Chapter two.

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

« Chanwoo-ah ! June-ah ! » The two boys lying on the grass opened their eyes to see 5 boys facing them from the top. Chanwoo started to get up meanwhile Junhoe was just annoyed because his hyungs ugly face was spoiling his beautiful view.

« Yah just move, you are destroying my beautiful face under the sunshines. » barked the annoyed boy.

«Yah Koo Junhoe ! Don’t talk like this to your hyungs! » replied Jinhwan before slapping June’s stomach with his hand. He received a ‘ouch’ from the latter causing others to laugh, they were all used to June’s diva side even if sometime he is very annoying when he act like a princess. June got up and started to argue with Jinhwan, it wasn’t a serious argue, June loved Jinhwan and his hyungs too much to have a serious argue with them.

Chanwoo laughed at the scene he was facing at the moment, before turning his attention to Yunhyeong who was holding his arm tightly.

« My Chanwoo-ahh » said the older one cutely.

The tall boy find his hyung very cute, too cute when he was acting like a little girl toward him. He always enjoyed those moment, those skinships with Yunhyeong even if he didn’t knew why.

« I missed you so much my little baby » said Yunhyeong before pinching Chanwoo’s chubby cheek. Chanwoo didn’t like when people pinch his cheeks but when Yunhyeong do it, he would never mind it and would always smile.

The 5 other boys noticed it. They knew that Chanwoo behavior was different when he was with Yunhyeong and they thought it was surely because Yunhyeong was the first one to be friend with Chanwoo. It was what they thought, but June knew there was more than that between them.

 

It was lunch time when they all headed to the cafeteria to eat. Hanbin and Jinhwan were holding hand in front followed by the others behind them. The two boys sweetness would sometime annoy the others, probably because they wanted to find their love too.

June was just indifferent and would sometime mock the couple for being too close when they were in public. He would always say « ew stop being lovey-dovey in front of my beautiful eyes please, you are ruining my view » and when he say it, Hanbin and Jinhwan would always do more just to annoy the sassy boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter