Everything is Becoming Anime

Never Lose Ten!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ten woke up just to see himself laying on Johnny's thighs. Did I do something I shouldn't? Okay whatever I'll pretend that I'm still asleep. 

"I know you're awake, Ten. Now get up we're 4 minutes late from our class" Chuckled Johnny. Ten roses up and went to his class, leaving Johnny a snort as a remark before he left.

 

"Really. If Chittaphon was a girl I would fall for him immediately" Johnny can't hold back his word and cupped his cheeks. "What's the problem to date him? Cause he is a guy?" Approach a tall anime-looking guy.

"Obviously Taeyong, he is a man(namja). You don't know what man(namja) is? Man(In English)? But how long have you been there?" Retort Johnny.

"Quite long enough too see you playing with Ten's hair and checking out his face" Answered Taeyong with squinty eyes.

 

"...If you tell anyone that, especially Ten, I'll kill you" After a long silence playing glare with Taeyong he snapped and rushed to his class.

"If you don't make a move soon... Well.. I'm kinda attracted to Ten too" Taeyong mumbled.

 

 

"Wait this is becoming a shoujo anime somehow?!" He continued.

 

 

To be continued-

 

***

A/N: It's just the start of the story please bear with the story long progress. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter