Maybe I Love You

Amethyst Café

 

 

Requested by Miss_Lovely

Hope you love it xoxo

Jin ft. Maknae line

 


 

Song: Maybe I Love You
By: Lenka

 

“Park Jimin, how could you do this to me?” She burst into tears.

“How could you?!” She shouted out loud.

“Huh,” He smirked. “Don’t ask me why I do this to you, ask yourself.”

“What did I do to deserve this ? I mean your .” Her eyes were full with tears as of now.

“Rose, look at yourself. You have nothing, other than, well that kind of pretty face.” He sarcastically said. “You’re too naïve, baby. It’s so easy for me to cheat on you. You got no jams, basically.”

“I am? I am naïve?” She clenched her fist. “What if I am ever naïve? I did all those things because I love you.”

“Love? That’s so crap. Why do you ever think that I really love you and I should never cheat on you? You’re too, um, stupid, girl.”

A slap landed on his left cheeks.

She grabbed her handbag that was fell onto the floor and glared at the boy before started to walk away from him.

That’s probably the worst break up ever… in my entire life.

 

ᴥ-ᴥ-ᴥ


“Rose?” A tapped on her shoulders woke her up from her short bad dreams.

She quickly wiped her tears that were running down her cheeks. She cried a lot nowadays.

“Are you okay?” He took a sit beside and stretched out his hand to pass the coffee he bought for her.

“What is this?” She took the coffee from the boy’s hand.

“Your favourite drink, Caramel Latte.” He smiled.

After being friend with her for 3 months, he knows a bit about her except her bad past, of course. He wasn’t that close to know her personal stuffs.

“Oh, thanks.” She took a sip of the coffee after saying that.

“How can you ever sit at a high place like this?” Jin casually asked the girl as he always saw the girl spent most of her free times here, at the rooftop and sitting at the edge of the building.

Obviously, it’s actually dangerous for someone to actually sit here and he didn’t even know how the a girl like her could have this kind of courage to sit here. It’s too scary, even for him.

“Why would I afraid, though?” She raised her eyebrows and slowly swung her legs in a rhyme.

Most people would call her crazy because she literally sits at the end of the building and she will totally be in grave if she ever falls from here… But it’s not that dangerous? Well, she felt comfortable here. At least, she’s far from those judging machine; human.

“Good thing you don’t have acrophobia?” He giggled. He was totally impressed with her braveness.

“Acrophobia?” She frowned.

“Yes, the fear of height.” He answered. “Wait, don’t tell me that you didn’t know that?”

“Uh,” She stuttered. “Of--- of course, I know about that. Acrophobia, the fear of height.” She confidently said.

He laughed. “You’re cute.”

Rose could feel that her cheeks already went blush over that compliment. Wait, is that even a compliment? Or it was a tease for her?

“Why are you blushing?” Jin asked when he saw her red cheeks.

“Uh, nothing.” She cupped both of her cheeks and made her eyes wandering around so that she would not meet the boy’s eyes.

“Jin, I think I need to go now.” She pretended like she received a message from someone. “See you later.” She jumped down and cleaned the mess she had on her clothes.

Jin looked at her with full of excitement. He loves how the girl suddenly went blush out of sudden just because he said that she’s cute. He should compliment her everyday so that he could see that kind of expression every single day.

“Rose, you’re such a mysterious girl. I thought I know all things about you but the fact is, I’m not.” He stared at her and jumped down from the balcony when he sure that the girl already make her way out from the rooftop.

“I will do anything so that I can get closer to you.”


ᴥ-ᴥ-ᴥ


“. I can’t do this anymore.” She ruffled her own hair out of frustration.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed showing that there’s a message coming in.

She grabbed her phone and unlocked it. Her password will always be `0412` without knowing the reason why. She feels like she has some mysterious bond with the number.

“Kim Taehyung?” She frowned when she saw the name of the sender.

“Wait, you mean my ex-boyfriend, Kim Taehyung? That ing bastard, Kim Taehyung?” Okay stop it, she cursed a lot already because of her ex(es).

She clicked on the message and a picture popped out on the screen.

“What the f---.” She almost let out the most formidable word in the library.

Why the he sent me a picture of him with some random girl; okay maybe it’s his girlfriend, but they’re ing kissing in this picture? What’s the point of sending this picture for God sake? God, Kim Taehyung being ridiculous nowadays.

Is he trying to make me feel jealous? Hella no, why would I? It was probably the biggest mistake I ever did when I decided to date him, seriously. He is the worst boyfriend I ever had.

She quickly deleted the picture before she realized that he even put a caption for the disgusting picture.

“Wh--- What?” Her eyes widen to the maximum size.

“Who the want to know if you’re happy with your new girlfriend or not? Especially it’s your ing ex-girlfriend. Is it even relevant to send this kind of thing to your ex-girlfriend? Oh my God, Kim Taehyung is ing extra.”

“Shut up.” The librarian shouted at her out of sudden.

And that’s when she realized that she said the most formidable word in the library for more than 3 times already… She ignored the librarian words and put her head on the table, tried to hide herself from the embarrassment she got. Blame Kim Taehyung for everything.

Her phone buzzed again.

“Again?” She mumbled.

She reached her phone that was right in front of her without looking at it. Her hands were wandering around on the table when suddenly she could feel someone touched his hand.

Automatically, she straightens her back and put her hands on her lap to hide it.

“Why Rose?” Jin startled when he saw the girl looks somehow, nervous?

“Oh, Jin.” She let out a sigh of relief when she knows that it’s Jin.

“Why did you look so… scared?” He concernedly asked.

“No--- it’s nothing.” She slightly smiled.

Jin then gave the phone he had in his hand. “Here. “

She took the phone from the boy’s and unlocked it using the same password. She frowned when she saw the name of the sender. She looked at Jin.

“It’s from you?” She asked while showing the message to Jin.

“Oh yes. I was about to ask you for a date.” Jin deliberately emphasized the word date in order to see the girl’s reaction but there’s no change in her expression.

“Oh really?” She bluntly answered.

“You don’t feel anything?” Jin took a sit beside her and faced her.

“Am I supposed to feel anything?” She said while scrolling her phone screen. “Oh, you ask me to go to amusement park with you?”

“Uh, yes. I thought about only sending you a message and call you later to ask about it, but I accidentally saw you here.” He explained but Rose looks like she didn’t even care about what he said.

“Rose, are you listening?” Jin shoved his face in front of the girl to attract her attention.

The phone almost slipped out from her hand when suddenly Jin appeared right in front of her face.

“Yes, yes. I am. Okay, I’ll go.” She feels like Jin forced him right now when he’s just trying to get some attention from her.

“Really?” He brightly smiled. Rose nodded.

“Oh my God, thank you.” Jin accidentally kissed the girl’s cheek as he’s too excited that he finally has a chance to go and hang out with the girl. He grabbed his bag and leaves the girl alone behind in confusion.

“Did Jin just………..” She touched the cheek that’s being kissed by the boy. She could feel that her body is burning up right now.

She couldn’t believe that she received a kiss from a guy that she barely knows… Okay, she does know Kim Seokjin and actually close with him. But still… Why would he kiss her?

“What the hell is wrong with my heart beat?” She put other hand on her chest. She could feel that her heart was thumping so hard that it might get out from her body anytime from now.

“No way………”


ᴥ-ᴥ-ᴥ


“Why do I even agree with his plan?” She asked herself.

“What if Jin is just like any other guy she knows? He wants to play around her, and leave her when the time comes.” She sighed.

“But, I don’t think Jin is that type of guy. He looks kind. Okay, stop Rose. Stay positive.” She tried to stay positive as what she always did.


ᴥ-ᴥ-ᴥ


Dying out of boredom, Rose swung her legs and kicked the small stone nearby. It how every time she lets her mind wanders; she would start to recall all the bad memories that she had. That’s why she tries to keep herself busy since it will keep her mind occupied.

She decided to take a sit on the bench near her. She took out her phone from her bag in hope that she could kill time by playing with her phone. She unlocked her phone and clicked on Instagram.

She scrolled her Instagram and it’s not even a surprise for her to see tons of couple photos, because most of her friends were dating someone now. It’s just her, that’s left alone. And it when she couldn’t even blame her past boyfriends.

“Rose?” She heard someone called for her name.

She lifted her head up and could see a person she didn’t expect that she would meet him again after a long time. It has almost been 3 years since the last time she met him.

“Yeah?” She answered and invited him to sit beside her.

He took a sit beside her and passed a smile that she has been longing for.

“What are you doing here?” She casually asked.

“Just.” He answered. “How are you?”

“Well, I’m fine.” She answered. Okay, she didn’t know why but she really feels comfortable around him. It has always been that way since the first time she met him.

“Great.” He nodded. “It has been 3 years since I meet you. I never thought that we will meet each other again.”

Rose stayed silent. She didn’t really want to throw back or even remembered what she did with him. Because there’s none of things that could make she hates him. Everything she did with him, it’s all too good to be true.

“I miss you.” He said. Rose stunned.

“Jeon Jungkook, you know right that we---” Jungkook cuts her words.

“I know. And I never blame you for that. If I---” He sighed. “Nevermind.”

“It’s all in the past Jungkook, there’s nothing we could do right now.” She tried to remind herself that there’s nothing left between Jungkook and her even if once, she really loves him.

Her phone was ringing to Butterfly by Bangtan Boys. Okay, don’t judge her, the song is ing perfect, how she could ever ignore a perfect song like that?

She slides the phone screen to answer the call.

“Hello.” She said as soon as she answered it.

“Oh, really? Okay.” She nodded her head for few times and ended the call.

“Jungkook, I really need to go now. It’s so nice that I could finally meet you again; maybe we should catch up later. Call me when you’re free.” She passed her business card to the boy and makes her way away from him.


ᴥ-ᴥ-ᴥ


“Jin.” She waved her hand at the guy who was leaning his back onto the wall. She was surprised when she saw there’s a girl standing beside him. She tried to stay calm but there’s an obvious nervous expression on her face. She didn’t even know why she must feel like that. And eventually she started to think bad about how Kim Seokjin is actually.

“Oh, hi Rose.” He smiled when he saw the girl was walking towards him. He casually put his hand in his pocket jeans.

“Hi.” She said when she could reach him.

“Oh, yes. This is my sister, Kim Seokrin.” He introduced the girl who was standing beside her.

The girl then gave a nice bow to Rose as a greeting for their introductions. Rose awkwardly replied with a smile.

“Hi, I’m Rose.” She introduced herself.

“Jin talks a lot about you.” The girl giggled and Jin just past an awkward smile to Rose.

“Really? He must talk bad about me.” Rose gets along with Rin well.

“Kind of?” She jokingly said when suddenly Jin pinched her right at her right arms.

“Ouch,” She whined before gave a glare to Jin. Jin shrugged.

“Should we go now?” Rose asked them, she actually enjoyed looking at the siblings. Now, she really wished that she has a sibling or what, because she’s all alone throughout her life.

Both of them nodded. Seokrin naturally linked her arms around Rose’s as if she has knows her for a long time when they just met each other today. Rose let the girl held her arms and walked beside her. Maybe this is what she should feel if she ever has a younger sister.

“Wow, Kim Seokrin. I really need to learn things from you. How can you link your arms into her when you just met her today? I can’t even hold her hand.” Rose choked to Jin’s words. What the is he talking about? Hold hand, what?

“Well, you should hold her hand from now on.” Rin took Jin’s hand and interlaced it with Rose’s.

Rose tried to break it when suddenly Rin said, “If you guys ever release that, I’ll do something worse than this.”

“Let’s just hold our hand.” Jin whispered the words to Rose’s ears. Rose’s heart suddenly beats to an unknown beats. It’s so fast that she couldn’t even control it.

Heart, do your work. Why won’t you beat properly? It’s wandering in her mind.

Then, Rose and Jin decided to hold hand while walking. Well, it’s kind of a force one. Jin wasn’t mind about holding her hand as he’s been waiting for this day the most but for Rose… She’s confused with her own feelings. She didn’t know whether she really likes Jin or, there’s some unsettled feelings left after she met Jungkook today.

“You told that he’s going to be here?” Jin sudden question made Rin smiled.

“Um, yeah. He said that we should do a double date.” What, double date? Who’s dating who?

“Tell him to come here; I can’t wait to see your boyfriend.” Jin said and Rin took out her phone then dialed her boyfriend.

“Oppa, where are you?” Rin cheekily said, Jin just smiled looking at his younger sister. Even if she’s only 1 year younger than him, she was totally an adorable sister. They have always been together since they’re kid, so they couldn’t avoid each other anymore.

“Oh, okay. I’ll be waiting for you.” She ended the call. “He said that he’s going to come here.”

“We should wait for him then.” Jin passed a smile to his sister before take a look at Rose. She looks very awkward as of now standing between these cute siblings.

“Rose, are you okay?” Jin concernedly asked with their hand still interlaced.

“Yeah,” She awkwardly nods her head.

“Unnie, we should at least go and buy something right?” Again, she linked her arms around Rose’s.

Rose nodded her head in agreement. She couldn’t help herself but smiled every time Rin approached her. She’s too cute to resist. Her boyfriend was so lucky to have her as his girlfriend. She should be protects at all cost.

“Kim Seokrin,” Someone called for her name when she was about to leave and buy some foods.

“Ah, Jungkook.” Rin smiled when she saw her boyfriend was standing not too far from her.

“Jeon--- Jeon Jungkook?” She muttered. So her boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook? What a small world?

“Oppa, this is my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my brother, Kim Seokjin.” Both of them shook their hand and passed a smile to each other. “And this is Rose.”

Rose stared into his eyes and tried to form a smile even it has to look very fake to him. Jungkook passed a slight smile to her as if he’s pretending like he didn’t know her and they never meet each other before.

Rose didn’t know why but she felt hurt by his action. Why would he even hide the fact that he’s her friend before? She’s not even asks to say that they’re a couple before. Just a friend, is that even wrong? But whatever she couldn’t care less about that. Jungkook is nothing to her anymore.

It’s already between them. Slowly, Rose interlaced her hand with Jin’s. Her action startled Jin but however, he followed it well. He could see the change in expression on Rose’s face and he felt that something is wrong with her as soon as she saw Jungkook. He could feel that there’s something between two of them and that’s when Jin decided to leave the couple behind.

“Seokrin-ah, I think you should have fun with him, by yourself. It’s better.” Jin sneakily said to lift the mood between them.

Jungkook, who saw that two of them were holding their hands, passed a bitter smile to Jin as he said that. He felt sorry that he couldn’t even say or admit that Rose is once her friend and even the fact that they’re couple before. He afraid, he afraid that Seokrin will leave him if he ever tells her about that. And the fact that Rose is his first love that he never wants to let go…

Jin then dragged Rose away from the couple. Rose didn’t know why but her tears somehow started to coming out from both of her eyes. She didn’t know either she’s hurt because Jungkook has a new girlfriend or she’s hurt because Jungkook pretends like he didn’t know her. To be honest, she didn’t even understand herself.

“Rose, are you okay?” Jin asked that question for countless of times today. He saw the tears on her cheeks and wiped it using his fingers. “Why are you crying?”

He took her into his embrace as he couldn’t stay quiet when he saw the first girl he ever likes, cries in front of him. He couldn’t lie to himself that he really likes Rose personally. Ever since the first day he met her, he already has some unusual feelings to her and today, finally he knows why he could feel all of those things. It’s because… he likes her. No, he actually loves her.

“No, I’m okay.” She was sobbing in his embrace.

She felt assured in Jin’s embrace. She feels safe. She feels that she finally meet someone she could rely on. Ever since the first time she met Jin, he took care of her really well as they’re already know each other for a long time.

Maybe she’s too careful around guy after being dumped for few times, but she couldn’t lie to herself that Jin really make her feel special and make her want to be herself when she always try to look nice in front of people so that she could appeal herself. But in front of him, she could be herself. Without her knowing, she has showed too much to a guy named Kim Seokjin.

She wasn’t sure if she falls for him or it’s just the attention that she’s been longing for. She wasn’t sure if she really likes him or it’s just a feel that will come and go soon.

“Rose, promise me that you won’t cry anymore?” Jin slowly caressed her hair.

“It’s my eyes, so it’s all up to me though?” She sarcastically said while break the hug. “By the way, thank you. I feel better now.” She wiped the tears that running down her cheeks.

“You could always lean onto me, whenever you want.” He stretched out his hand as if he’s going to offer his chest for her to cry anytime, everywhere she wants to.

She finally let out a small laugh. Jin pleased to see the laugh. At least he knows that he could be one of the reasons behind her smile.

“You should always laugh, Rose.” Jin complimented her.

“Why?” Rose cheekily asked him with a smile.

“Because you look beautiful with the smile.” He sincerely said it.

“So, I’m not pretty without a smile?” She pouted to look cute in front of Jin. Never ever asks her why she did that because she didn’t even know. She just feels so comfortable around Jin.

“Well.” He paused to look at Rose’s reaction and there’s an obvious sulked expression on her face. “You look cute and beautiful in whatever you do.”

“Really?” She excited as soon as the words come out from Jin’s lips.

Jin nodded his head and sneakily planted a kiss on her left cheeks before leave her alone behind.

Rose stunned. Jin kissed her cheeks for the second time? Did he kiss her, again? But why cheeks, not lips? She smiled at her own thought. What a bad girl, Rose? She holds the cheek that’s being kissed by the boy before shout “What’s the kiss for, Kim Seokjin?”

Jin stopped his body from moving and turned his body to face the girl. He took a deep breath before saying out loud the words he wanted to say the most,

“I. Love. You. Rose.”

His shout grabbed some attention from the people in the amusement park. Everyone suddenly applauded for them and there were some of them who even say congratulations to both of them. It’s really awkward but Jin felt grateful that he could finally confess to her.

Without her knowing, her tears already flowing out from her eyes. She never felt this before. She never feels being appreciated to this extent. She must have do the right decision, to open her heart again just for him, Kim Seokjin. The only person who finally make she feels that she worth the world.

She ran towards Jin and throws herself into his embrace. She buried her face onto his chest as she’s too shy right now.

“I think I love you too.” She murmured.

“What? I can’t hear you.” Jin jokingly said.

She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes while her hand still around his back.

“I. Love. You. Kim. Seokjin.”

She quickly buried her face onto his chest as she said that.

“Thank you, Rose.” Jin slowly lifted his head down to put a kiss on Rose’s head. “Thank you.”

 

 

[3874 words]