Okay

Don't Stop (colour on the walls)

 

Chapter 2

 


"Hobi-hyung! Hobi-hyung!"

 

Hoseok felt himself being shaken awake by bright eyes and a rectangular smile. 

 

"We need to get our make-up done, and then dance practice. The camera people are gonna follow us, so you need to get up," Taehyung went on excitedly, unaware that his hyung had closed his eyes again and wasn't listening to a single word he said.

 

"Yah! Hyung! It's your turn for the shower!" came Junkook's far too loud voice, accompanied by the sudden loss of his duvet. Normally, Hoseok was a morning person, always the first up, but he had had such a sleepless night that he didn't think he could face another day. Memories from the night before suddenly came flooding back all once, and he sat up hurriedly, eyes shooting open.

 

"Look's like the sun's finally up," laughed Jimin from where he stood by the door. The light fell softly across his delicate features, making him look even more angelic than usual. His dusty orange hair stuck out in random directions, and as his eyes twinkled with mirth, Hoseok thought that he had never looked more handsome. Of course, he thought that every day. "I came to see that you were awake," he locked eyes with Hoseok, and his smile was gone, replaced by a much more intense look, "and that everything was okay." 

 

Hoseok felt his heart contract painfully in his chest as Jimin continued to give him that concerned and reassuring look. It was okay. He hadn't ruined everything. If only he could now get his feelings in check, before he really did make Jimin hate him. He couldn't help it; just being in this boy's presence made him feel so much happier. Jimin jokingly called him the sun, but in Hoseok's opinion, Jimin was so much brighter. Every time Jimin wasn't there, Hoseok found himself missing him, wondering where he was, wishing he would come back to him.

 

He threw the younger boy the brightest smile he could muster. "Everything is fine. Now leave, so I can change!" He laughed, throwing a pillow at the door. Jimin's smiling head retreated and he heard his footsteps leave. Hoseok continued to smile to himself before standing, and wandering over the drawers to find suitable clothes.

 

"Yah, hyung, how come you don't care that Tae and I see you change?" Jungkook was smirking at him, though why Hoseok couldn't imagine. He was just glad that everything seemed to be back to normal. No one hated him, and everything was fine.

 

"You idiots wouldn't leave even if I told you to," he muttered, but honestly it was a terrible excuse and he knew it. He just didn't want Jimin to see him change. Even though he knew the boy would never look at him that way. Why would he? He was straight, and besides, they were like brothers. Brothers, he told himself firmly. It's normal to feel this way about someone who was so close to you. It didn't mean anything more. It couldn't mean anything more. And he would be okay with that.