finish

He lost him

“Two years later

A girl sits in front of her ex lover.

 

He doesn’t say a word

And her heart doesn’t ache for him anymore.

 

Her hair is longer than it’s ever been.

She is even more beautiful than the day he left her.

 

And at that moment,

He panics.

He lost her.

 

And he can never have her back.

He can watch her be beautiful and in love,

With someone else.”

 

  • Zienab Hamdan – The day when the tables turn

 

 

 

“We should broke up”

 

There, the sharp tones with the hint of hardness in it finally pierce trough sehun’s heart. The sweet sounds of the voice he used to love become the last sound he wants to hear at this moment. Even the beautiful face he came to adore become as flat and hard like there wasn’t even any little amount of love left there.

The tone is flat, the words is flat, the expression is flat, does the heart is beating as flat too?

But my heart still pumping so hard for him, sehun wants to screams.

 

 

“What do you mean jongin?”

 

It’s with the pleading tone sehun can only reply. Playing dumb won’t get him anywhere, but maybe, just maybe, playing dumb would slow down the time enough for jongin to consider.

And of course, the tears are there, right at the peek of the corner of sehun’s suddenly burning eyes. His face is all hot, the automatic impact at the burnt of emotions he hold inside his shaking body.

His heart is fragile, his inside is vulnerable, and sehun wants jongin to remember.

 

 

“You know what I mean sehun, you know how I felt about our relationship, and I know that you know well that this thing would come eventually, I give you hints already.”

 

Jongin’s eyes start to plead, how sehun wish it were pleading for him to love again, to start again. And how sehun wants jongin to know, if only it’s pleading for them to start all over, sehun would agrees in heartbeat.

Sadly no, the hazel eyes of jongin that looks even more beautiful at this state plead sehun to understand, to let go.

 

Sehun knew beautiful things in life wont stay forever; sehun knew all he had with jongin would eventually come to an end.

That day, as the rain poured hard on him, as the lightning sound didn’t even quaver him, as the lips that taste like heaven to him, met the other sweet pair that shaped like a heart, he saw heart on the eyes of his life, only its not gazing on him anymore, but the guy with the heart shaped lips. And sehun knew better that start on that day, he can only count until this day to come, until the day jongin finally break things off between them to come, sehun can only wait and pray for this day to never come, because even after finding out jongin’s infidelity, he’s willing to forgive than to lose.

 

 

“But, I love you jongin”

 

His voice start to quaver as the overcome pain in his heart win over him, breaking the tears to flow freely, flowing hard on his pale cheek that suddenly drained from its colour.

And even in the last minutes, he still want to try, he still wants to fight, for the love of him. But when his helpless hands that try so hard to reach for jongin’s only got slapped away midway, sehun let his knees give up on him and fall hopelessly on the ground.

His heart scattered on the ground, seeing jongin as flat as the fall out love man he is.

 

 

“I’m sorry sehun, but I am not.”

 

Making every words clear for sehun to hear, jongin left the scrunched boy crying miserably, begging him to come back.

Face he holds high up in the air as he walk away, showing off the world what a heartless he is, and not even once his head turns back.

 

 

 

 

Two years away from jongin, sehun grow to be an independent beauty.

The weather change, the city changes, so does sehun.

 

Two years along the line, sehun never thought he found himself feeling so relief to not being together with jongin anymore.

Because now, here he is, finding new apartment, placed only few blocks away from beautiful park with huge garden of colourful flowers that now become sehun daily afternoon trip to visit to. Also, he now finds a suitable jobs for him, because finally he can open his own café that jongin never allows to open years ago.

His life is perfect, the adds of various friends with various unique personality only adds more colour to his life that jongin never let him befriend with years ago.

 

Luhan, Xiao Lu Han.

A Chinese pretty boy that whit in a year, become another special colour in his life. The nags that comes with the colour of orange always painted his morning, that’s when he comes late for work, despite him being the owner of the café. The encouraging smiles that comes with the colour of soft baby blue always painted his day when everything become too much on his shoulder.

 

 

“sehunnn!! You brat! Come here and stop staring dumbly on your phone.”

 

Luhan screams loudly across the counter, makes the customer stares weirdly on him, but he is luhan, he doesn’t give a .

And despite the loud screams that scare some customer away, the call of his name went through his suddenly deaf ears.

 

“luhan, he is your boss, just let him be.”

 

Xiumin, the cute barista that happen to be the oldest among the three plops next to luhan, helping him with another customer.

 

“But that brat have been staring at his phone like a stupid fish for like hours already”

 

luhan annoyingly complains as he sent a glare that goes unnoticed by the glared one, sehun.

Xiumin can do nothing but chuckle at the hint of worried in luhan’s tone, xiumin knows better that luhan is more worried than annoyed by sehun acts right now.

 

“Then go check on him, I can handle this”

 

xiumin says with a reassuring smile as he push luhan to sehun’s direction, then back to serving another customer as luhan finally made his hesitant way to sehun, still worried and slightly afraid to disturb sehun alone time.

 

 

“Hey brat, what are you doing here like a freaking dumb ”

 

Luhan mindlessly plops across sehun, to take better look at the younger.

But when he finally got the younger attention, he feels himself being horrified.

 

“He text me, he wants to meet me”

 

Sehun breaks the news with such blank expression; phone still tightly in his hold as he can break it in any moment. Luhan gulps down his saliva, knowing exactly who is sehun means by ‘he’.

 

“Sehun, you know you don’t have to meet him if you don’t want to”

 

And then sehun see soft green in front of him, just like the colour of his mother favourite dress. Because as luhan said it with such a motherly voice, with the plus of soft pat on his back, he can feel the flowing care from luhan, just like how his mother always care for him.

 

“No hyung, I’ve moved on, he is nothing but another stranger to me now, I can handle this, thank you”

 

Sehun smiles and get up from his seat, luhan smiles up at the younger, and sehun can see the soft baby blue colour he always find in luhan’s smile.

 

“C’mon I think umin hyung needs our help”

 

And luhan feels relief, because he knows, sehun is over jongin long time ago, luhan is relief because he knows, that jongjerk guy would never have any power to destroy sehun’s happiness anymore because as sehun just said, jongin is nothing but a passing stranger in the younger’s life.

And because right now, sehun is having some one better, some one who treats his heart like it’s his own life he holds in him, so carefully, so lovingly.

 

 

 

 

Jongin is early, its still fifteen minutes before 7 pm, but he was too excited to meet sehun. And the name of the café sehun choose as their meeting place make him chuckles, ‘Shun’s café’ that was always be sehun’s dream to name his own café like that.

Jongin keeps glancing at the front door, examine every people that comes in, still too eager to find sehun. But when he glance towards the counter, its only make him shudder because for some reason he feels like the deer like waiter is sending him death glare since the first time he steps in this café five minutes ago. But he just shrug it off, might be his rough day, jongin think to him self.

 

Minutes passes, and when he sees sehun comes in from the back door, his eyes screams in glee, even the fact that sehun comes from the back door doesn’t even bother him because right now, sehun is beautifully make his way to him.

 

Sehun’s skin is still glowing like it’s always be, his hair is no longer brunette like the day he left him, its now the colour of black, so beautiful as its become the contras of his skin, but nevertheless sehun is much beautiful than he remember.

 

Jongin is almost in tears as he see sehun in front of him, smiling oh so blindingly beautiful, standing in his glory with all the beautifulness in him that only make jongin’s heart beat faster than before.

 

“take a seat sehunnie”

 

jongin offer, sehun cringes at the nickname jongin used to call him.

 

“so, wanna order something ?”

 

jongin ask in cheerful tone, face light up in glee, too mesmerised by the beauty before him.

 

“Don’t you see where I came from? Its my café so I don’t feel like ordering in my own café”

 

jongin gasp at the info, he feels stupid for not realizing it the first time he saw the café’s name.

And slowly, strange feelings in the pit of his stomach start to rise. Because the sharp tone sehun just use on him made him panics. What if sehun would never forgive him?

 

“uh- im sorr-“

 

“What do you want jongin?”

 

Again, jongin gasps at how sehun snap on him and cutting his apologize, slowly and surely the hopes in his heart start to die down.

But he doesn’t want to give up, he tells him self.

He doesn’t want to lose sehun again, because now he realize how he need sehun so much in his life, he needs sehun to make everything in his life to feel right, because without sehun everything seems like against him, and everything seems so wrong, he needs sehun to be with him.

He still loves sehun, so much.

 

“sehun…”

 

And there, start the pleading voice again. Sehun almost laugh at the turning table, he used to be the one who plead, but now look who is desperately pleading.

 

“I still love you sehun, come back to my arms please”

 

Sehun almost scoff at how jongin’s line is nearly like his own line two years ago when jongin leave him like a piece of trash, but instead of scoffing or slapping jongin right on his face like he always wanted to, sehun smiles.

 

Sehun smiles because at that moment, when jongin says those three words again in front of him, with such sincerity from his eyes, sehun’s hearts doesn’t ache for him anymore.

 

And for jongin, he almost faint at the beautiful smile that present by sehun, for a seconds he almost scream in joy because for a second he thought that maybe, he still had a chance with sehun, however small the chances are.

 

But all that little hope vanishes as long muscular arms wraps its way around sehun’s slim body from behind.

Jongin gasp in pain as sehun leans to the arms, leaving his heart wounded and broken at the show in front of him.

 

“Hi beautiful”

 

The man behind sehun greets lovingly and sehun greets back as lovingly as he kisses the man’s cheek. Leaving a stunned jongin, losing his hopes without even starting.

 

“Hi yeollie,

oh! Yeol this is jongin my collage friend!”

 

Sehun says happily, the exact opposite of what jongin feels inside. The man smiling with brightness that almost blinding jongin, beating him on the track.

 

“And jongin, this is chanyeol, my boyfriend”

 

Sehun swear he saw dread and pain the form of the colour black as he saw jongin, but he doesn’t care, because right now all he see is pink as he wrap him self around chanyeol, the man he loves.

 

As the words fall from sehun’s mouth along with his falling heart, he saw chanyeol with shame of himself, looking at the perfection of chanyeol that matches well with sehun’s only make his heart aching more than it already is, looking at how happy sehun in chanyeol’s arms make his body feels numb all over, and at that moment he know,

He lost him.

 

Smiling through the threatening tears, jongin excuse him self as he run away from where the happy couple is standing.

He run faster and faster, screaming in pain in his head.

Feeling dumb and stupid for letting sehun go two years ago, letting sehun find his own happiness when him self is being miserable.

 

He feels so helplessly stupid because right now,

He can never have sehun back in his arms, he cannot do anything but let sehun be beautiful and in love with some one else, some one who is not him, some one who is better, chanyeol.

 

 


SOOOOOO WHAT DO YOUUU THINK ?????

if you like it please comment subcribe upvote! lol im greedy xD