Chapter 1

Nam Woohyun, You Thief!

 

Sunggyu was paranoid.

Really, really paranoid.

For the past two hours, he's been roaming around the Woollim building looking for the sneaky little thief who stole something precious from him. And he did ask his rest of members and their managers as well, of the thief, Woohyun's whereabouts or if they had spotted him somewhere in the building but all of them gave him the negative answers. Even the security guards of the building were oblivious about it!

Sunggyu pulled his blonde hair in frustration, cursing the missing main vocal's name under his breath.

It was already 06:57 p.m. and he supposed to back to home to clean himself and get some rest. But he refused to, until he confronted the said theif beforehand.

He believed the guy was still somewhere in this building when all his stuff; jacket, backpack and flask were left at Infinite's practice room. But where could he have been in this small building? He's checked all the room, includes the dangerous zone for men, yes people, it's the ladies' ,yet, Woohyun, still couldn't be found.

He snapped shut his phone and stomped his way to the empty elevator.

No, No! He wasn't going to give up that easily, even though Woohyun's turned off his phone to dead, so that Sunggyu couldn't contact him. Heh! Woohyun could run but he couldn't hide forever.

Be as it may, he didn't understand why would Woohyun want it anyway? It wasn't like it was doing him any good, or help him whatsoever.

Scowling to the empty hall, he sauntered into the elevator and pushed the 'up' button to third floor. The elevator made a ding sound before it separately opened, Sunggyu walked out with a frowning face. He looked from left to right frantically, before pushed open one of the exit door. He expected to step into the dark, chilly, horror-movies-like stairways, but coloured with pink, yellowish orange hue from the sunset, reflecting the large windows stacks before him.

Sunggyu stunned momentarily and almost smiled at the breathtaking scene before his eyes but remembering he had some unfinished business with Woohyun, his good mood automatically went down.

He moaned morosely, plopping down on the top stairs, body facing the sunset, and leaning his head on the wall beside. He fluttered his eyes closed with a tired sigh.  What if he would never get it back? What should he do?

His fist absentmindedly clenched on his jean thigh and he hissed. "Damn you, Woohyun! When I get my hands on you, I'll-"

"You'll what?"

Sunggyu snapped open his eyes widely and scrambled on his feet hastily, causing his right foot to miss its step. He would fall down the stairs if not for the quirk yet firm hand to grab his wrist and pulled him upward to regain his composure. When Sunggyu has calmed down his racing heart, he looked up to his savior, only to see Woohyun was wearing a worried expression on his face.

", that's dangerous Sunggyu, you almost get hurt." His voice hinted full or concern and worries, still didn't release his grip on Sunggyu's wrist though the said guy has already standing on his feet just fine already.

Apparantly, Sunggyu didn't realize it as he was too busy fuming over the oh-so-called-thief before him.

"You!" He narrowed his eyes and pointed to Woohyun's way. "Where is it? Nam Woohyun, you thief!"

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu weirdly, his eyes didn't blink for once. "Where is what?"

Sunggyu clenched his teeth. "It! You know it!"

Woohyun still didn't blink, his eyebrows furrowed down in confusion. "I have no idea what you're talking about." 

The pair of pink lips which belonged to Kim Sunggyu formed into a straight line as he frowned deeply. "Stop playing dumb! Just give it back to me!"

Woohyun opened his mouth and closed it before opened it once again. His face was sure blank. "Believe me Sunggyu, I really don't know what you're talking about."

"It! Damnit, Woohyun, it! You stole it!" Sunggyu finally blurted out, cheeks reddening. "You stole my heart!"

The air stilled momentarily as Woohyun gazed down at him intently and Sunggyu bit his inner lower lip to hold back down the blush spreading his face. Damn his potty mouth!

As he had already thought, he'd failed, miserably, when Woohyun broke down into a histerically laughters. The blondie, Sunggyu clenched his fists tightly, feeling ashamed and mad at his friend for looking down on his feeling.

"Yah! What's so funny about?! Stop laughing!"

Woohyun shook his head, wiping unshed tears gathering at the corner of his eyes. "I'm sorry but it's just too funny, seriously Sunggyu,"

A smile, the most genuine smile Woohyun has ever showed, causing Sunggyu to forget his anger and heartbreak, while he was busy to calm down his racing heart again, though this time for different reason.

Woohyun took the distraction to tug Sunggyu's wrist toward him while he leaned forward so that their faces merely inches apart. Sunggyu's cheeks turned into a deep scarlet at the close proximity. The hot, minty breath fanned Sunggyu's face as Woohyun cupped his cheek and whispered,

"Why can't I steal your heart when you've stole mine first?"

 

Fin.

 

Thank you so much for reading. ^^

Though I may not write Woogyu/Infinite fics in future anymore, I'm so glad that we've met. Please take care of yourself well and always have good day.

Never-ending love from,

redkiki90