01. personal assistant, what

Avalanche
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember walking down the hallway, waving my hands like Miss Universe when a security guard got into my way.

“Your invitation, miss?”

I scoff, rolling my eyes afterward. “I’m the queen,” I gesture my hands to let them know that I want them away. “I ain’t got no invitation. Left it at the club, yo.”

The guard raises an eyebrow. “Miss, you’re not allowed to come in without an invitation given directly from the CEO.”

I’m about to speak again when a lady asks the guard for directions, and I immediately barged in.

I push the doors open, seeing vaguely a lot of people dressed in pastel colors, a girl with pink hair, an afro holding a poodle up,

And an enchantingly hot man in the front.

I walk straight up the red carpet, noticing a lot of gaze at me. They’re just jealous of me.

I, once again, remember tripping on a cable when I’m two feet to the demigod, falling face down.

 

My head hurts... my feet aches, ow.

I wake up to the sight of white wallpapers around me. Am I in heaven?

I think I am once I saw the guy in front of me, raising an eyebrow.

“Holy ,” I pinch my arm, “Last night ain’t a dream.”

He lets out a laugh. “A dream? You ruined the celebration party.”

I rub my eyes in sleepiness. “What celebration party? Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?” I squint my eyes in discomfort.

“Firstly,” He sits on the edge of the bed, Ba-Bump, my heart goes. He’s a hot one. “Last night was a celebration party for the launching of OH H7 Phone. Secondly, you’re here because you crashed on my party, drunk, not to mention is might or might not be underage, and you fainted right in front of me. This is my room.” He shifts his position.

“Lastly, I’m Oh Sehun, the CEO of OH Tech Inc.”

I might or might not have my eyes widen as big as saucers.

 

“So where was I? Oh, the cables.”

True to my disbelief, last night’s horrendous event really did happen.

I plead him to explain to me what has my alter ego did when the real me was flying up the sky.

“You tripped on the cables, and here you are. I brought you back to my room.” He finishes, grunting for the umpteenth time. Why are hot guys so ill-tempered?

Awkward silence covers us.

“So, what should we do?” I clear my throat.

“I forgot to tell you,” He glances at me again. Ba-Thump. “The doctors came to observe you earlier. You barged in the party withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter