Chapter 12

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the person who opened the door…

 

 

“Mi-Min Ji??!!”

 

“Kyu-Kyuhyun…”

 

 

I didn’t expect that he would be the one who will open the door… I looked at him… he’s not wearing any shirt… he’s just wearing his pants… his hair is still wet and messy… I guess he just finished taking a bath… I looked at his body… he have toned muscles… his skin is so pale… yet flawless… but when I looked at his chest… I saw scars… maybe it was the scars from his previous accident… just by looking at him… my heart started to beat faster… it’s getting harder to breathe…

 

 

“Min Ji…”

 

 

I snap back to reality when I heard him called my name…

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo Kyuhyun-sshi…”

 

“Min Ji… what are you doing here??”

 

 

He doesn’t know?? gosh… how stupid he was?? Haiisstt…

 

 

“Min Ji… don’t tell me…”

 

“ne… I’m your new fashion designer…”

 

“Jinja??!!!”

 

 

I nodded… I can sense his happiness… and to my surprise… he hugged me… imagine… HE HUGGED ME!!!! Oh my… oh my… my heart… I feel like I would faint any time… his scent… his warmth… gosh… let go of me… NOW… I might lose my sense… good thing he let go of me…

 

 

“Oh… mianhae… I’m just so happy to see you… and to know that you’ll be our new designer…”

 

 

I guess he sees the shock in my face… but wait… wait… did I see it right?? He’s blushing?? Blushing for what?? It’s as if he didn’t hug me before… haisst… he’s really a weird guy…

 

 

“so… can I come in??”

 

“oh.. yeah… yeah… come in… hyungs will be arriving any minute now…”

 

“oh… Ok…”

 

 

When we went inside… I was mesmerized by the interior design… and in fairness… even thought they are busy with their schedules… they can still keep their dorm clean… Kyuhyun gave me a tour in the dorm… the dorm has 7 rooms… hmmm… since they are 13… 2 from each room… so… does it means… I have to share a room with one of them?? Omo… I hope I won’t share rooms with him…

 

 

“Oh Hyung you’re already home!!!”

 

“Aissh… Kyunnie… oh… Min Ji you’re here??”

 

“Annyeong haseyo Oppas!!!”

 

“Min Ji!!!!”

 

Although they all looked so tired… they still manage to greet me like as if they didn’t done anything the whole day… haisstt…

 

 

“Min Ji… what’s with the sudden visit??”

 

 

Heechul oppa asked me… I looked at Kyuhyun… I guess they still don’t know…

 

 

“well uhhh…”

 

“Hyung… she will be staying with us…”

 

“Jinja??!!”

 

 

I nodded…

“ah… ehh… hyung… another thing… she is SHINee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter