chapter 1

Half Blood Beauty

Sweat and tight leather.

Bodies pushed up against each other.

Base beating loud with in the air.

This is the life style of club X.

Suddenly a girl walks in, Skin white as snow, with thick blonde locks cascading down her back, lips stained red. She walks through the sea of people and makes her way to the back. Where she walks into a whole new world where your darkest nightmares and secrets live.

The woman quickly makes here way to a private room where a figure clad in leather with a biker’s helmet sat waiting for her. “Hmmm have you been waiting long” the woman said with a thick seductive voice. The figure just shook his head answering no. The woman slyly smiled showing off some rather pointy teeth. She slithered her way up to the figure and sat on his lap. She slid her hands around his head and said “Now when are you going to show me that pretty little face of yours?” The figure just shrugged his shoulders and gripped her sides. “Well it’s about time you give me what is mine” The figure nodded and turned his head to the side. A smirk started to appear on the woman face. “Beautiful” she breathed as she leaned in closer to the figures neck.

 Suddenly the woman turned ugly as her eyes were painted black and her face distorted with a pair of sharp fangs protruded through her lips. Right as she was about to sink her teeth into the silky skin her hair was pulled and she fell to the floor. “Aaaah, What the hell”

The figure stood up and pulled out a 9mm berretta. The woman was stunned and pissed. “Who do you think you are, don’t you know who you’re messing with you worthless hu- ahhh”.In the blink of an eye she was flown across the room and the figure was standing over her crippled body. “Wh- what, how can a pathetic human do this to me?” “Shut up” came the figures husky voice. “Who are you?” asked the blonde. In response to her question the figure unlocked and pulled of his helmet. Suddenly lush crimson hair came into view, with a pair of dilated black eyes and full pink lips.

“What and who are you?” asked the confused blonde. The other women smirked and said “Tia”, with that she pulled the trigger and the blonde was silenced for good in flash of bright light her body turned to ash. Tia grabbed her helmet and through it back on she then proceeded to walk back out of club X and back into the real world where the only monsters you had to face were rapists and psycho killers.

Tia reached her bike and straddled it she then started the engine and was off. She zoomed through the streets of Paris; wind whipping all around her, lights melting in the night and turning into blurs of color.  Then suddenly the scenery changes little cozy homes come into view with white picket fences and all. The once loud booming night takes a turn for a peaceful quiet warm one.