CHAPTER VI

LET'S GO HOME-YOONMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
update~ -- "Jimin!" Jin ran inside the house, not thinking of ringing the doorbell. Namjoon followed behind him. "Oh hyung you arrived." Jungkook stood up to greet them. "How is Jimin!?" Jin has a worried look on his face. "He's in the bedroom. He just fainted while we're walking." Jungkook said while leading them to the bedroom. Jin quickly checked on Jimin. But soon noticed it was just a minor faint. "He'll be okay. I guess." Jin smiled at them. "Is there anything that happen before he fainted?" "All I said was that he should smile more because he look cute. " the younger replied. Both Namjoon and Seokjin smiled knowingly, leaving Jungkook confused. "What?" Jin's continued to smile but soon turned to a frown. He pursed his lips and looked down. "You're so same, Jungkook." Jin looked up at him and showed a weak smile. "What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook raised a brow. Jin looked at Namjoon, as if they can read each other's mind, Namjoon spoke up, "I think he should know." Jin nodded. "Okay. Jungkook, I know you have known Jimin only for a short while. But there are so many things you don't know about him." The younger gave a firm nod. "Jimin.. he -" "H-hyung?" a faint voice was heard. All of them looked where the voice was heard. "Jimin!" Jin rushed to him. "Are you okay?" Jungkook sat by the edge of the bed and smiled at Jimin. "I'm glad you woke up." "What happened? Why am I in bed?" Jimin looked at them. Confused.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter