Oneshot|| Too much

BTS notebook of one shots and Drabble things {OPEN FOR REQUESTS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Too much

Genre(s): Friendship || Angst

Characters:Taehyung, Jimin

Pairing(s): Vmin 

Type: MyOneshot???? idk, it's more of a veeeerrry long drabble.

Length: 1014 words.

Notes: possibly use this in a one shot or a chapter fic idkkkkk

au

Warning: Character death

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin sighs, running a hand through his already mussed hair as he looks through his calculus homework in the dark room. He could open the shades, let in the spring sunlight, but he can't. Not when something brighter of sunshine is not with him. As he sharpens his pencil, he knows that the homework is too much for his already burdened shoulders, too hard to think about for his brain, already overflowing with heavy, dark, voluminous rainclouds of thoughts.

He decides to try anyway.

He needs to bury himself in a world where only numbers and symbols carried any significance. Numbers and symbols can't feel hurt. Neither can they feel joy, but he doesn't care. 

The questions seem impossible, the symbols and numbers and words blurring and swirling around him. 

He bites his lip, tapping his fingers against the old, scratched wooden table.

He decides that he cannot do it.

"TaeTae! I need he-" he instinctively calls, then abruptly cuts himself off, feeling a new wave of pain, of pure hurt, ripping his heart again from the inside.

No.

No.

He can't.

Focus. On. Math.

He can't.

Too much to handle.

Not right now.

He chooses to pick up his phone, turning it up as loud as he could before turning on his most-played playlist. The one simply labeled.

"Too Much"

He listens to the music, gritting his teeth.

Nails dig into the soft flesh of his arms.

He shivers.

He forces himself to bury himself in the music, to wipe his mind blank.

When the playlist finishes, he moves to find more music when a track he's never heard before plays. 

"Hey, ChimChim," a deep, calming voice says quietly, softly. It's one he hasn't heard in a year. That one. The one that haunts him at night, the one that he misses, the one for which he calls a certain number every night just to hear a tiny bit of it.

"T-TaeTae," he chokes out, silent tears running down his face.

"This is for you. You're the best friend ever. Ever. There is no one else in this entire universe, this entire freaking universe, like you. Now. Move on, Jimin, find another person, please. I don't want you to be sad. Remember what you promised," the voice commands, husky and deep, yet earnest and almost ironically childlike. 

Jimin remembers what he had sobbed out to Taehyung a little over a year ago,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter