CHAPTER X

LET'S GO HOME-YOONMIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO UPDATES SINCE I'VE NOT BEEN UPDATING IT FOR A LONG TIME.. 

p.s. I didn't check it so sorry for any typos.

---

"Jimin?" 

"Ne hyungie~" Jimin looked up at him, and smiled. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't take you to expensive restaurants for our date. Next time, I promise you it will be the best date ever."

"Yoongi hyung." 

The younger stopped in his tracks, and held firmly at the older's hands. 

Yoongi looked back, to find Jimin frowning. 

"You don't need to take me to those big and expensive restaurants for a date. Just being with you and spending a day with you is enough for me." 

He let out a heavy sigh.

"Hyung, I-i know that you are really busy with your work these days and I know it's hard for you to take me to dates. I really miss you a lot since you always leave from morning till late at night. The only day you're free is Sunday, but you still have to work on your studio at home. I don't want to bother you much so i never ask you to go out with me. But hyung, you don't need to plan big for our dates, even if we stay at home the whole day, if it is with you, it will always be the best date."

Yoongi hugged him, "Sorry Jiminnie, I didn't know you miss me that much." He kissed the younger on his forehead and cupped his face. 

"I'll make sure I come home early and we'll cuddle to sleep every night. We'll watch movies on Sunday too, like the old times." 
Yoongi smiled. 

Jimin smiled back, "Hyung let's go home." he held his hand, "It's cold out here."

Yoongi ruffled his hair and chuckled, "Smile more. You look cute when you smile like that."

They held hands and walked down the road. Neither of them talked, but they were comfortable with each other's presence. 

---

SUGA'S POV

Jiminnie walks beside me. He's so cute and small and fluffy too.

I love him so much. 

I want to bring him to movies, have dinner with him at the beach and take him to romantic dates.

But I don't have time and also, I still don't have enough money also. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter