Confession Song 1.0

Amethyst Café

 

 

Requested by karenli

Mark ft. Got7

 


 

Song: Confession Song
By: GOT7

 

 

 

Mark sighing again for the nth times today. He’ll be graduated from his school by next week which means he won’t be able to see his crush, Karen everyday and that was sick! He wanted to tell her his true feelings but hell he got no balls for that. He ruffles his hair in frustration before let out a loud grunt. “This is so annoying, really!” He grunts over nothing but the idea of not being able to see his crush everyday. That’s might kills him.

 

Jinyoung who’s playing games by his side throws him a weird look. “The hell man. You almost give me a heart attack.” He spoke still looking at Mark. Mark let out another grunt before pouting and make a sad face. “Hyung, I’m sad.” He said gazing straight on the white wall in front of them. “Why?” Jinyoung asked not really interested with Mark’s problem before continue playing games on his phone.

 

There’s a short silences between them before Mark lets out a soft sigh. “Hyung, I like one girl from my school.” He stopped to see Jinyoung’s reaction but to his worst Jinyoung just hummed as a respond, eye still glued on his phone’s screen. “Then?” Mark rolled his eyes before continue telling his ‘little’ problem. “And you know right that I’m going to graduate next week and that’s mean I can’t meet her everyday like I always do,” He pouts.

 

Jinyoung paused his game before tilting his head and throw Mark a ‘are you serious’ looks. “Hyunggggg! I’m serious!” Mark grunts while pouting angrily. “Wow wow. Calm down, freak.” Jinyoung said a bit annoying with Mark’s behaviour. Why the hell Mark needs to be all whinny about he won’t be able to see his crush once he graduated from his school? He can just be a man and confess to her. What’s so hard about that?

 

“You can just confess to her, stupid. Make her your girl,” Jinyoung said giving an idea for Mark. But that idea of Jinyoung just making Mark’s frown even deeper. “It’s easy to be said than to be done.” Mark said. Should he really be a man and confess his feeling to her? No no, that’s won’t ever happened! God, just why he need to be so coward? Mark sighs again, he felt so weak. “I can’t tell her. What if she dislikes me? Or even worst she’ll leave me right after I confess? Oh my god, that’ll be so embarrassing!” Mark whines. He had no ideas. He was scared, what if he confess and then Karen told him that she hate him or something similar and that’ll make them even awkward.


Jinyoung on the other side felt sorry for his brother’s pathetic love story. He knows his brother well. Once he set an eye on a girl, that’s means he really like that girl inside out. By that means, Mark will be having a hard time to move on soon after he graduated. He didn’t want his brother to be sad because hell, it had happened once before, that time Mark was 11 and he said he likes a girl from his classroom.

 

Jinyoung told him to confess his feeling to her or else someone else will snatched her away from him and Mark did it. Mark did it and that was the worst thing ever, that girl already has a boyfriend and his boyfriend saw them two and punch Mark straight on his face. After that incident, Mark never told him that he likes any girl until today because he was so traumatize with that incident even though 8 years had passes.


“You know what Mark. You always have me and the boys by your side. So don’t worry, we’ll help you.” Jinyoung said smiling sincerely at Mark. Mark bite his lips before smiling at his hyung but his smiles faded away a few second later. “But how? How you going to help me?” He asked a bit desperate. Jinyoung just smiled at his little brother before winked at him. “You’ll know later.”

 

 


      ♢♢♢

 

 


“Ayo, Jackson! Have you prepared what I’ve asked you yesterday?” Jinyoung said as he fist bump with one of his bestfriend, Wang Jackson. “Already dude, but why did you need all of those mascots?” Jackson asked raising an eyebrow at Jinyoung. Why would this dude need like 4 mascots? That question keeps running on his mind but he just prepared it anyways without asking much. Jinyoung just smiles at Jackson before get into his car.

 

“Let’s go! I’ll tell you once we meet the others. I have something to do and I need you guys to help me,” He said staring straight to the front. “Was that thing that important? Cuz you never seems so excited like this,” Jackson spoke still standing at the outside of the car, eyeing Jinyoung curiously. “Yes, very. Aren’t you going to drive? Hurry please,” Jinyoung said as he looked at Jackson who’s still standing at the outside. “Fine, duh.” Jackson replied before starting the engine on and drove away to their usual hideouts.

 

After a few minutes of driving, finally the arrived at their usual hideout. Jinyoung quickly went out of the car and walks into the studio. “Slow down, dude!” He heard Jackson shouting from behind but he’s too excited to care about what that blonde guy said. “Guysssssss!” Jinyoung shouts happily as soon as he saw his friends. He did the hand shakes with them before plops down on the old couch beside Bambam.

 

Once he sat done on the couch, all of the other boys stopped their activities and move to sit down on the floor nearby him. “What do you want? Asking us to meet here? I have to skip school because of this you know?” Yugyeom said as he sat on the chair a few meters away from Jinyoung. “Yeah. What’s wrong?” This time it’s Jaebum who’s asking him. All of them was curious because Jinyoung suddenly sent a messages yesterday midnight asking for a quick meets up this morning without giving any reason for it. Being a good friends all of them agreed for it but something really bothers Jaebum. “Where’s Mark?”

 

Jinyoung smiled at that question. “He’s at school,” He said calmly. “School? And we here need to skip school but why he’s there? You didn’t tell him? What happened?” Yugyeom asked out of curiosity. “Wow, calm down. Mark didn’t know about this meet up and this meets up was about him. We need to help him,” Jinyoung said while looking into their eyes one by one. All of them keep quiet as they heard what Jinyoung going to tell them.

 

“Mark is in love with a girl, named Karen from his school. And he’s going to graduate next Monday which means there’s 4 days left and he didn’t have the guts to tell that girl. Remember once before he told the girl he likes  and ended up getting bruises all over his body? That’s why he’s scared to tell that girl named Karen, he's scared he'll ended up like before. He’s still in trauma and we need to help him,” Jinyoung said explaining to them the reason why he called them for a meet up. There’s a silences between them, all of them seems to be thinking whether should or shouldn’t they helps Mark. “He’s our friend, so okay. I agreed. How can I help him?” Jaebum spoke firstly before the others nodded their head agreeing with what had been said by Jaebum. Jinyoung smiles widely at them before repeatedly saying ‘thank you’.

 

 

“Okay, listen. This is my plan.....,”

 


♢♢♢

 


“Okay guys, remember our plans!” Jinyoung shouts as he hurriedly went to search for an empty class with Yugyeom. All of them shouts ‘yes, sir’ at him before laughing together and started their plans. Once Jinyoung has found one empty classes, he quickly rearranged the tables and chairs at the side of the class to make a space before putting down candles into a heart shapes and some roses’ petals around it.

 

Yugyeom ties red ribbons around the class to make it more beautiful before taking balloons they had prepared back then at their hideout out from a big net. Yugyeom and Jinyoung then arranged the roses’ petals into ‘I love you’ words on the floor near the candles. They then lights up the candles and hurriedly shut the lights off. “We did it. Yugyeom, calls Jacksond and tell them we’re done,” Jinyoung smiles in satisfaction.


Jackson on the other side, hang up his phone once Yugyeom cuts down the calls. “Let’s go and catch Mark!” He shouts happily at Jaebum before they both wear bear mascots’ head and slowly walks into the cafeteria. To be honest, they had been eyeing Mark and following him to every where he went. “Who’s Mark?!” Jaebum shouts, changing his voice into a deep hoarse voice to scare the students for fun.

 

Mark who’s heard his name being announced out of sudden looked at them both in confusion. “It’s me. Why?” He asked the two weird men in mascots. “Good, now follow us.” Jackson said as he grabbed Mark’s hand and dragged him out of the cafeteria to the empty class Yugyeom had told him just now. “Who the hell are you?!” Mark shouted as he tried to free himself but yeah, failed. “Just shut up and follow us, Mark.” Jaebum said in his usual tones. “Jaebum hyung?” Mark asked in confusion as he let himself being dragged to an unknown places.

 

 

Bambam and Youngjae on the other side of the school, still eyeing a girl not so far from them, who’s in one of the classroom. That girl was indeed beautiful so no wonder Mark will falls in love with her, hard. They’re still eyeing that girl until Youngjae’s phone ringing. He picks up the calls without looking at the caller's id because heck, he knows it who’ll call him, at time like this. “Hyung,” He greets not wanting to be rude, at least. “Okay, I understand.” He said before hang up the calls and looked at Bambam who still eyeing the girl. “Bambam, it’s now.” He said before wearing the mascot’s head their hyung had prepared for them and heads down to Karen's classroom.

 

They both slowly walks into the classroom after knocking the door. “Who’s Karen?” Bambam shouts in a hoarse voice, good grief there’s no teacher in there, or else, they’ll be a death meat. All of the students in the classroom looked at them frightened, scared to the idea they might do something bad to them. Slowly, one by one, they point to a girl who’s sit beside a boy at the side of the classroom. “Are you Karen?” Youngjae asked this time a bit softer than Bambam’s tones. Karen who looks scared, nodded her head slowly before slipping a single ‘yes’. Youngjae and Bambam smiles but it goes unseen by the other students because yeah, they're still in the mascots’ costume. “Great, now follow us.” Youngjae said before snatching Karen’s hand and drags her out of the classroom to the empty class Jinyoung had told him before.

 

After a few minutes walking, they finally arrived at the front of the classroom. “I think this is the right place,” Yungyeom said to Bambam, earning a nods from him. “Let’s go inside. Don’t be afraid, you’ll love it.” Youngjae spoke in a soft tones, enough to make Karen relax a bit. They then slowly steps into the classroom before Youngjae and Bambam decided to leave Karen alone in the decorated room. Karen was dumbfounded and amazed in the same times. The smells of the roses lingered on her nose. Yes, she definitely love this.

 

Her deep thought had been distracted when she heard a soft steps behind her. She was about to turn around and see who’s the one the prepared this beautiful place before a husky voices stopped her. “Stop, don’t turn around and listen to what I wanted to said.” That unknown guy said and she replied it with a nod. “Hi, Karen. My name is Mark, Mark Tuan. I guess you already know me since I always do performances  in the school, right?” He continue and Karen nods her head because hell, who's in the school didn’t know Mark Tuan? He’s the greatest dancer her school ever had and to be honest he was her crush for a long time.

 

“Great, you do know me. You know what, ever since I was 11 I was scared to tell any girls I liked that I like them because of something that happened before. And thanks to my friend, I’m able to tell you this. Even though I'm still afraid you might rejecting me.” Mark stopped, chuckling. There’s a silences between them, but somehow the silences was comfortable and full with nervousness for both of them.

 

“I had been liking you ever since I first laid my eyes on you. For me you’re an angel. Every where you went, you shines that places. You make me felt at peace whenever I laid my eyes on you. I just wanted you to know, that I like you a lot, way too much and maybe after this, if you rejected me, it’ll be hard for me to move on. You know right, we’re going to gratuate from this school on this Monday? And by that fact, I can’t sleep at night and didn’t have any appetite to eat. Why? Because I can’t stand the fact of not being able to see you, your smiles, the way your eyes twitched when you smiles, your laughs every single day. It almost make me sick. My friend and I had make this song not long ago, and I wrote this song. I think of you when I wrote it. Hope you’ll like it,” Mark confess all of his feeling before he slowly stepping toward Karen, closing up their distances and put his hands on Karen’s shoulder before slowly turning her around. He smiles when his eyes met Karen’s and to his suprises, Karen too, smiles at him sweetly. Mark then fish out his earphones from his pocket and put one of the earphone on Karen’s ear and one at his. He then clicked the button ‘play’ and Confession Song started to play.

 


Hundreds of confessions without success
I feel so unconfident should I just go back
I say I’ll confess for sure but it’s pointless with no actions in the end
Can’t keep my head up in front of you
I’m in love with you, why are these words so hard
I keep hesitating to say over and over again
Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
I keep writing and tearing it over and over again
You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you
I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you
All day long I wait for your reply
I keep writing and erasing to make sure there’s no mistake in my words
I accidently say things that I don’t mean
The dramatic lines that I practiced in front of the mirror
Are all forgotten when I stand in front of you, flustering me
My hands hesitate in front of yours
My heartbeat sound getting louder, you might hear it yeah
You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you
I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you
My heart beats like a DRUM
My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight
My calendar just waits for the day marked red
My confession just waits for my courage
Though I am still a timid fool
I hope this song I wrote for countless nights
Deliver my sincerity
Take one side of the earphone in your hand
Shall we?
I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

 

Mark smiles after he song had finished, eyes still glued at Karen. Karen pull out the earphone and give it to Mark. “What a great song,” She smiles. “I didn’t know you like me and I would like to say yes for that. I like you too for a really long time.” She smiles sweetly. "Really?" Mark asked still hard to believe that girl he likes for a long time, like him back. Karen smile at Mark before nodding her head, making Mark shouts happily.

 

“Oh yeah! Hyung did you heard it?!” He shouts calling his hyungs who’s at the outside, eavesdropping them both. Jinyoung quickly open the door and run to hug Mark tightly. “Glad finally you got your girl! I’m happy,” He beams happily and the other guys just runs around the room throwing some confetti’s and roses petals at Mark and Karen. “Congratulation Mark!” They said in unison and when they realized it, they all burst into laughter.

 

Mark too, laughing and smiles widely before he holds Karen’s hand and whisper something to her. ‘Let’s leave or else we’ll need to clean this mess too,’ Karen chuckles at Mark’s cute behaviour and nodded before they both run out of the room. “Bye, hyung! You all clean all of the mess, I have a date.” Mark shouted before laughing with Karen as they both run away. “Wait, where are they going? Wait! Call that ungrateful brat back!” Jinyoung shouted as he realized what’s Mark meant by his words. “Bring him back!!!” Jinyoung shouted once again and the other guys just shakes their head at their behaviour and started cleaning up the mess. 

 

 

 

 

 


By ; Chewrish