OneShot|| Just this once

BTS notebook of one shots and Drabble things {OPEN FOR REQUESTS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Just this once

Genre(s): Fluff || Romance

Characters: Jungkook, Laura Ryu (oc), Jin, rest of BTS

Pairing(s): Jungkook x OC || (kind of) Jin x OC

Type: Requested isolated One-shot

Length: 1713 words

Notes: collegeau, 

Warnings(s): None.

Sorry, I changed the main oc's last name. ^^

This was made from a request by Taemins_LittleNoona

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stormed off in the direction of his favorite cafe, randomly pushing past people and almost dropping his bag and his umbrella. 

He got there to find that it was closed. 

Of course it was closed on the one day he needed it the most. Oh my god, this day honestly can't get any worse, he thought, closing his eyes and exhaling hard through his clenched teeth.

He looked around the gray stone courtyard of the college. No other cafes were open, but he did notice a few food trucks on the other side of the courtyard. 

Well, this will have to do for now. He strode up to the group of trucks, looking through what they had. Everything sounded awful.

And all I wanted was a nice cup of coffee with a bowl of soup or something. I guess I'll have to choose randomly. He sighed and moved to cover his eyes when a voice shouted,

"Hey! Anyone want crepes?!!"

He flinched, whirling around to where the voice seemed to be coming from and- 

-almost dropped his umbrella.

There, in front of his eyes, a girl was leaning out the window of a food truck, waving to random passerby. She had caramel-blonde hair pulled back in a net, large blue-gray eyes, and pale skin. She had a smudge of Nutella on her nose, but that only served to make her more beautiful in his eyes.

Well, I hate crepes, but then again, I hate everything else here so why not go to a place that at least has a gorgeous cook? Maybe just this once, because she's cute.

He walked nervously up to the counter, gluing his eyes to the menu. 

"Hey, you going to order?" the girl asked, peering down curiously at him. She wiped her hands on the dirty apron she was wearing over a pink jacket and a red shirt.

"..Um.. Yeah?" He said, more like asked.

She beamed, giggling a little bit. "You sure?"

"...Yeah...ummm, can I have a plain crepe with strawberries, please?"

She laughed at his response again. "Sure!" She turns to the back of the truck. "Appa!!" she shouts. "Strawberry crepe!" She turns back to him before he can slink behind one of the trucks and hide. "Anyway, I forgot to say...Thank you! You're our first customer today! I'm Laura by the way, Ryu Laura."

"You're Korean?"

"Umm... Duh? I'm half Korean, my mom's Canadian. I look like her," she explained patiently.

"...Oh."

Jeon Jungkook, get a hold of yourself. No hot girl will ever fall for you if you keep talking like an idiot.

"So... Do you go to this college, Mr. Haven't told me you name?"

"What?! Oh! Yeah, I do, I'm a freshman, Laura-sshi. And umm, my name is Jeon Jungkook?" 

"You sure don't sound sure of it. Awwwwww, do we have a wittle bitty fweshman heere?" she teased, and Jungkook felt  the tips of his ears burning. "I'm a sophomore. Also, call me nuna. So much more comfortable."

He straightened up, trying to look a little taller and more mature. "Okay, nuna," he said, voice a little lower than it was before.

She giggled at his actions and handed him his crepe, the treat wrapped in two layers of wax paper. "Enjoy!"

He turned around, calling casually and confidently over his shoulder, trying to look suave but failing miserably. "Bye nuna."

He returned the next day for obvious reasons, dragging Seokjin along so it would be less awkward. He promised himself, just this once, I need to see her. Because she's cute.

He left Seokjin to buy whatever, and went to the crepe truck to order for himself, because Seokjin believed in the 'integrity of looking through all options, asking about ingredients, and finding new things' when it came to food. And only when it came to food.

"Hey nuna, strawberry crepe again please." 

"Sure, Jungkook-ah"

While he waited by the side, he looked around for Seokjin, wondering what he would end up buying this time.

 "Jungkook-ah, are the crepes here good?" Seokjin asked, having wound up in front of this food truck.

No, Seokjin hyung is too handsome. He's going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter