If This Is The End...

If and Only If...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Present day

“Hyoyeon, have you finished tidying up your room?” A knock and question from someone outside of her room woke her up from the nightmare. Quickly, Hyoyeon wiped her tears.

Then, the person opened the door. It was her sister, Kim Taeyeon.

“What...” she stopped there as she saw the picture in Hyoyeon’s hand. She let out a sigh.

“Are you still crying because of this?” She asked.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Hyo, it is almost four years. Could you forget about him now? Please move on, will you?” Taeyeon sighed again.

She still remembered how bad Hyoyeon’s situation was back then. She was crying non-stop for about six months. She really lost herself and almost went crazy. Her family was very worried about her. They did not know the real reason for her to be like that. Hyoyeon had always been a brave girl. As for Taeyeon, she knew all the stories when she found the diary. She also met Gyuri. The lost of Eunhyuk really tore her apart.

Luckily, after a long time, she managed to pull herself together. Until now, Taeyeon still did not know the reason how she managed to grab a hold of herself. And, she spoke nothing of that. But, since then, she was no longer the Hyoyeon that she used to know. She became more sensitive and could easily cry for a simple reason.

“It really hurts to lose him,” suddenly, Hyoyeon started to speak.

Taeyeon patted her back gently.

“He is really stupid. And I am also a fool.” Hyoyeon continued her words, “I miss him...” Then, she cried silently.

“Shhh... you have to be brave. If he knows you are crying now, he must be sad also.” Taeyeon persuaded her like a child.

“I know... he hates to see me crying. He said he wants to see me to smile always. And, I must live my life for him to the fullest. I know... he said that in my dream. In my dream, he looked so angry when I was crying over him. He scolded me badly.” Hyoyeon started to open up the story that she had never told any people before. Taeyeon was also surprised as it was the first time for her to hear the story. ‘My Hyoyeon is back!’ She thought.

“Then, he made me promise to stay happy. He told me that he would be happy as long as I am happy. So, I must continue my life and be happy always.” Hyoyeon ended her story.

“He’s right. You must be happy.” Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon looked at her sister. Then, she hugged her tightly.

“Thanks for being my sister, unnie. I am so glad that you are my sister.” Hyoyeon said. She smiled brightly.

“Well, you know me. I am a kind and thoughtful sister.” Taeyeon praised herself.

“Aish, next time, reminds me not to praise you anymore.” Then, Hyoyeon chuckled. Taeyeon also laughed. Deep down in her heart, she was grateful to see that Hyoyeon was able to laugh again.

“So, what do you want to do with this picture?” Taeyeon asked. She was referring to the picture of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

“I will keep it. I will never forget him. He might be dead but he is still alive in my heart. So, I will live myself happily for him.” Hyoyeon replied.

“That’s my sister. I am so proud of you.” Taeyeon smiled.

“There is also one thing that I want to do.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it?”

“I want to visit his grave.” Hyoyeon gave a meaningful glance to Taeyeon.

“Really? But, never once you visit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter