ABOUT US

The Game Maker: A Fanfiction Rally! [Status: BETA #00 OPENED-TO-PLAY!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
G:MAKER's
WORKSHOP 02     G:MAKER a fanfiction rally   WHAT ARE WE? 何だ
これ?   The G:Maker
may have
the last
Laugh.   This is a game. a rally race between the G:Maker and you, the player. It is an interactive story writing rally race to encourage people to think creatively and write regardless of language skills and other writing factors. your works will be highly appreciated here regardless of quality of work, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't put much effort into your writing. the g:mers can be pretty picky sometimes. プレー the main objective of the game is to keep the story going for as long as possible. to win against the g:maker, you will have to keep writing, don't let it end. don't let the g:maker win.

01 | read everything on the game description. Know everything you should know before you drop an entry. 
02 | satisfy the g:Maker. this is a multiplayer game. one of you have to complete the g:maker's special request, if not, it will be a win for the g:Maker, and she/he will remain unknown to the public. 
03 | send your entry to us. challenge the g:Maker and beat them in their own game. you will be rewarded with a free one-shot of your choice, and you'll be featured in the homepage until the next stage closes. 
04 | keep in mind that your entry should be at least 300 words long. There is an 800 word limit, but we decided to be generous and gave you 50 words extra just in case you need them. 
05 | after submitting the entry. wait for it. it takes time for the g:mers to review your entries. you'll be contacted when you have won the hearts of our dearest g:MERS. 
06 | Last but not least, have fun! 
    HOW TO PLAY the player's cheatsheet  今す
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter