Chapter 13

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

 

Min Ji went back to Korea to be the new fashion designer of Super Junior and SHINee... she had no choice but to live at the dorm of Super Junior... and share rooms with her brother... Kyuhyun...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was in the dorm alone… Super Junior started their recordings and practices… while me… I was left here to design their clothes… I still wasn’t able to meet SHINee… for they are still not yet back from their concert tours… and I wonder long would it still takes to meet them…

 

 

“Min Ji!!!!”

 

 

Gosh… they are back already??!!! But… but they just left a while ago!! I thought they would be out until 12 midnight!!... I looked at the clock… and OH MY!!! It’s already 12 midnight!!! I didn’t realize the time!!! Well… I’m so busy and fed up on my work… and I forgot… I’m still not eating dinner!! Gosh…

 

 

“Oppa!!”

 

“why are you still awake??”

 

“we thought that you’re already asleep…”

 

“well… uhmmm…”

 

 

I don’t know what to tell them…

 

 

“WOW!!! This is AWESOME!!!”

 

We all looked to where the voice came… and to my surprise… it’s from Donghae oppa… and… and… HE’S LOOKING AT MY DESIGNS!!! And because of his shout… they are all heading to him!!! Oh no!!! they can’t see it… it’s so lame!!! So ugly!!! I quickly went to Donghae oppa and grab the designs…

 

(Just think of their style in bonamana)

 

“Oppa!! why did you look at this!!”

 

“because it was just here… I don’t know that I should not look at it…”

 

 

He pouted… aissh… sometimes I wonder why Donghae oppa is so childish!! It’s as if I’m older than him!!!

 

 

“aww… oppa… stop pouting… you know I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter