#BETA 00

The Game Maker: A Fanfiction Rally! [Status: BETA #00 OPENED-TO-PLAY!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#00 TEN COLOURS OF MY DREAMS "MY DREAM STARTS IN WHITE, BUT WILL STAY WITH COLOURS." CHALLENGE THE G:MAKER

 

"My dream starts in white... Like a blank canvas that allows me to paint what I like..."

- Kim Hyunsoo

 

"I'll forgive you," Min Yoongi said when the music that was blasting through the speakers came to a stop when the video ended. The young girl took the chance to take a deep breath; she was glad that the video had finally come to an end.


"That wasn't good for the heart, Min Yoongi!" she whined and screamed into the pillow. 


"Yah, Kim Hyunsoo, stop screaming! I can hear you from the backyard!" her brother yellowed in response; he wasn't helping her cause. That damned old fart was probably going to complain to their mother again. In about five minutes, her mother would-


"Kim Hyunsoo! Have you been studying or what?" Hyunsoo groaned and covered her ears with her pillow. The door slammed open, and her mother charged into the room, yanking the pillow away from her. "Eomma!" Hyunsoo whined and tried to reach for her pillow; instead of handing it back to the poor girl nicely, her mother decided that it was better to hit her head with the pillow. Hyunsoo threw up her arms in response to the hit, "Ouch! What—"

 

"I. Told. You. To. Study!" Poor Hyunsoo couldn't stop screaming in pain when her mother kept hitting her with the pillow. "One more time and I'm going to have to change the wifi password. Now, study!" her mother commanded.

 

Hyunsoo gasped in terror. Can she live without wifi? Of course not! Her mother must be crazy if she thinks that Hyunsoo can survive without the entertainment she gets from her idol oppas and fanfictions. That's practically her only source of entertainment! And to take that away from her would mean...


"This is war," she muttered softly and threw her pillow at the door. Her mother left already, it was just her in her own room babbling nonsense to the air.


"I'll get my revenge!" She stretched her hands up high and fell back on the bed.


"But before that, I'll take a short nap." She grinned, hugging her favourite EXO pillow and closed her eyes. Slowly but surely, she fell into a deep sleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter