Vernon letter to Dino

Invitation Letters

Dear Chan,

 

Um… Hi. How are you? I hope you’re doing fine with all the exams and stuff, not like me that can’t seem to finish anything what on earth am I writing.

So, um… Have you found anyone for the prom yet? I mean, I know you said you’re not interested in the prom or something like that, but maybe… do you want to go with me? Will you? Please?

I mean, don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not that desperate. But, I know you want me. It’s just… I keep fronting, you keep fronting... oh gosh, stop writing weird stuff I’m so stupid, I know. We don’t have anything to lose anyway, right? After all, the prom is only one night. So let’s just go.

Um… I don’t really know how to convince you… But, from what they said, the prom will be awesome. Have you heard about the giant chocolate fountain, with all the candies? Also, they said they will be playing Michael Jackson there okay this is a lie, but anything to convince you.

If even that doesn’t convince you, let me try something else:

Hellooo, ice ice baby. Let’s make some fire in the prom together.

Nvm, it sounds dumb.

Was that funny? I made you laugh, didn’t I?

So… I hope you will just say yes already reconsider the prom.

Um… That’s all from me. Contact me, ok!

 

Best wishes,

 

Hansol