This is My White Confession...

White Confession

The frigid wind blew of light layers of snow past me as I sat next to my chingu Sungjong. We were laughing like always as we watched the pretty lights of Seoul reflected off the icy waters that was before us. The night sky was covered with misty clouds that had dropped a fresh blanket of snow a few hours ago. I giggled at my chingu as a cluster of snow fell directly on his head from its seat on the branch above our heads.

A pout formed on his lips, then a laugh escaped from his mouth, harmonizing with my own voice. I brushed at the white frozen water from his hair as we returned our gaze to the icy riverbank in front of us. "Yah oppa, what do you want for Christmas?" I asked him with a light smile. "Ah choiyo?" he looked up at the sky to think about my question. "Ahh... nothing. I have everything I could ever ask for." he replied as his eyes locked with mine again. I smiled, not knowing what to say next.

My chest thumped more and more as I watched my breath swirl into the air. "What do you think Myungsoo oppa would like for Christmas?" "Hmm...~ A hat?" I laughed. Sungjong knew my oppa so well. "Yah ____, we should head back. It's getting dark." "Nae oppa~!" We stood up and left our foot prints in the snow behind us as we ran away. We reached their dorm before long and entered with wet feet from running in the snow.

"Yah we're home~!" Sungjong's voice sang throughout Infinite's dorm. Only the silence replied to him. "Ah they must have left." I removed my jacket and put it on Myungsoo's bed in his and Dongwoo's room. I'm his sister, so of course they let me do what I like. The Infinite oppas are kind to me~ "Yah ____~ What do you wanna do now that the hyungs are gone?" I stepped back into the living room with Sungjong and sat on the floor next to him. "Mwollayo~ Yah oppa do you wanna go Christmas shopping? Since the oppas aren't here and all."

"Ah wae ____~? We just got back home~" He whined as he rolled around on the floor like a little kid would do. I laughed at him. "Arasso oppa, we can wait here." "Andwae! Let's go!" He jumped up and immediately put on his jacket and shoes and in a flash, he was already at the door waiting for me. I giggled again and retrieved my jacket and left the dorm once again with my chingu. Walking on the brightly lit streets of Seoul, we travel to the city of Incheon on the bus.

I saw Sungjong stare out the window at the passing cars and trees and buildings on our way to our destination. I sighed just a bit and closed my eyes for just a bit. Why am I feeling like this?

---Sungjong's POV---

I looked out the window, slightly nervous with ____ at my side. I pressed my hand against the cold window to make it seem like I was really looking outside. It was for a bit that I felt something heavy lay on my shoulder. I turned my head and noticed ____ fell asleep. Her head was leaning on my shoulder and she was already drifted away in sleep. I smiled as I brushed her bangs out of her face.

She was so cute...

The bus slowed to a stop, meaning we reached Incheon. I gently shook ____ to wake her up. "Yah. Yah erona, we're here." Her eyes fluttered open and she let out a small yawn. I think the bright lights of Incheon was what made her fully awake as she jumped up and dragged me with her out the bus. "Yah yah slow down!" She was fascinated with the lights of Incheon, and it showed in her eyes. I took her hand, grabbing her attention. "Kaja, let's go!" Lightly pulling her, we started our journey into every store to buy something for the hyungs. I looked for something for her.

---____'s POV---

We go from door to door of each shop with Christmas-y things. In one of the stores we went into, Infinite's "Amazing" was playing overhead. I laughed as Sungjong attempted to rap to Dongwoo oppa's part and repeated sang along to his own part. Sungjong seemed to have bought something, but he wouldn't show me what he bought, so I let it go. However after about an hour or two of browsing for presents for the oppas, Sungjong and I couldn't find anything for the other Infinite oppas, so we headed on back to their dorm in Seoul. (A/N: I don't really know if their dorm is in Seoul or not haha!)

Upon arriving home, only Myungsoo oppa was there to greet us. It was obvious by his expression that he was upset about something. "Yah where did you guys go?" he asked us. "Oppa, we went shopping in Incheon~" I told him. He still didn't seem satisfied. "Why didn't you tell me or the others?" Myungsoo said with a stern voice. I became tense as his voice was overflowing with worry. "We came home hyung, but no one was here, so we went to Incheon." Sungjong said, saving me. I didn't know what to say.

"Chincha?" Myungsoo looked at me, "____ ah can I talk to you for a bit?" "N-nae." I followed my brother to the kitchen while Sungjong went to his room. "What were you doing with him?" "Why do you want to know oppa? It's not like we did anything bad." I said, just a little afraid that he was mad at me. "What were you doing with him?" he repeated in a more harsh tone. "W-we were Christmas shopping..." his gaze intimidated me and I was forced to look away. "Wae? Why didn't you wait until we got back?" There was no change in his voice.

"O-oppa..." "WAE?" "...I like him, oppa..." I didn't need to see his expression to know he was upset about it. I heard him take an irritated deep breath and I slowly looked at him. He was upset alright. He was really upset. "Ani." "B-bwoh?" my eyes widened in disbelief. "Stop being with Sungjong. Infinite has things to do. We don't have time to be shopping yet. Leave him alone, and stop liking him before he likes you. You hear me?" "B-bwoh... w-wae...?" "That's it arasso?"

I drew a slow breath before running out of the kitchen away from Myungsoo. I could feel the warm tears trace from my eyes as I left the boys' dorm. Wae.... WAE!? It's not fair... Oppa it's not fair!!

---Sungjong's POV---

I plopped onto my bed as ____ and L hyung went to talk. I smiled into my pillow as I thought about what I bought for ____. She'll like the gift. I'm sure she'll like it. She's been asking for it a lot lately. I sighed as I hid the bag with ____'s present under my blankets and sat up. I couldn't stop smiling for some reason. I guess I was just excited to see ____'s smile when she opens my present on Christmas. Suddenly thudding from outside my room interrupted my thoughts, and I looked at the door that was still closed. By reflex, I jump down from my top bunk and opened the door to see what happened.

All I saw was the front door wide open and Myungsoo walking out from the kitchen. He looked pretty mad. "Kwenchana hyung?" I asked him, closing the door behind me. Hyung seemed to have shot me a glare before disappearing into his room.

---3 Days Later---

---____'s POV---

It's been about 3 days since Myungsoo told me to stay away from Sungjong, Christmas is today, and I'm alone by the riverbank again. The sunlight blinded me as it shined off the icy water. I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets. Sungjong... I miss you... My heart ached as I remembered the last time I had fun with Sungjong 3 days ago. "Yah ____ do you like this? Yeppeo-gi?" "Nae yeppeo!" "Do you want it?" "Aniya, oppa." "Well then what do you want?" "See this?" "Nae?" "I want it. But I don't have the money to buy it yet. Myungsoo oppa won't but it for me." "Ah geulae? I'll buy it for you then~" "Ani~ Kwenchana!"

I sighed as the throbbing in my chest wouldn't stop. Myungsoo oppa... how could you be so harsh...? But I shook off that thought. I will admit it's unfair, but I can't blame my oppa. He must have a reason. And well... he's right, Infinite's too busy. I sighed again and began to walk in a direction. I wonder if Myungsoo told Sungjong about this yet...

---Sungjong's POV---

I laid lazily on my bed, staring at the ceiling and clumsily threw a random paper airplane. I sighed. "Where's ____?" "Don't call her that anymore Sungjong." "W-wae?" "You have to focus on your schedule, don't worry about ____ ah." "Wae hyung wae?" "You can't be with her anymore, you got that maknae?" "Hyung..." I squeezed my eyes shut and let out an frustrated scream. It's been 3 days since I've seen her, and now he says we can't be friends anymore? I covered my face with my hands. Then suddenly, I sit up. I promised you the best gift ever, didn't I?

Quickly, I scavenge for the present I got for ____ and dashed out of the dorm. I pulled out my phone and dialed, "Yeobseyo? L hyung? Meet me at the park in about 10 minutes!" I hung up before he could decline and rushed in search of ____ with a hopeful smile. You'll like it, I'm sure you will!

---Myungsoo's POV

Aish what a weird maknae. I put my phone back in my pocket and headed for the park, where Sungjong instructed me to go. I sighed and got there a bit early, but either way, I waited on the bench. Sungjong you better hurry up.

---____'s POV---

A brief call from Sungjong made me smile, and I was eager to meet with him. I feel bad I don't have a present for him, but I went anyway. He told me to wait for him at the park, so I made my way there.

---Sungjong's POV---

"L hyung! L hyung!" I called to hyung and he stood up as I reached him. "Jebal..." I said, slightly out of breath. "Please... please let me see ____..." "Bwoh? You called me here to talk about that?" he said in disbelief. "Jebal hyung, I promise to make her happy. I promise to keep her smiling. I'll still be able to make it to practice and focus on my schedules. Jebal... please please let me see her again." I dropped to my knees and begged hyung to let me see his sister. "Y-yah get up! This isn't necessary!" Hyung pulled on my arms and made me stand.

"Jebal hyung! Jebal! Let me see her again!" "Wae Sungjong?" Something told me he already knew the answer, but I knew he was testing it. "Because... I love your sister... I love ____..." I could tell he was smirking, "Yah you better make it to practice then." I looked up at him and beamed, "Gomawo hyung! I promise I will! Khamsamnida!!" I glomped hyung, and he pushed me off. "Yah ani! This is seriously not necessary Sungjong!" I laughed.

"Sungjong? Oppa?" I turned and my smile grew even bigger. L hyung put his hand on my shoulder and whispered, "Good luck." and with that, I heard his footsteps lead away from the two of us. "____..."

---____'s POV---

"Annyeong, Sungjong." I smiled as I walked closer to him. He had a white bag in his hand, and I was tempted to peek in. "____..." he automatically came forward for a hug. I was surprised at first, but eventually I returned the gesture. "I missed you ____~" he whined in his usual cute way. I giggled, "I missed you too." He poked my cheek and we both laughed for a bit, then a silence filled the air. "U-um... ____..." Sungjong rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I've never seen him nervous before, and it made me anxious.

---Sungjong's POV---

"The confession that I never made..." I started. I will visit you with the white snow... and tell you... I will tell you while looking into your eyes. "The love that remains in me..." I looked at her, and she seemed curious. "I wanna give it to you now." I held out the present for her and she looked at it intently. Slowly and somewhat hesitantly, she took it and took out her gift. It's the blue bear you wanted... right? I saw her eyes go big and she immediately hugged it tightly, "Khamsamnida Sungjong oppa!!" She looked at me with a bright smile. "This is my White Confession." I said. She smiled, "Saranghae." We hugged each other, and I whispered to her,

"Merry Christmas..."