. Prompt 1

On the Edge of Paradise

 

You’re my Destiny~

I can’t look away

I only see you

Kim sungyu believe that it’s a destiny, getting to know woohyun because of his younger brother. Myungsoo and woohyun were in the same class and from the first semester which means he’s two year younger than sungyu.

The dark hair male have tan skin and have a very sharp nose which caught Sungyu’s attention immediately when he first came inside school canteen with his lunch and sungyu notice at that moment that he’s attracted. Then luck must be on his side because the unknown dark hair male take a seat right in front of him, mouth forming a perfect smile with dimples decorated on each side, and sungyu think he must be in heaven because he’s seeing an angel. And not to mention he’s blushing like a girl. (kontrol your hormones kim sungyu!)

 Before he could blurt out a question, Myungsoo appears and takes a seat beside woohyun. Sungyu eye Myungsoo with what-the-hell-is-all-this look and Myungsoo chuckles at the sight of blushing hamster. Myungsoo introduces woohyun and the male hands his right hand out, which sungyu gladly takes and shake. He must be crazy because he thinks woohyun hand is y with the veins popping out.

 Being in his own world, he didn’t notice he has hold woohyun hand a little longer than expected and only when the other male give him a confuse look and call him a soft “Hyung?” with his sweet, melodious , attractive voice sungyu came into sense. He laughs a little, trying to shake off the awkward atmosphere, “hey, I’m sungyu. Third year in Music, this brat brother.” They can hear Myungsoo whining beside and both of them chuckle.

You are my destiny

I can never leave you

You’re my Earth

The centre of my day

Starting from that day, sungyu keeps looking out for woohyun. He’s highly attracted to the male, his thoughts are always about woohyun when he’s composing songs, eating, reading, sleeping or even pooping. The image of woohyun smiling widely would replay in his mind for the infinite times a day.

They would always have lunch together and sungyu would shamelessly stare at him, and the male might notice it too because he didn’t glance back and continue to talk with Myungsoo.

Why do you keep circling around him?

When I revolve around you like the moon

I can’t take a step closer to you

You know how this feels too

As day passes by sungyu notice that they didn’t really have a proper conversation. What they do is sit together during lunch and eats while he stares at woohyun and Myungsoo talks about projects and stuff. Come to think of it, the glances woohyun throw toward Myungsoo are weird, sungyu definitely feels it. Woohyun’s always circling around and clinging to him. Sungyu starts to sense the difference of their existing. Woohyun would turn red and avoid his stares and clutch onto Myungsoo’s right arm and walk away or he would tag Myungsoo along when sungyu starts a conversation or when he try to put his arms around his shoulder.

Does my earth revolves around the sun?

And that time sungyu lock himself in his room and cry his heart out because he found out… he found out that woohyun likes Myungsoo which is not him.

You’re my destiny

You’re all I see

I can never leave you

You’re my earth

The centre of my day

 

Even so, sungyu stills like woohyun, he wouldn’t give up until he knows officially about everything so he calls out Myungsoo that evening. Myungsoo is confused on why his brother looks so serious sitting in the living room.

“Hyung?” he questions. He takes a seat in front of him curious on what his brother is going to say. “Myungsoo, are you- you and woo-woohyun dating?”. And Myungsoo laugh out loud! He freaking laugh out loud right in front of sungyu! Sungyu frown at the reaction, tears almost fall down from his eyes.

“No way! I’m not dating woohyun, in fact I’m dating sungyeol, You know the tall teacher of Jjong-nie’s kinder garden school across the road?” (Jjong-nie is their youngest brother)

“What? You mean the kinder garden school that Jjong-nie goes to and the tall teacher that used to feed and kiss our Jjong-nie ? And you are dating him and not woohyun?” sungyu asked, shock and relieve at the same time. “But how? You didn’t tell me brat!”

“Hyung, did you forget that I’m the one in charge for taking care of Jjong-nie school stuff while you do nothing and just cook for him? I’m always taking him to school and I get to see that lanky everyday and why wouldn’t I fall for him when he looks like an angel hyung” Myungsoo explains nonstop that he’s almost out of his breath. But he grins instantly, ideas popping out of his head.

“Wait hyung. Do you perhaps like woohyun hyung? I KNEW IT! IT’S A GOOD NEWS FOR WOO-”

“YAH! DON’T YOU DARE TELL HIM OR I’LL KILL YOU” sungyu threaten, he’s glad that Myungsoo is dating someone else but he thinks it can also be woohyun one sided love toward Myungsoo so he decided that he’ll deal with that later because what he need to do know is to get closer with woohyun.

“But woohyun lik-.” Myungsoo starts again and sungyu dash out of the living room. “Like you hyung. Those lovebirds, why can’t they confess each other geez?” Myungsoo murmur alone in the living room.

 

The next day sungyu waits for the lunch time; he sees woohyun coming out alone. YES! He internally screams. Myungsoo listens to his word seriously. Last night he went to Myungsoo’s room and threatened the male not to appear during lunch time tomorrow. of course the handsome male complains but nonetheless agree to help his brother .

Woohyun flinch when he sees sungyu leaning against the wall on the way and he turns to walk away but the sudden grip on his arms stops him. Woohyun turns around and greet sungyu “Hi hyung. Have you seen Myungsoo?”

 

I hope the dreams stops I hope the night wakes

I hope waves come crash with your calm heart

 

Sungyu frown at the question, what woohyun ask when he sees him for the first time of the day is “where is Myungsoo”. He let go of Woohyun’s arm and stare straight into his. Woohyun face looks a little red and he’s definitely avoiding his gaze. “I don’t know where Myungsoo is. So I’m finding you to ask whether you want to have lunch together with me?”

“I – I umm I have to go to library for the project hyung! I’ll se-”

“Do you hate me? Do you hate me so much that you don’t even want to spend 30 minute sitting and eating silently?” sungyu voice sound sad, it almost crack at the end but he manage to save it.

“It’s not tha-”

“Alright go.” Sungyu turns his back and walk away as fast as he can. He did hear woohyun calling out his name from behind but he couldn’t care, his eyes already fill with tears. Of course The earth revolves around the sun- why am I such an idiot to love him. He also didn’t attend the rest of evening class and went back home.

 

For once, if I could stand between you and him

For once, just once if I could block him from you

And fly through your day

Sungyu starts to avoid woohyun after the incident. But unable to control his hormone, sungyu would sometime stalk the younger male and see Myungsoo would sometime walk him home. He would smile wide looking at Myungsoo saying goodbye and thank you which hurts sungyu the most. For once he wishes he could block that handsome brat from his precious woohyun.

The younger male keep looking for him during lunch time Myungsoo said with a grin plastered on his face. “Hyung, don’t be an idiot and go talk to him! You are acting like a heartbroken girl who recently got rejected! And he’s the same too”

“What do you mean he’s the same too?” sungyu yells. “He doesn’t even want to sit with me and have lunch! He avoids my conversation and would always cling onto you … he just couldn’t let me be near him! So why would he care?!”

“Someone’s jealous” Myungsoo mock.

“Shut up you filthy handsome brat!”

“Hyung, I’m serious. Go talk to him and for your information he suffers from social phobia. I’m just telling you up to here. Go hear the full explanation from him.”

“What!? What do you mean social phobia? Is it serious?  I need to go.” Sungyu said while grabbing his jacket on the sofa.

“Wait. Don’t forget to pick Jjong-nie from school.” And he did hear Myungsoo huffs at his remark.

∞∞∞

He instantly arrives at the front of Woohyun’s house. He rang the bell and patiently waits for the door to be open. When it’s finally open, the younger male widen his eyes in shock and almost slam the door back to its original position if sungyu didn’t block it with his left arms. “Woohyun, it’s me sungyu hyung” he tells a bit loudly. The younger male seems to be in shock maybe wondering how sungyu have known the place and etc…

Awkward… there’s a ultimate silence inside the living room that sungyu wish to run and hide in a small hole. The younger male face is madly blushing.

“So umm. I heard you are looking for me.” Sungyu breaks the silence.

“I-I jus-just wants to apologize for that day hyung. I didn’t mean to.”

“I’m sorry to woohyun. I must be out of my mind that day” sungyu says , laughing alittle.

“I actually couldn’t get you out of my mind since I first saw you hyung.”

Sungyu eyes widen a little at the confession. Woohyun said he couldn’t get me out of his mind. HIS MIND OMG

“It’s just… your presence makes me feels shy… it’s like my social phobia is awaken again. I’m shy in front of you, your gaze, your voice.” Woohyun continues.

“Omg! I make him shy? He’s shy? What’s social phobia anyway? Did he perhaps like me too?” sungyu thought in his mind.

“But I like being with you, the lunch 30 minute I get to spend with you every day, I was happy and I cling onto Myungsoo because he knew about my phobia via yeollie”

“Yeollie? You mean Lee Sungyeol?” sungyu questions.

“Yes, he’s my cousin hyung. And so Myungsoo know how I feel toward you so I keep, I keep searching for him” woohyun explains and his face is getting redder than before.

“I just like you so much hyung, I never knew that you would like me too and get jealous of your own brother” he says and covers his face like a shy fangirl.  Sungyu shift his position nearer to woohyun with his poker face. “Who said I like you?” sungyu ask with a cold voice.

Something stirs up in woohyun because he’s completely shock hearing that, tears forming in his eyes. “Did-hiccup- you n-not lie-like me?” and with that woohyun burst into sobbing mess with tears rolling down both his cheeks, and much to his surprise he found himself in sungyu’s arm.

Sungyu wrap his arm around his waist and press their bodies flat against each other. “pabo , I don’t like you. I LOVE YOU so stop crying”

“y-you love me hyung?” woohyun sobs.

“I Love you so much woohyun.. You are my earth. So please revolve around me and not the sun.”

“I will hyung.” woohyun sobbed onto his chest. “I love you too”

“Don’t you dare cling onto Myungsoo again”

~and woohyun chuckles~

 


Yay! woohyun solo is comming up! who's excited!? please let lovelyz have a 1st win too! let's try hard inspirit and lovelinus! Plz leave me some words too :)