Prologue

The Six of Them

 

 

The first time I wake up..

The room is dark…

 

No light can be seen. Maybe I close the blind before I sleep? Sitting up so that I will not fall asleep again, looking around in this familiar room. My room…

 

To my right the blind is still open and the window is open wide. Hmm… did I really forget to close it yesterday? That is why it’s so cold tonight. The sky is still dark and windy. Droplets of transparent liquid fall from the black, dark sky.

 

 

 

Raining…

It’s raining outside…

 

No sound can be heard but only the slight thud of raindrops sounding through this eerily, quiet house. Why so quiet? I remember the last time I check the clock last night, it wrote [10:46:30]. 6 hours 14 minutes and 30 seconds…

 

Why I suddenly woke up now? I didn’t set my alarm clock, right? So…what makes me to wake up now?

 

Maybe it’s because of this coldness? The thought of it make my body shuddering. I should close the window now.

 

Moving my legs so that it is dangling to the side of my bed, leaving the comfort of the blanket and I’m already missing the warm cocoon.

 

Walking straight to the window and staring out of it. The view is nice and serene to my liking.

 

Looking down and no human in sight, relieving a sigh which forming a small puff of cloud out from my petite small mouth. Lips turning slightly blue due to the shrill cold, warning me to go back to the bed immediately. My hair dancing gracefully as the wind comb through it, etching it’s coldness into my scalp.

 

The sound of someone breathing can be heard behind me. Ghostly breathe can be felt along my neck and the next thing is I can hear someone whispering my name. It can't be..

 

 

Turning around slowly, the breathing stop and no one is presence behind me.

 

 

 

What?

 

 

 

Confusion, that is what I feel right now.

 

Who?

 

Dizziness came along with fatigue. Maybe I'm too tired because of last night late assignment? That should not be the cause of it.

 

Weird.. this feeling is now changing to blurriness. I should sleep now, the stress is getting my head hazy.

 

 

 

Standing there for a while to feel the icy morning breeze, I finally decided to close the glass window. The wind is gone and so the sound of the raindrops. The slight cold is still there but not too cold.

 

Striding towards my bed and slide underneath my black blanket, I sigh as I succumb to the heat. Sleep start to lull me again and so I surrender to it. The moment I close my eyes, the final sight I saw is the blue slanted eyes, staring at me very intently…

 

 


 

 

As the owner of the eyes, lay beside the petite girl, slowly eyeing her features. The figure’s lips twitching slightly upwards before disappearing into thin air along with the other friends…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Six of them are waiting for you