001

In Love With an Ignorant Girl

    "Ahh, the scent of sun is so refreshing" Natalie slide open the window of her room. She enjoyed the scenery of the neighborhood. The dogs were pointlessly barking , the birds did they usual routine; flying;  hanging on the electricity cable and "oh. It's saturday" she glanced at the calendar hanging on the wall. 

 

   "SATURDAY!?" 

 

   Then suddenly she remembered that it's her very first day of working as a waitress at a Cafe. Dead. She quickly grabbed her towel and accidentally her toe hit the corner of her bed "auch" she groaned while jumping to the bathroom for a quick morning shower. While she was in a hurry , the soap was irritating her by slipping off her hands for many times. At last, she stomped on it and it was separated into two parts. She twisted the pipe and dried herself. 

 

    

   

 

   "Why the hell there's no bus" she sighed . It was already too late and surely her new boss will be mad at her. Later, after an hour of waiting and cursing alone at the bustop, a bus finally appeared . She immediately climbed the stairs and scanned her card. Luckily there was an empty seat at the back and she managed to rest her while thinking of the bestest among the best excuses to tell the owner of the cafe that she'll be working at. "8:15 a.m. it takes 30 minutes to go there" she thought . Soon, her eyelids became heavy and she fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "Ahh~ it's good to be back in Korea" the leader, Namjoon uttered while expanding his arms on the air. BTS have just got back from Singapore and it was so tiring. Futhermore, their arrival at the airport were exposed and there were lots of girls waiting for them with such creative banners. It was so crowded and they have to go through it. All of them sighed. 

 

 

 

    "Oppa. Be mine" 

    "Saranghae oppa" 

    "Oppa . Marry me pls marry me" 

    "OPPA I SWEAR I'LL GIVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF KIDS PLEASE JUST MARRY ME OPPA MARRY ME" the girl got pushed aside and she's nowhere to be seen. Hopefully, she didn't get kicked or something. 

 

     Jungkook was the last one to make his way towards the car when suddenly he bumped into someone and his backpack dropped. The person he had just bumped, fell too. Jungkook's bag zipper was half open and some of his belongings  were on the ground. He kneeled to get his things. "Mianhae" the person apologised yet got ignored by Jungkook. He soon went into the car. 

 

    Even from afar, the fangirls' voices could still be heard .  

 

"Oppaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Few fangirls shamelessly chased the car . It's like a marathon , somewhat a marathon of creepy girls. They somehow ended up fighting and  pulling each other hairs . What a disaster. 

 

 

 

  

   

 

 

   "Im- so-s-sorry " Natalie arrived at the cafe around 11 a.m. she went straight to meet her boss and decided to tell everything that happened to be the obstacles when she was on her way to work. She lowered her head. Didn't have the guts to have an eye contact with the owner of the cafe. 

   "It's ok. It's only your first day of work. I forgive you" he grinned. From Natalie's pov, he's a friendly boss and seems like the type that won't get mad easily. "Just call me Jackson" he introduced himself to Natalie who was finally showing her face to Jackson. Of course, in her most dumbfounded way. He chuckled. "You look funny with that face on. Come on. I'll show you around and teach you how things are done here" he opened the door in a manlier way "ladies first" they headed to the kitchen first. 

 

 

 

      "Eyy. Whose phone is this?" Jungkook frowned after seeing an unknown gadget in his bag. He wanted to make sure that there's none of his things went missing instead a phone suddenly popped out from his bag. It's like a magic limited edition bag. Aha! 

 "Probably one of the sasaeng's who tucked it in your bag" Jimin who just got out from the bathroom uttered while ruffling his wet hair. He was shirtless at that time. Shirtless I say. Shirtless. ( just imagine those choc bars of him . Gosh . Ok stop ) 

 

     "There are messages and missed calls" Jungkook swipe on the screen since there's no security lock.  Who on earth doesn't need privacy . The owner must be a loner. How sad. "This person wants the phone back" said he. "Give it to whoever that someone is" said Jimin. He seemed uninterested about it. Suddenly, a creepy creature appeared from behind the door. He's weird and looks like an alien. His grin is so wide. Oh it's Taehyung. "Jungkook-ah. There's a dating rumor about you on the internet. You should read it" he dived on the bed and threw his phone to Jungkook. Luckily he managed to catch it or else, ahh- idols often change phones. No worries then.  Once he's done reading the false statement. He groaned. "This thing seriously needs to stop" he rolled his eyes. "Go get yourself a girlfriend then" said Taehyung. "Yes. A fake one will do" Jimin added. Jungkook was in dilemma~ . 

 

 

    Beep beep. A message was received. 

 

 

   'Can we meet? I rly need my phone back pls whoever you are' 

 

 

   Jungkook hissed. Then he thought that there's no use of him to keep the phone so he tapped on the reply button. 'Ok. Meet you at Starbucks, near X hotel' 

 

 

    Message was successfully sent.