What am i doing?

I never stopped loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungri's P.O.V

 

The kiss is long and warm, filled with desire, need and hope. He grabs his long arms around my neck and pulls me down ontop of him without breaking the kiss.

It feels so good to finally kiss him after so many years but my mind suddenly thinks about the 3 years without him. 

1 year of being depressed because of him. 

1 year of loneliness because of him.

1 year of fake love because of him.

3 years all together of pain, pure pain...Beacause of him.

'You left your barrior down, Seungri. You need to leave before anything more happens. You don't want to be hurt again, right?' 

I take my arms on his chest and push myself of him before i take my shaky feet on the floor. He takes his arms down on the sofa and pushes half his body up from the sofa and looks at me with a confused look.

''What the am i doing?'' I mutter while looking at the floor before I give out a little laugh to myself of how stupid i am. 

''Sen, are you ok?'' Jiyong asks me and I look at him.

''Does it look like i'm ok?'' I ask him before i take my hand over my face to get myself back to reality. 

''I shouldn't be here'' I tell myself before i walk to the door and grab my jacket. 

I feel a cold hand on my wrist and I look at his hand for some seconds before he spreaks up. ''Where are you going? Why are you leaving?'' He asks me. 

''I shouldn't be here, I need to go home'' I tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter