chapter twelve

Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as yoongi said, almost every day yoongi and jimin met. sometimes they met after school, sometimes yoongi drove jimin to his school. or hung out on weekend. sadly, sometimes,taehyung still came along. 

although they met almost every day, yoongi still gave jimin a space for thinking. they didn't much chatting on sns. of course, yoongi's tortured by his another decision. and jimin, who's still confused, tries to pondering to whom his heart belonged.

yoongi, his crush since first year on high school. a misterious guy who suddenly came into his life. he's never though that he would fall in love with someone like yoongi, yoongi is so different than his ideal type. jimin's ideal type was someone like taehyung, well, since he spent most of his time with taehyung, and how taehyung take care of him too well, he think taehyung is just perfect to be boyfriend. but no one knows who'll take his heart.

he's looking back at his past, when he spent his days with taehyung. as far as he remembers, there's a moment when he had a crush on taehyung, but it wasn't long lasted because at that time, taehyung was liking someone else, so jimin kept it secret and as time goes by, that feeling slightly disappear. but, his habit thinking of taehyung never changed. 

taehyung knew it after few years, and only god knows why taehyung kept thinking about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter