Final.

Tell me you love me.

 

"Seriously Woohyun? If you're sick of singing already, just quit!" Sunggyu raised his voice for the first time to Woohyun as he slammed the door. 

They were arguing in the dressing room about how Woohyun was a little more tired than usual and had not been giving out his best during rehearsal. But Woohyun had retorted saying that it's just rehearsal and that Sunggyu is getting too worked up over minor things. Nonetheless, when the elder one left him alone, Woohyun brushed away the tear that slipped down his cheeks frustratedly. It was just a drop before he soon squatted down and started to cry to himself as the dam broke.

Sunggyu felt a little bad for shouting at Woohyun since it was the first time he ever get mad with him. The only member he never raise even a slight tone of his voice towards unlike the rest. Today,was an accident actually. Maybe because he was kind of pissed over other reason and had no control over his temper. And that other reason includes the fact that Woohyun had make Myungsoo a cup of tea yesterday at night and the two was laughing in the balcony chit chatting without him and Myungsoo had told Woohyun how precious Woohyun is and that he wants to stay with him until maybe he gets married? And Woohyun was laughing away and had kissed Myungsoo on the forehead before he went to sleep which is boils Sunggyu's blood that night. Okay maybe, that was petty Sunggyu has to admit because Woohyun does that to everyone but him since Sunggyu never lets him. Sunggyu frowned at the memory of that and was brought to another something else that morning that irritates him.. Woohyun had let Hoya backhugged him in the morning. Not only that, Woohyun had giggled a little too much it annoys Sunggyu who was eating his breakfast in the kitchen. He almost want to stuff some socks into his mouth but kpet composed. Actually he does know Hoya only did that because he wants Woohyun to cook him more bacon for his breakfast. But still....

Sunggyu rolled his eyes when he saw Woohyun again for the next round of rehearsal. The other members kept glancing at Woohyun as it was obvious the vocalist had cried. His eyes tinge red and so does his nose. And he was quiet throughout and at some parts of the singing he sounds choke like he is going to breakdown once more. 

"You better talk to him. We heard you yelled at him earlier and it was really loud." Dongwoo nudged Sunggyu. 

"He deserve it." Sunggyu shrugged, refusing. 

"Really? You were just being too strict hyung." Sungyeol pops in, whispering.

"I wasn't. He needs to learn to be a professional and not let his feelings get in the way." The leader stubbornly told the both of them, more like internally slapping himself for those words were reflecting on him. 

Being known to be talkative, everyone knows Woohyun was too silent for good. While they were eating dinner, Myungsoo had subtlely bring the food to Woohyun's room but came back out sighing," He had already slept." At the same time, casting a grim look towards Sunggyu. 

"What?" Sunggyu paused eating when the whole table of guys glared at him. 

"You know you shouldnt have been too hard on him. He did nothing serious honestly." Hoya folded his arm. 

"Yea. Woohyun hyung was just a bit tired that's all why did you shout at him?" Sungjong squint his eyes accusingly.

"Apologize." Myungsoo demanded. 

"Excuse me? Who are you asking me to apologize? You're not his boyfriend or anything Myungsoo, so stop acting like one!" Sunggyu snapped, putting down his chopstick and took all the leftover food before chucking them into the bin. He then grabbed his hoodie and went out of the apartment. 

Woohyun waited worriedly. He heard the rest of the guys cursing at Sunggyu the minute he left the house four hours ago. It has past midnight and almost going to be 2am but Sunggyu has yet to return. Everyone else was sleeping when Woohyun woke up from his bed to check on them. They both shared a room and he thought Sunggyu had slept on the couch or something since his bed was empty but no sign. Stirring himself a cup of tea to calm down, Woohyun sat on the living room sofa, in the dark, and waited. He was just too worried to sleep before seeing Sunggyu coming back home. Time ticked with his tea almsot finishing when Sunggyu at last returned. He flinched when he caught sight of Woohyun's figure walking towards him. 

"Hyun!" Sunggyu gasped. "What are you doing out here?" 

"I was thirsty. Where did you go." Woohyun serious voice commanding more than asking. 

"Met up with old friends for awhile." Sunggyu yawned. 

Woohyun did not respond as he nodded and comfortingly head towards his room. He was just glad to see Sunggyu and can now sleep in peace.

Sunggyu did not see his friends. He had actually went to take a drive to clear his mind, reflecting on the member' s words. Maybe they were right, he was being too mean. 

A small smile curved Woohyun's lips when he heard Sunggyu entering their shared room. Woohyun lie down on his bed and pulled the blanket when Sunggyu suddenly attacked his lips.

Woohyun panicked and he scrambled up to sit but Sunggyu had held his wrist to his side strongly. He struggled to get out but Sunggyu's persistent lips kissed him without a break that when Sunggyu stopped to catch his breath, Woohyun roughly pushed him away at that opportunity. "What the heck you think you're doing!?"

Sunggyu fell to the floor, blinking confusedly at Woohyun. "I dont know." 

Woohyun sat upright against the headboard and rubbed at his wrist with tears trickling down his eyes. "You hurt me.. again.." 

His forehead creased at Woohyun's vulnerable voice. "I-I didnt mean to. I was just.. I want you so bad. Please do not cry.. I'm sorry.. " 

Woohyun only wipe at the tears before he shook his head. "Goodnight, hyung." He lie down and shut his eyes. 

Sunggyu felt a painful sting in his chest. He solemnly got up, wash himself and was going to his own bed when he stopped by Woohyun's. He caressed Woohyun's sleeping face softly,"I had love you too much that eveything you do bothers me. Please forgive me. I promise I'll never hurt you anymore. I love you so much Nam Woohyun. So very much." He confessed and give a gentle kiss on the younger's lips. 

He tried to sleep but the thoughts of waking up to Woohyun hating him even more was making him unsettled. Also, the image of Woohyun crying earlier was ovewhelming to him that now his brain is starting to hurt too. 

Suddenly he felt soothing warmth encasing his body. Sunggyu opened his tired eyes. To his pleasant surprise, Woohyun gazed into him lovingly.

"Hyun.." Sunggyu almost tear up to see Woohyun lying right next to him, rubbing his thumbs onto Woohyun's arms that enclosed around his waist. 

"Kiss me again." Woohyun smiled gently. 

With that, Sunggyu obediently abides, no question asked. Bringing his lips onto Woohyun's, he on the bottom lips before inserting his tongue into the latter's cavern. Woohyun moaned when Sunggyu run his fingers into the strands of Woohyun's hair, tugging slightly when he felt Woohyun's free hand inserting itself under his shirt.

Sunggyu gasped when Woohyun starts to nibble his neck, going down towards his collarbone and he hard. Satisfied with the proof of property claim with the blueblack taint on Sunggyu's collarbone, Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu and seductively whispered,"The tears work. Myungsoo was right." 

"Huh?" Sunggyu was lost.

Woohyun grinned. "At last you tell me you love me Gyu.. after six ing years."