Measurement Argument

Never Lose Ten!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SAFE!" Hurriedly Ten entered a classroom just to see unfamiliar faces. The students look at him with eerie eyes and fixed their gazes on him.

"Oops wrong class bye~" Escaping from his embarrassment, Ten quickly turn around and bumped on a person hard enough to trip him. TOUGH BODY. He catch a sight of Johnny. ...Okay? I am very honored to be meeting with him again but does this story wants Johnny to appear in every single chapter???

 

"Wrong class, Ten?" He chuckled and gave him a hand. Johnny was able to pull Ten effortlessly and thought, Am I really this strong or..?-

"Ten what's your weight?" Perplexingly Johnny questioned. 

"I've probably already gained about 5kg. Last month I measured, I think it was around 43kg. So, I'm pretty heavy now though. Why?" Ten answered looking accustomed to it.

43 + 5 equal to..- 48kg?! "TEN! You should eat more! It's not normal for a man our age to be that light!" The concerned Johnny grab Ten's shoulder.

 

Man our age..?

"SO THAT'S HOW YOU SEE ME?" Ten shove off Johnny's hands and stomp his knees and went marching to his actual class. Johnny was dumbfounded by the situation and stare until Ten's figure is out of sight. "What did I do?"

 

...

Oh my god!! Is he worried about me? ALRIGHT! I'll gain more weight for you, Johnny~. Instantly Ten skips his way after confirming that Johnny was not able to see him.

 

 

To Be Con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter