stanza four.

Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul

And it's the only thing that I know, know

I swear it will get easier,

Remember that with every piece of you

Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

 

           

            Kyuhyun’s smile for tonight’s concert was a little more meaningful than yesterday. Well, it doesn’t mean that yesterday wasn’t good but anyone who knows him can notice that he is glowing with love. His eyes shone pure affection when he looked at the direction of where Ryeowook was sitting in the crowd. It became more obvious when Ryeowook came onstage with him and they instantly hugged each other. It’s a reminiscent of what he had done few weeks ago at Ryeowook’s solo concert.

           Although wearing a mask, Ryeowook’s eyes smiled as he greeted the fans and started conversing with Kyuhyun. He was giddy and proud of his beloved that he probably forgot that they’re in front of fans – foreign fans to be exact. If the hugs became a normal sight for the fans, the holding hands and extra skinship while singing together gives them away.

            “What if the fans finds out about us?” Ryeowook blurted out suddenly. After the concert was done the two went to a restaurant to eat like they usually do whenever they’re abroad.

            Shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter