B-Bomb letter to U-Kwon

Invitation Letters

Dear Yukwon,

 

Hi there, how long has it been? Two weeks, was it? Sorry I cannot hang out lately, I’m just so busy with all the assignments… And I’m sorry for all the one-word replies I’ve been giving to all your message lately. As I said, I was just busy.

I can understand if you’re mad, but I’m planning to make up for them. Now that I have finished everything… Should we go out this weekend? It’s been some times, right? So let’s have a full day date!

I’ll pick you up 10 a.m. in the morning, ok? And don’t worry about dressing up, you are perfect no matter what you wear. :) What do you want to do? I’ll do everything that you want. Park? Movie? Lunch? Or even just doing ‘that’ (I know you know what I meant *wink*). On a second thought, we will surely do ‘that’, it’s been way too long.

Or we can just do some dance practice like usual. I’ve got some new hot moves I want to show you.

Oh, speaking about dance, have you heard about the prom? I’m sure you have, you even asked me about it once (to which I didn’t reply, sorry :P ).

So here is my formal invitation. Will you go to the prom with me? (Should’ve make it sounds cooler, but hey, it’s the heart that matters) I’m sure we can even grab the King & Queen (King & King?) title. Just have to do some slick moves on the dance floor, easy.

I’m sure you will say yes (in fact, I’m sure you are screaming yes while reading this), so, I’ll pick you up at 6? I’ll be there early to do some quickies. Oh, but you need to walk to dance :(

Call me tonight. :)

Your one and only,

 

Minhyuk