Chapter One

Beautiful Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a few months ago....
 

I decided to open the classroom door slowly, and then I walked in with a smile, messy hair, and body sweat.
"Excuse me sir, sorry I'm late." I said
"Who are you ?" Mr. Kwon Jiyoung surprised by my presence.
"I am Jung Chaeyeon, class XII-2"  I freeze when I realized there was something odd here. I don’t know anyone in that class. Mr.Kwon just looked at me. I must have got the wrong classroom.

"Sorry Mr. seems like  I enter the wrong class. Sorry to bother you. If so I'll excuse myself" I bowed while walking out without waiting for an answer from Mr.Kwon, then I closed the door and ran. I am so ashamed. I was really unlucky. Oversleep, run out of breakfast, almost  hit by a cart and enter the wrong classroom.

I ran to look for more information on the madding to make sure where my classes are. After making sure, I ran again. I don’t want to be late first lesson in the beginning new year. I knocked on the door of my classroom and decided to wait until someone is allowed me to  enter the class. I don’t want to repeat the previous incident.
"Come in, our homeroom teacher haven’t come yet"
After hearing that, I immediately enter the class. My homeroom teacher hasn’t come, my classmates still all excited, only one who noticed me, Pinky. She waved at me and told me to sit next to her.
"Why are you come late?" she asked
"I'll tell you later, my body sticky, its really uncomfortable " I said, fanning my neck


"Good morning" Miss Zhou class. She looks very pretty as usual.
"Good morning Miss" replied my classmates
Miss Zhou smiled "I'm sure you already know me, and from now on I am your homeroom teacher. if there was anything tell me okay, and today the arrival of a new student, please come in!"

We are curious want to know how the new classmate face. Then a boy who is tall, handsome, with sharp nose&sharp jawline and look smart enter the classroom. All my female classmates screaming pleasurely to see him.
"I am Kim Hanbin. But i prefer you to call me B.I. Lets be friend" he said
Miss Zhou told him to sit down. I saw he come toward me, somehow I froze.
"Can I sit here?" he asked me when he arrive at my desk. His eyes glared at me. I just nodded stiffly. then he sat down beside me.
"Chaeyeon-ah you're lucky to sit with him. He really handsome!" Pinky poke use a pen to my waist, but I ignored her.
"So ... you're Jung Chaeyeon?" he asked with smirk that make him look more handsome. I was shocked and wanted to ask him where he knew my name but eventually I just nodded. "Just call me Chaeyeon “I replied tartly
"What a good name, but for girls like you ..." he laughed, like he was insulting me
"What's your problem? Just shut up" I replied without looked at him. I felt really annoyed because of him. “I hate you Kim Hanbin” I said in my heart. Then I write "LIMITED EDITION DEVIL OF TIME"  in the very front page of my book with a red marker.

***

Kringgggg

My alarm rang. My hands trying to turn it off. I squirmed in my bed. My body still refusing to get up. I embraced my beloved bolsters.
"Chaeyeon let's go, we have to go to church!" Pinky said.

Yes she stayed with me, we've known each other since we were born. Our parents were good friends. they have the same profession, I and Pinky are the only child in our family. Our parents are very busy. They often go to do their business trips. Therefore Pinky and I  decided to stay together in this magnificent home. This house is my birthday gift three years ago.
"I just got up. Give me ten minutes" I yelled at pinky.

***

"Thank God we aren’t  late," I sighed after sitting on the couch in the church.
"Chaeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter