Star

Love Letter

Star - Jay Park [Listen While You Read :]

A warmth filled your heart, as you slowly pulled his hands from your eyes, he intertwined your fingers with his, as you turned around.
"Merry Christmas."

CNU's POV

"Ditto, Oppa!" Eunhye said as she smiled.
You pulled her into a tight embrace, and as you slowly released her you noticed she was trying to pull something out of her school bag. 
"Jamsi man-yo, don't look yet!" Eunhye said. "You didn't have to get anything for me babe, I'm honestly grateful we have met."
 

You really were, your parents put a  lot of stress on you about school and academics and you didn't know anything but education until she came into your life. You thought back to how nervous you were to ask her about homecoming "It's a good thing I decided to grow some balls at the last second and ask you." you silently smiled. 

Eunhye broke your train of thought as she said "I know it's not much...I tried to make it as meaningful as possible!" With two hands Eunhye held out a box wrapped with Christmas themed paper. "I'm sure I'll love it, no matter what it is."
You gently opened the red and green package, your eyes widen as you saw the latest Nikkon camera model.
"It took me a while to save up for it, but when you told me about your love for the world and how you wished you capture life's breathtaking moments, I knew it would be the perfect gift." "Eunhye...how could I-I...accept this? These camera are hundreds of dollars, you must have worked so hard to earn the money..."
You were happy, but a bit remorseful, your sweet girlfriend had probably spent  tons 
of saved up paychecks just to buy you this camera.

"And I thought I made it up to you this morning by decorating the court yard with your favorite flowers..."
"Oppa, it's just as meaningful, it's the little things in life that matter, right?" 

You look down at her sincere smile, and a rush of happiness surged into your heart. It was this feeling that made her special, why you have been watching her from afar for so long, no one else could give you this feeling. 

You took her delicate hands into yours, and led her toward the porcelain benches adjacent to the willow trees. 
You motioned for her to sit as you told her to close her soft brown eyes.

Dugeun dugeun. 
You felt your heart beat uncontrollably.
"It's time for your gift."
You slowly cupped Eunhye's face as you brought yours inches away from her supple pink lips.