Part IV

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! Slightly M rated ;)

 

 

Part IV

The merriment had no end when Yoona appeared at Taeyeon’s and Sunny’s doorstep. The couple was so delighted with girl’s perfect disposition and also, or perhaps mainly, with the fact that she had found her beloved Jessica and her dear sister Yuri that they had decided to celebrate their meeting with a feast and a bonfire.

Tiffany and Yuri were dancing around the blazing flames in hops and stamps while Taeyeon accompanied them with her harmonica, and Sunny was making sure that no one would lack food. Yoona and Jessica on the other hand were somewhere beyond that carnival atmosphere as they were sitting on the opposite sides of the bonfire and kept stealing secretive glances at each other.

“Aye, she’s a beautiful lady, Yoona,” Taeyeon whispered to Yoona in conspiratorial tone as she took a short break from playing her instrument since Yuri and Tiffany were busy now with eating.

“Aye, she is, ” Yoona sighed dreamily, mimicking Taeyeon’s manner of speech.

“You have a good eye but tell me, why are you sitting next to me, instead next to her?”

Yoona blinked her eyes several times bemused.

“Indeed why?” She muttered to herself, and then was pushed off the log on which she was sitting by Taeyeon who shooed her away with a command to join Jessica.

Yoona straightened her shirt, combed hastily her hair with her slender fingers and deciding she looked decently enough, though nowhere near the standards of beauty which Jessica displayed, she marched toward the blonde who greeted her with a smile.

“I thought you would never come,” Jessica said; the tone of her words was lined with slight tease and it made Yoona’s cheeks cover with pink hue as she sat at girl’s side

“Forgive me the delay. Apparently I’ve become too absorbed with my own thoughts.”

“I shall forgive you only if your thoughts had concerned me, otherwise I might not be so understanding.” Jessica raised her chin, looking at Yoona from beneath her long eyelashes.

The mock arrogant aura Jessica gave off caused Yoona to lower her head in suppressed chuckle.

“Since the day we’ve met my thoughts weren’t occupied with anything else except you. Actually, it would be nice if you took them away as they don’t allow me to have a proper sleep at night,” she replied genuinely.

“Of course, provided you do the same for me.” The smug cover cracked as Jessica bit her lower lip, hopelessly trying to prevent her grin from spreading wider.

In all honesty, Yoona did not want to do that; she would rather give Jessica even more reasons to think of her or even dream because she wanted Jessica to fall for her just as much as she had fallen for her. Following this reasoning, she leant closer intending to give Jessica a bit of a taste of her lips yet again, but just as she was inches away from her goal Jessica pulled back slightly.

“Catch me if you can,” she breathed and flashing a mischievous grin, scooted off toward the meadow.

It took Yoona a moment before she realized what was happening but once she started chasing after Jessica, she quickly caught up with the girl who was not necessarily skilled at running; thus, she could only hide behind a haystack once Yoona’s arms were ready to wrap around her to seize her.

“So Yoona, how many brothers do you have?” She enquired peeking from behind the haystack.

“Ssssix.” Yoona’s hand shot like viper but it missed the target as Jessica vanished behind the column of hay again.

“That’s quite many,” said Jessica and ran toward another haystack with Yoona following her every step.

“Indeed, and what about you? Any brothers or sisters?”

“I am an only child.”

“I see, a spoiled little Princess.” Yoona smirked, knowing the remark would get her prey out of her hideout and it did.

Jessica emerged from behind the haystack with a frown drawing on her delicate features.

“I am not spoiled! I never asked anyone for paying excessive attention to me that was Tiffany’s role!” She huffed, resting her balled fists on her hips.

“If you say so.” Yoona strived to reach for the girl again, but Jessica did not let down her guard at all; she swiftly skipped backward and Yoona caught only thin air into her palm.

“Your favourite colour?” Jessica questioned further as the chase slowed down and now she was walking backward.

“Colour?” Yoona furrow her eyebrows in confusion, but it seemed like the game served as an excuse to get to know each other better, far from the prying eyes of others, and so she sincerely replied. “The colour of your eyes, chocolate brown with a gold caramel tint once sun reflects in them.”

“How observant.” Jessica smiled at the perfect answer.

“And if you ask about my favourite flavour that would be the one of ripe strawberries for that is how your lips taste while my favourite fragrance is that ethereal vanilla scent which lingers on your creamy skin.”

“What an awful romantic,” Jessica heaved a sigh as though in resignation over Yoona’s hopeless dreaminess.

“Only in your presence,” Yoona assured with as smile.

“Yet the words you’ve chosen give me an impression that you plan to devour me any second.” Jessica crossed arms at chest and eyed Yoona through her narrowed seductive eyes.

Yoona came to an abrupt halt and her face flushed. She did not plan to devour Jessica, definitely not, maybe just nibble a bit.

“And have you even tasted a different pair of lips before mine so that you could compare?”

The remark threw Yoona off balance slightly; adorned with taunting smirk, the words seemed to suggest that Yoona had no idea about what she was talking in fact, and that she was just a naïve youth who happened to be going through a mere infatuation. Especially since Yoona was almost positive that Jessica was well aware that the kiss they had shared was Yoona’s first. Not knowing what to say and feeling quite embarrassed at that fact, Yoona averted her gaze to the ground.

Yet Jessica did not need her to speak anything for, just as Yoona thought, she already knew the answer.

“Good and you never will for your lips belong to me already.”

Yoona felt her muscles relax as Jessica noiselessly approached her and raised her chin.

“What about you then? Was the kiss with me also your first?” Yoona enquired before the question would flee her mind, lost in the brown eyes that gazed at her.

“Well…” Jessica made a step backward. “There was someone who had anticipated you.”

“Who was it?! Tell me his name and I shall cut off his tongue and shove it to his throat!” Yoona growled feeling wrath boiling in her veins.

The perspective of Jessica kissing someone else made her lose her mind. It was unfair that while her first kiss was given to Jessica, hers in turn received some bloody bastard.

“How cruel things you say!” Jessica gasped in shock, though her sparkling eyes seemed to rather appreciate Yoona’s violent jealousy and she felt more excited than afraid of this new side of the young girl. “Yet I think your sister would not let you do that for the person who had stolen my first kiss was Tiffany.”

“Tiffany?” Yoona’s anger subsided, replaced by curiosity and suspicion. “Were you two in love?”

Jessica snorted laughter at the idea of being in love with her cousin.

“No, we weren’t. Let us assume it was for practice purpose, thus please have mercy on her.”

“Only because you ask me to and she is Yuri’s lover, but no more such practices!” Yoona warned sternly, crossing arms at her chest.

“Oh you do not have to worry about that what troubles me though is how your kissing skills improved so greatly. Have you fooled around with some damsels during those two months?” An ominous glint flashed through Jessica’s eyes and her expression darkened.

“Of course not! I have learnt through…observation,” Yoona muttered awkwardly as her face flushed remembering the times when passing by Sunny’s and Taeyeon’s bedroom, she would steal few secretive glances at the kissing passionately couple.

“I see, then I’m curious what other things you have learnt,” Jessica’s voice vibrated sensually sending shivers down Yoona’s spine.

The image of Sunny and Taeyeon was suddenly replaced by that of her and Jessica. The kisses would intensify as the greedy hands would wander blindly discovering new grounds to conquer, and that melodious voice would moan.

Yoona blushed terribly and shook her head erasing the indecent image. It was not the right place and time to think of those things…or maybe it was? There was just the two of them on the vast meadow during a warm night, a perfect scenario one would state. Yet Yoona still had her questions to ask and doubts to dispel. Moreover, she knew that if she wanted to spend her life with Jessica, she had to be honest with her about how she really met her.

“Jessica, do you believe in love at first sight?”

“Heard legends about it,” Jessica replied evasively with a mysterious smile.

“You see, I was travelling with my sister through woods when we heard mirthful laughers. We halted our horses and went to see who caused such uproar; it turned out to be two maidens taking bath in a lake. We stood gazing brazenly mesmerized by the heavenly sights and when the maidens left, we followed them to the town. Yuri found out their names were Jessica and Tiffany, and we later met them at the ball in the castle.” Yoona finished her story and gushed with nervous smile seeing as Jessica’s blank expression changed into scandalized disbelief.

“You ert!” She shouted and smacked Yoona’s arm. “And here I thought you were all pure and innocent!” The reproach was evident in her voice.

“I am! I swear it was Yuri who led me astray!” Yoona tried to defend her image as well as herself while Jessica kept hitting her with her open palm.

“I don’t believe you!”

“Then don’t, but if not for that occurrence we might have never met! I have never found my heart beating so fast like it did in the moment you appeared on that balcony back then in the castle. I have never felt such strong affection to anyone before and let the Hell engulf me if I lie!”

Jessica stopped her assault hearing the sincere confession. The affronted grimace still drew on her face, but it seemed to slowly melt under Yoona’s meek look.

“You know what this means? That I fell in love with a ert,” Jessica sighed, knowing she could not be angry with that adorable creature.

“I am not a p--” Yoona’s protested was silenced by Jessica’s lips.

Now it was time for her to say a few words. She pulled away and looked deeply into Yoona’s eyes.

“The moment I saw you in the ballroom thoughts fled my mind and heart wanted to break away from the chest. In the crowd of people I saw only you, and the nights after your disappearance were an unbearable torture, even in my dreams you would haunt me restlessly. Every time I closed my eyes an image of you would spring to my mind, and I could almost feel your warm breath against my lips like in the moment we kissed…”

“What an awful romantic,” Yoona said with a smile mocking Jessica’s earlier remark.

“I am not!” Jessica bridled again much to Yoona’s amusement. “I contracted severe sleeping problems! I could only sleep six hours instead of the usual ten!”

“Ten? So you are a spoiled little princess after all.”

“HMPH!” Jessica huffed, crossing her arms at chest and turning back at Yoona.

“I’m sorry.” Yoona sneaked her arms around Jessica’s waist, enveloping her in a gentle hug and leant closer to her ear. “I should have said my little spoiled princess whom I do not mind spoiling even further,” she whispered.

“Y-oona.” Jessica bit on her lower lip as Yoona’s feathery kisses caressed her neck.

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

Yoona paused for a moment her tender ministrations to look into Jessica’s half lidded eyes, and let the words sunk in. In all honesty, she felt like jumping high in the air out of sheer happiness that Jessica returned her feelings but that would only spoil the subtle atmosphere.

“I love you too.”

In the end, she settled for capturing Jessica’s lips.

~*~*~*~

Swinging playfully their linked palms and giggling shyly, Yoona and Jessica made their way back to their friends. Their clothes were slightly creased with blades of hay sticking out from different places as well as tangled into their quite tousled hair. Seeing her sister in such state, Yuri immediately snatched her from Jessica to take her aside and question thoroughly.

“Love making on haystack, huh?” Yuri smirked, squinting suspiciously.

“I think you got the wrong idea my sister,” Yoona stuttered blushing while taking the blades of grass out of her hair. “We were just kissing…” she explained but Yuri did not seem to be convinced.

“Just kissing? And that red mark on your neck?”

“Jessica’s seal…apparently I’ve became her possession,” Yoona said, continuing to simper.

“And you are sure that you did not make love?” Yuri raised her eyebrow.

“For Heaven’s sake Yuri! How one could not be sure of such thing?!” Yoona became irritated as Yuri seemed to treat her like a child who knew nothing about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter