stanza nine.

Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And if you hurt me

Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

 

 

         Ryeowook crept in their living room with only the faint light of the moon outside passing through the window. It’s already 2am and exactly twelve hours before he enters the camp base to start his military training. He should be resting right now but the nervousness and anxiety is robbing his sleep so he went outside his bedroom to shake off these feelings.  Ryeowook convinced himself all the time that he will be okay, that he can do it, although he can’t help but worry for the people he’s leaving behind. His selfless and caring nature wonders if s will not tire themselves out, if his parents will miss him – their only child, and if Kyuhyun will be fine by himself. He also can’t help but wonder if his fans will still wait for him until he comes back. He now completely understands the worried feelings of his hyungs when he consoled them the night before their own enlistments. He had been there witnessing those nights as he offered moral support and assurance to his hyungs. He hopes that he could also offer those to himself.

       Suddenly a pair of arms slid on his waist surprising him but he didn’t back away. He recognized these arms as these are the ones he seeks for comfort every time he feels so down.

      “I turned to your side to hug you but you’re not there,” Kyuhyun said. He insisted at his manager to stay with Ryeowook that night before his enlistment despite having a musical schedule that same day. When he throws a tantrum nobody from their managers can disagree with him especially when it concerns Ryeowook. ‘I will stay and send him off to army. I’ll head to the venue right after he goes.’ And just like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter