Chapter three.

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day passed, Yunhyeong was still talking about his crush. Day after day, he was falling more and more in love for Shin Hye. He told his friends about how they met each other again after many years without seing each other. The more he talked about Shin hye, the more the pain inside Chanwoo’s chest was growing. The younger boy was dying inside and he was lost. He was confused. He couldn’t understand the pain which was destroying his heart.

 

It was 2pm when Chanwoo was sitting under the cherry blossom, the same cherry blossom. His back against the tree, he was listening to the wind blowing. Minutes passed, he was still there and he didn’t move, not even once. He closed his eyes and without knowing, tears started to fall from his eyes. The pain was still there, growing day after day. He hated that pain, he hated himself for not being able to erase it.

 

Someone was watching from afar, he was there from the beginning, he watched Chanwoo suffering in silence. He walked silently toward the crying boy and sat next to him. Chanwoo didn’t notice it until he saw someone handing him a tissue. He looked up at that person and he saw a familiar face. He bowed his head down, thanking him. He was ashamed, he never cried in front of no one except Moonbin. He never thought that June would be the second person to see him cry, never.

 

Chanwoo wiped his tears with the tissue that June gave him. But even if he wiped all his tears, they were still falling and Chanwoo didn’t know what to do anymore. He tried to not let June hear his sobs but he failed, June heard it all.

Chanwoo never hated himself so much, he hated being weak in front of someone. June didn’t mind it at all, because he knew that the younger boy was in pain. The sassy boy patted Chanwoo head, while looking away. He knew that Chanwoo didn’t want him to look at him while he was crying.

« It’s okay, just let it out » he said as he kept patting the weak boy’s head.

 

They stayed like that for a long time until Chanwoo stopped crying. His eyes have never been so red and he haven’t been this  weak since ages ago. He stopped but they stayed silent a long time until Chanwoo whispered some word to June.

« Thank you …» he thought June won’t hear him but he was wrong when Junhoe patted his head one more time before saying « Glad that you stopped, you were so ugly when you cry ».

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter