chapter thirteen

Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

nothing is easy, choosing yoongi or taehyung, and those damn exams and homeworks. yes, now jimin and taehyung are now gone up to third grade. jimin couldn't really concentrate to his study, and that's not good for him but he tries, he tries to face those. but, school is so rude, he couldn't split his thought, school's seized his mind. so he decided to put his love-life aside for now. and yoongi agreed, but he's gone, again.

"don't think about yoongi, chim. he's not here. we need to study. and you need to eat, you looks terrible" taehyung says. when school is tough and jimin needs someone, there's only taehyung on his side, his mind kept spelling yoongi's name but taehyung's right, yoongi isn't there with him.

like the days before, jimin faces everything with taehyung. taehyung is really happy because of yoongi's sudden gone, 'this is my chance' he thought. taehyung always like their time alone, studying together, joking, fighting, eating, sleeping, even showering together. without yoongi, their friendship isn't like a normal friendship, some are look at them as gay, well, they're gay, but they're not really gay for each other.

taehyung always put in 'i love you' in his conversation with jimin. he tries his best to get jimin's love back. jimin's never mind it, jimin knows taehyung loves him, not caring if he's loved as best friend or as a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter