...

따라와⤭Follow Me

[1]

 

Okay okay, you know this one. You’ve practiced it like a million times. Just think. The pink of your tongue peeks out the corner of your mouth as you work through the problem at the top of the page. Just think of what Bobby’s stupid face will look like when you ace this. You can do this. You can so do this.

 

Two hours later you and the sixty other students from the testing room stand outside despite the cold wind, waiting by the bulletin board for the scores to be posted.

 

Sometimes immediate results are the worst thing ever - you can’t just walk away and pretend like it never happened (for the two weeks you have until grades are uploaded anyways) and you definitely can’t escape the feeling of impending doom that comes with knowing you have to get a perfect score on the next exam if just got a 42%. This time around it’s a good thing though, because the test turned out better than you expected.

 

“85%.” You grin as you slam the answer booklet down on the table in front Bobby. He’s quick to snatch it up and flip through the pages, confirming that you somehow managed to scrape up a solid B.

 

“Wow, babe,” he nods, “You did it.”

 

“Yep,” you hold out a hand and wiggle your fingers happily, “Now pay up.  A deal’s a deal, punk.”

 

“A deal’s a deal,” he repeats, slowly tilting in his chair to reach his wallet. “Why did I agree to this again?”

 

“Becaaaaaause,” you grin and sit down next to him, “You’re the best boyfriend ever. And now,” you extend an excited hand, “I believe you promised me your credit card for the whole day.”

 

“Wait,” he freezes, “I did? For the whole day?”

 

“Kim Jiwon, you did and you know you did; stop messing with me.”

 

He scratches the back of his head in fake confusion, “Did I really, cause I don’t seem to recall that happening...”

 

“Bobbyyyyy”

 

He can’t help but laugh at the cute way you whine and flail around in the chair. Digging through his wallet for a second, he pulls out the black unlimited visa and holds it out to you. Just as you reach for it though, he pulls it back with a tsk. “I’m dating a gold digger.”

 

“That’s okay,” you wave dismissively, “She’s cute, so it makes up for it.”

 

He nods in agreement and extends it again, “That’s true.” You’re close, so so close to grabbing it when he pulls back again, “But the question is,” he raises an eyebrow in challenge, “Is she fast?”

 

“Am I wha-?” But Bobby doesn’t catch the end of your question, instead he jumps up and runs out of the room as fast as his baggie pants allow him, sprinting through the front door with his credit card held high over his head.

 

“IF YOU WANT IT COME GET IT!!”

 

 

 

E99Wquf.gif

 

 

 

[BACK TO CHOICES]

 

 

 

-