Captured

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I'm back with another one shot story! I hope you like it. :) 

****************************

"Stop taking ugly pictures of me" she said, clearly annoyed as I tried to take a stolen shot of her using my camera. 

I knitted my brows.
"Who told you they're ugly?" I asked as I look at her in disagreement.

"There's no need for anyone to tell me. I know they're ugly. I've seen every single photos you take." She fought back. 

I smiled as I walk near her. 
"What are you even mad about? I already told you that they're not ugly. They are beautiful, because YOU are beautiful." I said, grabbing her hand and kissed it after.

She blushed a bit.
"You're lying." She said firmly, not wanting to give up. 

I chuckle.
"Why would I even lie to you? I love you and everything about you. I don't care if you find these pictures ugly. For me they're all beautiful. They are my price possession. So don't think that way again. Okay?" 

She blush even more while looking at me with her beautiful eyes that I love so much and nodded shyly. 

"Good." I simply said and hug her tight. She hugged me back and I smiled. I can love this girl forever. 

*************************
I run to the hospital as soon as  I heard that she's been sent there. 

"Auntie! What happened to her?!" I asked her mom as soon as I catch a glimpse of her in front of the ER. 

"Taeyeon." She said as she stood up. 
"She's still inside. The doctor told me earlier that I should send her abroad to get treated." She told me sadly. I can see the pain as I look at her worried eyes. 

She's been suffering from a severe heart disease. I hate it when I see her in pain, cause it pained me too. I feel so helpless every time knowing that the only thing I can do is hold her in my arms, telling her everything is going to be alright though I know it isn't. 

So I agreed to send her abroad for her to get a better treatment. At first she don't want to, but soon I convince her to do so because it's also for her own good. 

"Promise me you'll be back, and when you do... I want you to run into my arms and tell me you're all cured. Okay?" I told her with pleading teary eyes. 

We're at the airport as I decided to send them off. 

She nodded as she wiped my tears away, though she too is tearing up. 
"I will." She said with a cracky voice. 

"Let's go now Jessica." Her mom announced, making me cry even more. I don't want to let her go, but I need to. 

"Take care when you're there. I love you so much remember that." I said and hugged her one last time. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter