A piece of them.

For Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recommended : Listen Taeyeon - U R song !

 

 

On an alley, there’s a girl walking while humming. The girl who has blonde long hair with dark blue shirt and black skinny jeans. Her hand hold a notebook while on her shoulder hanging sling bag. The girl has milky skin and little nose, that makes her look younger than her age. Only in three weeks start schedule, Taeyeon has already become famous in her major. Also many men had crush on her but too bad for them, Taeyeon not put her eyes on them.

Taeyeon pushed the door infront her and a sunny bright greet her baby face. “Uh.. so bright..”

Taeyeon took a step forward and place her hand above her head to avoid the sunny bright from her face. Also hung her head a little. Taeyeon doesn’t have class in afternoon so she wanted to kill her bored in music room. When she started walk, strong winds meet her. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and let the winds hit her, but Taeyeon keep walk. The blonde girl heard a sweet voice, makes Taeyeon lifted her head automatically. But, when she lifted her head, the blonde’s face crushed with papers.

After the winds passed, Taeyeon took the papers which landed on her face. Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly and she saw a beautiful brunette girl with many papers held between white-soft hands and chest approached her. “Damn.. “

“I’m so sorry ! “ the sweet voice ringing on Taeyeon ears. The brunette girl stand a meter from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon staring the brunette. She is too speechless. The girl so damn beautiful, she wear a white short shirt with two buttons opened and show her chest. Not only that, but the girl also wear rapped jeans.

“Um.. Are you okay.. ?” the sweet voice spoke again.

Taeyeon look straightly to the brunette’s and for the first time their orbs meet each other.

“You are.. so beautiful.” Taeyeon whispered but enough for brunette to hear.

The brunette blush and looked down to shy for look at the brown orbs again. On other side, Taeyeon chuckled at cute action.

“You are also cute.. “ Taeyeon said softly. And of course the brunette blushed harder.

“T-thank you..” the sweet voice ringing again in Taeyeon ears. It becomes addicted for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiling and offer the papers on her hand. “ I bet this papers belong to you. “

The brunette looked at Taeyeon’s hand and took the papers. “Ah right.. I’m so sorry for before..”

Their fingers brushed each and sent an electric feelings. “Nah.. I’m okay with that. Well, it kind of pleasure to hit by papers but when I open my eyes I will see an angel. “

Taeyeon grinned when saw red cheeks again which are belongs the brunette. Their moment got interrupt by phone. The brunette pick her phone and answer the call.

“Sun—“

“JESSICA ~” The brunette moved away her phone from her ear and make an annoyed face. Taeyeon chuckled. ‘ Jessica, huh ? ‘

“Calm down, will you ? I’m on my way. Bye.”

Jessica hang up the phone and looked at Taeyeon with apologize face. And Taeyeon grinning, show her dimples.

“You seems need to go. Sunny always bite my hand if I late.” Taeyeon chuckled to her classmate behavior.

“ You know Sunny ? The short Sunny ? “

Taeyeon laugh. “Yes I know, she is my classmate.”

Jessica smiling and Taeyeon ready to die for that sweet smile if she sees it everyday. Also of course die because of happiness.

“So, um.. I will go now.. “

Taeyeon smiled and looked at the brunette who has already walked into inside the building. Taeyeon start walk again while looking on her fingers which are brushed with Jessica’s.

“What this feelings ?”

 

 

 

 

“So… You met a blonde girl on way to here ?”

Jessica looked at Sunny with puppy eyes while they are walking on the alley. “Yes, and she said she knews you.”

Sunny placed her finger on her chin, act like thinking hard. Jessica who saw it, she is getting annoyed. “ Don’t play dumb with me, Lee. She said you always bite her if she late. So, What’s her name ?”

Sunny looked at Jessica and grinned. “ Her name is Taeyeon. She is famous in Music major. Just like you who famous in Design major.”

Jessica nods her head. “Why she is famous ?”

Sunny smiled. “Well, it can be cause of her charm, face and voice.”

Jessica raised her eyebrow. “Voice ? Well, indeed she is so cute with the baby face.. But her voice just normal. “

Sunny laughed. “Oh, you should listen her voice while singing. I bet you will love her voice like the men who want to be her boyfriend. Or perhaps.. You will want to be her girlfriend ?”

Jessica smacked Sunny’s arm. “Yah ! It hurts you know.”

Jessica merong to Sunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter