Confess Or Not...

If and Only If...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyoyeon was packing all her old stuff when suddenly she saw a picture. There was a boy and a girl in the picture. They were smiling brightly in the picture. But, how bright their smiles were back then, it only brought back the memory. The bad memory. She felt dizzy when her mind flashed back to the past memory that happened a few years ago. The sorrow, the sadness and the misery brought by the memory would make her drown in great despair. All she could only say was, “If I could change the time...” 

 

Flashback...

Ten years ago... 

 

Hyoyeon was speeding fast towards her class for the Mathematics lesson.

“I’m late! I’m so dead!” Soon, the face of the fiercest lecturer in the school came to her mind.

That was when the incident happened. Before she could blink her eyes, she bumped into a man.

“Ouch!” She screamed out of pain.

She fell down on the ground with a loud thud. Furious, she tilted her head to see the person that had just hit her. That was the time when their eyes met. Black eyes against brown eyes. For a moment, she was stunned until she heard the man’s voice.

“Miss, are you okay?” He asked whether she was okay or not.

But, she was not paying attention to what he was saying. In front of her, she saw a very gorgeous guy. A guy that she had never seen before. The man had slit-eyed with no double eyelids, red lips and sharp nose. Everything about the man looked perfect. And, he had a charm that could make her to feel safe when she was around him.

“I’m sorry. I don’t see you coming.” Sincerely, the man apologized for being so careless. “Err, I’m sorry but I’ve got to go because I have important thing to do.” He continued and left as he had other arrangement to do.

All Hyoyeon could do was nodding as she saw him left. Her heart was beating uncontrollably. Something was flying in her belly. The feeling was very nice. But, the ringing of the bell woke her up from her daydream.

“Oh my God, I’m late!” So, she rushed to her classroom, carrying the strange feeling. Never did she have the idea that the incident would change her life forever.

 

After recess, her class teacher entered the class to introduce a new student.

“Attention, class. Today, you have a new friend. Let me call him to introduce himself.” Then, her teacher called someone to enter the class.

Hyoyeon was not paying full attention until she saw the man that she bumped into before, entered the class. She was shocked. At the same time, she was happy to know that the man was her new classmate.

“Hello everyone. My name is Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk. I am a new student here. Nice to meet you all,” he said politely.

“Thank you, Eunhyuk. Please have a seat. You can choose your seat. Students, be nice to him and don’t you ever bully him although he is a new student, okay!” The teacher ended the introducing ceremony with a warning.

The man chose to sit behind Hyoyeon’s seat, adding the ingredient to her happiness. They smiled to each other as a greeting.

“Hello. I am Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you.” Hyoyeon started the conversation.

“Hello. Wait! Aren’t you the student that I’ve bumped into this morning?” he asked.

“Yeah, that would be me,” She answered with a smile.

“Oh, I am really sorry. Just now, I don’t apologize properly. I am so sorry.” Eunhyuk kept apologizing.

“Nah, it’s not a big deal. Really, it’s okay.” Hyoyeon assured him. And, that was the start of their friendship.

Soon, they became best friends. As for Hyoyeon, it was more than enough. She never made a single attempt to spill her feeling as she afraid that their friendship might be broken down. All she could do was to hide her feeling and act like she had no feeling to him. Yet, it was hard. She planned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter