Acquainted

Nocturnal Sun

"Lune! Lune! Wake up. We're here."

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that we're already at the festival where we're gonna perform. Our manager is motioning me to get out of the car so I did. I'm still feeling half asleep so I shake my head to wake myself.

"Lune! Hurry!"

I see the girls already ready with their mics and as I get near them, Rucir gave me one and we immediately got up the stage. I'm quite shocked cause I just woke up and my senses are still blurry but I still gave my all on the stage. We performed our comeback song Piano Man

Oh swing, Let’s groove, singing

Oh swing, Let’s groove, my babe

Oh swing, Let’s groove,

sogaehamnida 

(We are Mamamoo~)

I brushed my fingers on Soleil's face and she brushed hers on my shoulders meanwhile Klar and Rucir's faces are close to each other almost kissing.

"Waaaaaaaaah!!" The crowd went wild with our fan service.

Darling you are my own~
Hey piano man, i eumagui kkeuten naegero

We did our signature final bow and they cheered. I'm glad the crowd loved it. Seeing some also sing with us makes me feel that someday we will get more known but for now, we'll just work harder to get noticed.

As I went down the stage, I overheard some girls talking.

"Hey. Doesn't she look like Xion from BTOB?"

"You're right! She really does! Let's take a picture and share it in SNS."

I glanced at them and saw them pointing at me and taking pictures. Xion? BTOB? But he's a boy. How can senior look like me? I didn't mind it that much cause I think it was nonsense. I turned and assisted Rucir and Klar from going down the stage. 

"Lune, as always, so chivalrous." Klar complimented me with a smile.

"How can we live without you?"

"You can't." I teasingly replied Rucir.

When I held Soleil's hand, I told her

"You really have soft hands."

"Oh gosh! Stop being so greasy!"

"What? I'm just saying." I said while laughing

"If you keep being like this, I won't hold your hands anymore!"

"Okay then." I walked faster in front of her and I hear her running after me.

"Hey! Don't leave me!" She reached for me and linked her arms on mine as soon as she catched up. I gave her a smirk and she just rolled her eyes.

We waved goodbye to the our fans and the people that watched us and went straight home.

"Ugh. My neck hurts." Soleil said crashing on the couch.

"It's because of your age." She quickly threw a pillow at me which I dodged in a speed of light then rolled out my tongue at her.

"Aish. You--"

"There's no more food in the fridge!" Klar said, unintentionally cutting Soleil off.

"We should eat out then?" Rucir proposed.

"Good idea." I agreed then ran outside right away.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" I heard Soleil screaming but just continued running to the store and when I got there, I ordered intestine soup for four servings then sat down at the table.

Some celebrity news show was airing and I was surprised when I heard my name. I looked at the TV screen and saw my picture beside senior BTOB Xion's picture where he is dressed like a girl with black wig and bangs. Exactly like my hairstyle.

MAMAMOO LUNE AND BTOB XION ARE LONG LOST TWINS?!

That's what the caption says.

Then I remembered what happened back at the festival where two girls were talking about how me and senior look alike. Now that I look at the comparison, maybe I do look a bit like him.

"Lune! Why did you leave so fast?!" I see the girls approaching my table.

"It's cause I'm already hungry and you guys are so slow."

Soleil slapped my arm.

"Don't make excuses! Saying things as if you're not old."

"Well at least I'm not cracking my neck."

"Wha--"

"Look! Lune's at the celebrity news!" Klar, once again unintentionally cut off Soleil which only made me laugh.

"Woah! Are you that famous now? Why is it only you? Why are we not included?" Rucir complained while pouting.

"It's not that important. They only said I look like BTOB's Xion."

"Really? Hmm.. Let's see." Rucir held my face and took a good look at it.

"I didn't notice it before." She said.

"Do I really look like him?"

"You do. I think especially without makeup." Klar said while looking at my face too.

"Uhm. Now that you guys have your conclusions, you can let got of my face now Rucir."

"Oops. Sorry."

"Well, I think looking alike with someone else is normal. We shouldn't think about it too much."

"I wonder if he agrees." Soleil said.

"He's famous. I'm sure he always hear things like this. It'll pass." I said confidently. I think it doesn't really matter. With millions of faces in the planet, it's impossible not to look like someone else.

"Here's your order!" The lady put our order on the table.

"Wooow! Intestine soup! Great timing! I'm starving." Soleil said with glee and sparkling eyes.

"Thank you for the food!" Then we ate deliciously through the night.


[At Cube Ent. , BTOB's practice room]

Xion's POV

I'm sitting down and writing lyrics when Eunkwang suddenly approached me.

"Xion! Look. Have you seen this?" He showed me an article on his phone and I read the caption.

MAMAMOO LUNE AND BTOB XION ARE LONG LOST TWINS?!

"Lune?"

"Yeah. Don't you know Mamamoo? The group with crazy vocals?"

"Of course I've  heard of them. The monster rookies, but what it's got to do with me?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to show you this article that says you look like one of their members. You do look like her. Don't you think so?"

"Well, let me see her pictures."

"Here, you look like twins. Especially in this comparison. Hahaha! The one where you dressed like a girl."

I took a look at her pictures and analyzed her face. The shape of it, her eyes, nose, lips, jaw. I guess I do look like her but it's not the only thing I noticed. She's beautiful.

"Yeah. We do look alike. What about it?"

"Aish. Your reactions are so boring. They're saying that this girl right here that looks like you might be your long lost twin! You should ask your parents, maybe they kept a secret from you hahaha." He laughed foolishly as if mocking me.

"Are you dumb? That's impossible. We just look alike, nothing else."

"If you say so." He replied shortly then went out of the room smiling.

What's he smiling about? I swear, my members are not right in the head. I got my pen and paper and started to write again but now all I can think about is that girl. Do we really look so much alike to be considered twins? Ugh. I just shake my head then tried to recover my train of thoughts before Eunkwang disturbed me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N:] I wasn't planning to continue this story cause I got lazy and lost inspiration but I saw a comment wanting more and 2 subscribers so thank you to those few people who appreciated this fanfic ^_^ Especially Rocknlove,  thank you for the motivation! I can't promise to update a lot since I'm busy at school but I'll try my best.

Feel free to suggest improvement in my writing. Once again, thank you ^_^