Chapter Two

Beautiful Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going yesterday? Several  times I call you but always mailbox" hastyly, Mino  came to me who was sitting at the edge of  basketball court.
I sighed . "none of your business !" I answered sharply and stood prepared to go.

     Mino hold my hand, pulled me back down. His eyes looked probing me.
"It's my business. I want to know where were you go yesterday, Chaeyeon " He glared at me sharply.

     Its first time he did that to me. Previously, he didn’t even dare to hold my hand if I go away leave him. His gaze looked different. Why is he so curious?
"that is none of your business !" I repeated, rolled my eyes and snapped him.

     Why did he have to remind me on last night's events that i don’t want to remember. Last night was my worst night. I saw a man going with three different women in  a day.
"Now release my hand!" I snapped at him louder and jerked his hand away from his grasp. No one dared to help me. Jinhwan, Bobby, Donghyuk, June, Yoyo, Chanwoo or anyone else. They know, dealing with Mino is the same as we want to die.

     It is already proven. That day, Mino wanted to talk to me, then a geeky guy with thick glasses trying to stop mino and he succeeded. However, the next day he didn’t go to school saying he is sick. But  when he entered school the next day, his right eye bruised. I panicked and approached him, asking whats wrong with his eye, but he told me to run away from him.

     I'm sure it is because of Mino. But when I asked him, he denied it. I really hate people who like to lie.
"Are you deaf? She ask you to release her hand." He spoke casually while walking toward me. Calm and steady.
    I turned around, wondering who would dare to do that. When I saw his face, he had stopped right next to me. Kim Hanbin. He is really brave.
" don’t disturb us ! This isn’t your business!” Mino’s hand grip weakened. Then he stood up and gaze Hanbin.
"Then? Did you have a relationship with this girl?" casually Hanbin smiled and stuck his hands in his pockets
That smile ... always successfully hypnotize me. I'm always fascinated to see his smile.

"Who among you named Kim Hanbin?"  a scary man appeared from across the field. He looked like a bodyguard that I often see on television. Security of my school must have overslept, so that scary man could enter school.

Hanbin froze in place. I squinted, watching the movements of that scary man.
"Kim Hanbin. Class XII-2, any of you named kim Hanbin?" he saw a small note on his hand, then glanced to all people face on the field.
"He is not here !" i lied, then i feel my heart beating very fast. Then I realized what I had done. why do I protect Hanbin? he's the person I hate.
"Chaeyeon-ah! Hanbin standing right behind you. Why did you say no?" Chanwoo replied innocently and looked confused.

gulp .. I swallowed, panicked. gee !  Chanwoo is really something.

"Why did you say no? You dare lie to me?" scary man was walking quickly towards me angrily. I tried not to show my fear, although actually I was very scared, my legs were shaking and I couldn’t move my legs. I froze in the place. That scary man approached me and almost grabbed my hand.
"Do not touch her!" Hanbin said, standing in front of me. He glared at that scary man. His words loud and clear.
That scary man shocked. He looked at Hanbin. "Sorry" scary man said.
"I know why you are looking for me, talked about it later, not at school. And remember! Don’t you dare to touch this girl! Now go!" Hanbin voice boomed. He looks like a cold-blooded killer. He looks  really cool. That scary man leave the school.

My heart sank. How can a few words from Hanbin could make that scary man obedient like that? who actually kim Hanbin is?

“He didn’t have time to touch you, right?" Hanbin lifted my chin and turned my head to the right and to the left. Observed every inch of my face.
"Im okay. Thanks" I stepped back. I could feel my face heating up because of his actions.
"Chaeyeon are you okay?" Mino pushed Hanbin and do what Hanbin do to me erlie.
I slapped Mino’s hand and took a step behind "I don’t like being touched carelessly!” I glared at Mino

     Mino protest at me because I didn’t slap Hanbin’s hand earlier. I don’t understand what is actually happening. I don’t know why it feels different when Hanbin did. I felt all the people on the basketfield paid attention to us. Its really uncomfortable. Then I run leaving that  field.

***

I came out of the bathroom while drying my hair, suddenly my phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter