Light

Nocturnal Sun

As I look, there she is, my world, running and spinning around as if she knows how to fly. Her genuine smile, like the sun flashes towards me and calls for me with her melodic voice.

"Lune! Faster!"

With that, I hurried trying to catch my members' footsteps. They seem to be very happy, laughing their hearts out. I also am, ofcourse. I waved my hand to the people that came far to see us and thanked them once again.

Who wouldn't be happy in a day like this? Feeling loved, meeting these joyous people. I couldn't potray my gratitude more than saying 'Thank You' multiple times.

"Lune!" my name called by the same melodic voice, this time with the echoes of two more beautiful voices that made them sound harmonious.

I turned ahead again and my members' are still there, looking back and waiting for me. As if they will never ever leave me, always expecting us to be walking side by side, together, no one behind. 

I stared at them, with their hair flowing with the wind. One was golden, one was dark, and one was fiery red, all illuminated by the glowing sunlight.

Another reason that makes me happy, my friends that felt like a family.

I catched up while beaming and we got inside the car, four of us waving for the last time before closing the door.

As we get settled inside the car, my fatigue from performing seemed to kick in and I was feeling drowsy. I looked outside the window and concluded that it will be a long ride before we get to our next schedule. I decided to sleep so I can regain strength but someone interrupted as I was almost in my dreams.

"Lune" a hand shaking my shoulder, trying to wake me.

"Lune!"

"What? I'm tired, we can play later when I wake up. You guys should sleep too."

"It's not about that."

"What about it then?"

"What were you doing? I was telling you to hurry up and you just stood there staring at us like an idiot." Soleil asked me as if they didn't looked like idiots while running around like children.

"I was also wondering why you guys looked like idiots." I replied with a teasing laugh so she slapped my arm and gave me one unamused look.

"Soleil has a point though, what were you doing? You really looked weird back there, no kidding." Rucir asking for a serious answer. I couldn't possibly answer the whole truth, they would think I'm being emotional but they shouldn't blame me because it really was an emotional day.

"I was just touched with the amount of people that came to see us and how they really loved us so I stopped for a second to feel the moment." I answered with confidence, leaving the fact that I was also thankful to them.

"I know right! Our Clouds are really growing rapidly. I also saw familiar faces there. Those who have supported us from the start. It's really overwhelming." Klar agreed with me with a very amazed expression in her face. She then continued her food fest in the passenger seat while looking out the window.

I glanced at Soleil and Rucir, they also seem to agree. I know all of us feels this way and we want to work harder because of it. We all want to meet the expectations of our fans.

They always compliment us, telling us that we seem to have this blinding light aura which makes us shine on stage. They never realize that they are the ones that makes us shine, they can never imagine what extreme brightness they bring. Without them we are nothing, they are our light.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but my tummy rumbled asking to be filled.

"Uugh.." I moaned in frustration. I peaked at Klar and she was still in the middle of her food fest.

"Hey. Can I have some?" I called with an open palm asking for food. She got something in her plastic bag full of snacks and gave it to me.

Sandwich. I guess this is enough to satisfy my hunger. I opened it, finished within two minutes but I'm still hungry.

"Klar." She looked at me again but now with an annoyed face. I just smiled and opened my palm again.

"Really?" 

"It was small."  I said trying to convince her.

She searched in her plastic bag again and gave me a riceball. I immediately ate it in a flash while holding my laughter in cause Klar looked sad without her riceball.

Then I finally fell into slumber.