03. meet the dog, vivi

Avalanche
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I thought you have meetings today??? Why are you here???”

I grunt in discomfort as I open one of my eyes. The Oh Sehun has woken me up at, I’m guessing, six in the morning? It’s my summer holidays, and by that time, I doubt any of the students on leave are awake.

Except me.

Just because of that silly mistake, I’m here, awake, at six.

“It’s like, eight, why are you still in bed.” He states, not questions.

“It’s six, tootsie, I’m on my summer break, spare me a life,” I lift my hands, gesturing him to leave my room. Who the heck gave him the access to entering my house, and my room, in particular?

“Your mom specially ordered me to wake you up, dumb head. Chop chop,” he casually takes a seat on the edge of my bed, shaking my body and dangerously getting closer to my waist, which is the most ticklish part of my body-

“OH SEHOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!” I shriek, kicking his body away from me as he touches my waist.

It’s actually a pretty good idea, waking me up by touching me on the waist.

Damn.

“Found it,” he grins, “Mrs. Kang told me you’re sensitive there. Booyah.”

Please remind me about the fact that he’s a CEO of a billion dollar company.

“Okay, I’m up, butthead, I’m up!!!!”

 

“Jongin got the book you’ve questioned before, the 101 Personal Assistant thingy,” He mouths as we drive out of KFC (hey, I’m hungry.), chit chatting- more like trying not to snap at him because of the morning tragedy.

“Jongin?” I question, “Jongin who? I have no friends with Jongin as their name?”

“My secretary, Kim Jongin,” He mutters as he chews on a wing, “You’ll be hearing that name often, so if your goldfish head has 1 space left, that’s for that name.”

“It’s brain, stupid, and no, I don’t have a goldfish head. You’re saying that to a math student. Seriously.”

“Considering how you’ve just corrected head with brain, you had just admitted you have a goldfish brain.” He sets his lip on a straight line, shrugging. It takes me a few calories and energy to force myself not to kick him on his waist (plus considering the fact that I still want to live and he’s driving)

“So,” he continues, “As I say, Jongin bought the book, you’re going to start cleaning my room up and tidying my stuffs, and I forgot to remind you about something, by the way.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter