leader cuddled the other one while both were laughing happily.
Seeing this scene made Seungri's jealousy boil inside of him.
Usually Jiyong was the jealous one in their relationship, but in that moment Seungri was sure that actually he was the most jealous one. He was even ready to rip off Daesung's arms so that he could never do that again with Jiyong.
He tried to remind his boyfriend of his own existence however thousands of eyes were watching them so he couldn't do more than touching the of a spider monkey mimicking Jiyong.

For the rest of the fanmeeting Seungri's mood was somewhere near the earth core. He tried his best to hide his negative feelings in front of the fans but his hyungs noticed them.
He wasn't in the mood to party like after the last meetings, instead he went directly back to hotel. Daesung was brave enough to ask him about his mood which made Seungri nearly strangle him. In the end for the sake of the group he did that only mentally.


Jiyong, who seemed to have no idea about everything, followed him to their shared hotel room, yet Seungri refused to talk to him.
"Ri, what's wrong with you? Usually you talk like a waterfall after the meetings..." His stupid boyfriend still didn't seem to have a clue why he was mad which made Seungri even madder.
"Oh come on... Don't tell me it's because I jumped on Daesung. Please, Ri. Don't take that serious." Finally the older one had a smart moment.
"Yeah sure.", hissed Seungri. He couldn't believe that his boyfriend was playing down the whole thing.
"It was just fanservice..." The leader tried to sit next to his boyfriend but when he sat down, Seungri left the bed and sat down at a chair.
"Of course. Just like the things we do, right?"
"Honey, please don't be jealous. There is nothing between me and Daesung. But he needs some affection. You know that Seunghyun is in Germany right now..."


All those lame excuses didn't help to calm down the younger one. He was still furious about his boyfriend and his behaviour.
"And we are the ones who miss Seunghyun the most... "
"Oh you miss him? Nice. Go to Germany and meet him. Have fun." It came out louder than Seungri originally planned but he didn't care. It felt good to let his anger out.
"Of course I miss him and if I had time, I would visit him in Germany. Don't you feel the same? He is your hyung, too."
"You never talk like that when I'm away! You never wanted to visit me when I was away with my friends! Not even when the chaos happened in Hanoi! Instead you were telling me it was my fault!"
"Because it was your fault. You were pretty reckless... But you can't compare that. You never leave for more than a few days but I always miss you. I always tell you that. Remember?"
"You still blame me for that? Thanks how sweet of you... And how do you tell me that you miss me? I can't remember that I heard those words. The only thing I always hear is nagging."
"I think my Instagram speaks for itself."
"Your stupid Instagram posts? How can I be sure that they are meant for me? Aren't they for Chaerin, Seunghyun or Sandara like everyone else says?"


That outburst made Jiyong quiet for some seconds. He couldn't believe what his boyfriend just said to him.
"A-re you doubting that I love you? After all this time? After everything what happened?" The older one was close to breaking out in tears. For him, it was impos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter