002

In Love With an Ignorant Girl

    Jungkook was enjoying every sips of his Caramel Frappucino. He wore all black and used a plain black mask to cover his handsome face. He waited on a table which was far from crowded area. "19:30 p.m." he glanced at his watch. "Another 30 minutes then i'll leave this place" he yawned. 

    "19:55 p.m." he hissed. When he was about to stand up, the door bell suddenly rang indicated someone was coming. Jungkook expected the owner of the phone so he turned and saw a girl in all black with a red chequered cardigan was looking at all the customers' faces. She seemed lost and confused. She's searching for someone. Jungkook blinked for couple of times then he realized. He raised his hand when the girl was looking at him. She came to him. "Youre the one who have my phone?" She asked while quickly resting her on the chair in front of Jungkook.  She grinned . "Yes," he smirked "it's me" he then took her phone out and showed it to her. She nodded. 

   He suddenly remembered something 

 

   A fake girlfriend. 

 

 

 "Great. Can i have it now ? " she wanted to take it but Jungkook was fast to keep it in his pocket. He smirked once againnnn. Natalie frowned. "You can have it once," his mind was just insane to think of something mischievous "you've done me a favor" he rested his arms on his chest. Staring quite playful at her. "What? Treat you a coffee? Fine then" she wanted to head for the counter but Jungkook protested "no" he said.  "Then what ?" Natalie was getting annoyed with the guy in front of her 'why is he wearing a mask' a question that kept replaying on her mind. 

 

   "It's something beyond what you could think of" he continued. Then silence dominated the surrounding.  "This gives me chills" she backed off an inch. At that moment, she was thinking of something bad. 'No no no' she quickly stood , decided to leave . but he stopped her . He held her wrist. Forcing her to sit down. She retaliated . "Stay awa-" just in few seconds she was pinned down to the chair. was shutted by his hand. "Shut up. You're making if worse" he whispered. 

    "It's not what you think. I'm not a bad guy" he rolled his eyes. He then realized something and distance himself from Natalie. "I want you to be my fake girlfriend" she froze. "Wtf?" She was speechless. "Why should I?" She thought it was ridiculous. They're strangers and the guy suddenly asked her to be his fake girlfriend. What kind of joke is this ? 

 

    "Help me then I'll give your phone. Deal?" He raised a brow. Expecting the girl's agreement. "What if I say no?" She asked in disbelief. "Then say goodbye to your phone" he intended to leave but Natalie stopped him. She pulled his arm and asked him to sit back. "Who are you?" She asked. 

 

 

    He sighed. 

 

   He took off his mask 

 

 

   Revealing his true self to Natalie 

 

 

  She froze. 

 

 

 

 "Now , you know me?" Jungkook asked. 

 

 

 She blinked for a couple of minutes "no, but u seem familiar" she stated. But Jungkook was the one who's speechless now. "What? You don't know me?!" She shook her head . "You ing dont know me?!!! R u serious?" She shook again. 

 

 He sighed. 

 

 "Im Jeon Jungkook. BTS' Golden Maknae" 

 

 "Whats Bts?" 

 

 Jungkook facepalmed. He sighed again and again . 

 

 

 " it's a cooking team. Im a chef" he sarcastically responded. 

 

 "Ouh. Thats good" she nodded. "Did you actually believe that?" He smirked. 'Whatever' he thought. 

 

 " so, is it a deal?" She turned to him and after spending minutes of thinking, she spoke "deal" 

 

  "Great. I'm leaving. See you real soon" he bid goodbye 

  "But what about my phone?" It was too late . Jungkook was already gone from her sight. He got into a car and he disappeared. She sighed. "Aish. Great now I can't continue my level on Color Switch" she groaned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   "WHY I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!?" Jungkook shouted making the others shocked. They stared at him like he had just killed 100 people. "Shout and I will kill you" Yoongi warned him. 

 

 

 

  "AHH I CAN'T" Jungkook was so frustrated.