White Confession

Love Letter

Infinite - Lately [Listen While You Read :]

Eunhye's POV

There is nothing in the world like waking up to the aroma of your favorite breakfast, the Friday before winter break. Although his freinds call him Zico, you proudly shouted "Kamsamnida, Jiho oppa! You're the best!" As he brought you breakfast in bed, you greedily dug into perfectly cooked eggs; sunny side up , of course, bacon and hash browns! "YAH!" Zico shouted back, "It's just food, chill~!" To him it was just food, but eating was probably your favorite thing to do all day, everyday. 

As you finished breakfast, and prepared for your walk to school, you thought about how you should suprise CNU with your Christmas gift for him. You were a little akward about love, not much experiance in that department because you noticed how boy-crazy girls, went through hearbreak and drama in only middleschool, which made their grades slip. Even back then you were smarter than that, to not go down that road but now that the time has come, you wished you were the romantic-cheesy type.

"Anyday now Eunhye-ah!" Zico shouted from downstairs. You hastily picked up your bag and rushed down stairs. 
As you two began your walk, you noticed how the feeling was different, even the neighborhood mutt seemed to be cheerful; this must be what people call, "holiday cheer". As Zico and you were approaching the cross road where you two had to go your seperate ways, Zico smirked and said "This is Zico, on the block." You smiled, it was an inside joke you two had, at the cross road there was a building with the "Thinker" sprayed on the side. You noticed one day and said, "Jiho oppa, you kinda look like him when your thinking." And ever since, "Zico,on the block" was born.

 

"Be safe!" Zico shouted from his spot. You began to walk toward your school, K.N. Academy;a prestigious private highschool in Korea. You were more worried for Jiho though, he went to a public highschool, at least you had friends that would catch up to you, Jiho had Block B, and they were always late to school, no help.

 

You were almost to school when you heard  akward heavy footsteps trying to catch up to you. You thought, "Insoo keeps saying he wants to be a secret agent or spy, but he is as sneaky as a pregnant elephant." "Eunhye!" Insoo said, as he swung his arm around your shoulders, "Ah~ I can't wait till this day over, then we can go on our annual ski trip and not worry about homework!" "Don't forget! We have to bring note cards to study for the finals when we come back." you reminded him. Insoo sighed, as you two walked into the school entrance. Although competing for the highest marks in class made you two nerds, Eunhye is a perfect 10 on the nerd-o-meter, no one studies during vacation, Insoo thought.

At that momment, a voice called out "Jagiya!" You excitely turn around, only to see Sunggyu, your admirer, or what you would like to think, stalker. You bowed politely, and said "Aish. You have to stop calling me that!" Although he was a year older than you, he reminded you of a lost little kid, a little brother even, never a lover. Insoo and Sunggyu followed you to your locker as the routine. The three discussed homework and plans for the holidays, when your phone vibrated. You smiled while reading the text:

From : Shin Dong Woo
Decemeber 20th, 2011 7:45 AM

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you weren't too cold walking to school without me, Gongchan took forever in finding his tiger print ears to "bring out his eyes". Meet me in the couryard in 5? Let me make it up to you! :)

-----------------------------------------------

 

"See you in class, Insoo!" you hurridely got your text books and made your way to the courtyard. "She always forgets about me!" Sunggyu thought aloud. Insoo shook his head and chuckled.

As you stepped into the courtyard, you noticed the smell of lavender. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, when you opened them again, you surveyed the land scape. Around the willow tree, white candles outlined a heart, you smiled. You knew who was to up this. 
 

Hands enclosed your eyes as a warm breath beside your ear gently whispered
"Guess who?"
"Oppa..." you said.
A warmth filled your heart, as you slowly pulled his hands from your eyes, he intertwined your fingers with his, as you turned around.
"Merry Christmas."